La Contessa's Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now servant, I want you to take this one away. I have finished with him. There is a cell at the end of the dungeon. You can lock him in there until he can be returned to the custody of the procurator." Turning to the girl, La Contessa proclaims, "Now, my girl it is all about you, about your initiation to see if you are fit to become my slave girl. I've extracted retribution on your behalf from your abuser and I'm pleased with how you have acquitted yourself but there are more ordeals for you to face before I can fully admit you into La Contessa's world."

"Yes Madame, I understand Madame. I'm ready tosubmit to you."

Whilst La Contessa is exchanging these words with Kim I take the merchant, his wrists tied together, and lead him away to the cell. When I return La Contessa is putting a blindfold of white silk over Kim's eyes and over her peacock feathered mask.

"Can you see girl?" she asks.

"No, Madame," Kim replies, breathless and nervous.

La Contessa gestures for me to stand quietly in the shadows as she retreats into the darkness at the end of the chamber. The gloomy candle-lit room descends into silence. I cannot tell if Kim is aware of my presence but I am aware of the tension building up in her as she waits; waits for some unknown trial. We both stand there in hushed silence, Kim on the wooden frame, me in the dark shadows, for perhaps an hour, maybe more. The sense of anticipation is great for me and I am only an observer, it must be overwhelming for poor Kim stretched out in blackness, waiting.

I hear the click of silver tipped heels on stone again. La Contessa is returning. There are black shadowy figures following her, four of them, all dressed in tight fitting black suits that show off the contours of their well formed male physiques. They are all wearing elbow length black silk gloves. Each is also wearing an animal mask – a lion, a zebra, a chimpanzee and a jackal. Once again I am astounded by La Contessa's inimitable sense of theatre. La Contessa circles Kim speechlessly but her presence fills the room and the sound of metal on stone echoes around the chamber building up the tension. The black masked figures are silent and Kim cannot be aware of them.

One of the mysterious masked figures, the jackal, gently runs his silk glove across Kim's shoulder and down her arm. I am watching intently and her reaction is astonishing. You would have thought she had received a stroke from a cane not the merest brush of a silk glove on her bare flesh. All the pent up anticipation had left Kim in a state of wild agitation. She must have been expecting the worse so the merest touch triggered an extreme reaction in her.

I can see La Contessa smiling to herself, pleased at the reaction her mind games have elicited from Kim. Soon there were silk covered gloves running all over Kim's naked body; on her back, across her arse, up her thighs, across her stomach and over her swelling breasts. It is a sensual overload for her as she sighs and moans contentedly. She must know that pain will follow but for now she is wallowing in the sensuous touch, knowing that the severe torment is at least delayed. A hand runs over her pubic hairs, it runs silken fingers across her cunt. Kim moans. Silken fingers are inserted into her sopping cunt, first one, then two and then a third and are gently manipulated inside her. Kim gasps. Gentle hands run over her back side and a finger is inserted into her tight little arse hole. Kim groans.

It's at this moment, with hands all over her and inside her, that La Contessa chooses to reveal the shadowy figures toying with her. She pulls the end of the white silk of the blindfold and lets it float gently to the floor. Kim looks around her bemused, disorientated. A lion's mask is in front of her, a jackal is on its knees at her crotch pushing fingers into her, at her shoulder with hands on her heaving breasts is a chimpanzee and behind her she can catch a glimpse of the zebra with silk gloved finger in her arse and another hand running across her back-side. La Contessa steps back admiring her creation and smiling. The tempo of the movements increases; a second finger is thrust into her arse. Her senses are in overload, her body is tensing, building up eagerly for an orgasm and some release but the hands keep her hanging on the edge.

Suddenly, before Kim gets the release she is desperately yearning for, fingers are withdrawn from her orifices and hands removed. It's like they have sensed some elemental danger and their instincts are warning them of some impending threat and their victim, Kim, has to be left, strung out to face this new presence.

I have been concentrating so much on the shadowy animal-masked figures and Kim's reactions that I too have failed to notice another figure emerge from the darkness behind the girl. Black cloaked, leather gloved, wide black rimmed hat and finally, a white mask, its visage an upturned sinister grin. A leather gauntlet closes over Kim's nose and mouth. She is shocked. She has not been aware of the shadowy figure that has sneaked up behind her. She can see La Contessa before her, no longer smiling, but severe and serious and realises that there is another presence in the room. She struggles for breath as the hand closes tightly around her gasping for every morsel of air that she can suck from between the gloved fingers. Kim is at the point of expiring when the hand is taken away and she can draw in a long deep draught of fresh air.

"La Contessa, it's always a pleasure to receive you as a guest in my dungeon. You know how much I admire your bizarre and exotic imagination."

La Contessa smiles appreciatively at the compliment.

"Il Padrino, you know how much I enjoy the use of your dungeon and sharing in our pleasure of the sadistic arts."

"La Contessa, this is obviously the girl you spoke of who needs initiating. Do you think she is ready and willing?"

La Contessa nods, "Yes, I believe so. I think she is naturally submissive and can be trained to be my slave girl. Kim, you have come this far on a journey, you will not let me down now that you face the final stage of your initiation?"

"No Madame. No, I promise I won't."

"You see, Il Padrino, her answer comes from the heart. I think she is ready."

The dark figure emerges from behind Kim.

"Girl, this is a partner of mine in the arts of domination, Il Padrino, or The Master, as I believe you might say in your native tongue," La Contessa announces before turning to the mysterious cloaked figure. "She is lovely isn't she? Marvel at her pale skin like delicate porcelain, like a little antique doll ready for us to play with."

"Yes, so fresh and innocent and fragrant."

"You should have seen her earlier when she was dressed as an English country rose. But, she's not so innocent; she's been rescued by me from abuse and savagery by a crude and ignorant male who does not understand our skill and art."

La Contessa and her companion Il Padrino work together to untie Kim from the wooden frame. They steady her as she adjusts her body weight to a standing position. La Contessa's attention to detail and artistry at creating her scenes is evident as Kim stands before them, la Contessa in her sleek scarlet silk gown and Il Padrino, all in black save for the unsettling white mask with its lurid grin.

Il Padrino pulls Kim's arms behind her back and starts to bind her wrists together with long strands of silky black rope, twisting it two or three times around her slender white wrists and then pulling and knotting tightly. He starts to twist the remaining portions of rope up her arms. Kim remains passive and compliant, allowing him to bind her tightly without a murmer of complaint or resistance. As Il Padrino kneels to work on her legs La Contess threads a piece of rope under Kim's breasts and draws it under her bound arms and across her back where it is knotted tightly. Mistress and Master work silently and skilfully with concentration, each knowing what the other is doing, both working together to put the girl into a complete and tight restraint. La Contessa draws two long pieces of rope from behind Kim's back and pull's them between her breasts and then over her shoulders pulling hard on the rope as she does. Meanwhile Il Padrino, kneeling at her feet, ties her ankles together and winds the remaining lengths of rope tightly round her legs up to the soft milky flesh of her things, supporting the weight of her body as he goes.

I gaze into Kim's eyes from the shadows and see a whole range of emotions in them; fear, anticipation, acceptance and excitement are all there as she relinquishes control to the two dominant figures, one female and one male. La Contessa and Il Padrino finish their work. The girl is bound from toe to neck in a criss-cross pattern of black ropes. Las Contessa's work on her breasts is especially artistic as an intricate pattern of ropes surrounds them and has been pulled tight so that her bosoms stand out tight and bright red with the tension of the ropes. Her breasts will so sensitive to touch now.

La Contessa reassures her, "Are you alright girl? Are your ready to go further?"

"Mmmm, yes Mistress," Kim replies dreamily.

Il Padrino ties more ropes onto the knots at her back and threads them into the hooks at the top of the wooden frame. As they both let go of Kim Il Padrino pulls the rope supporting Kim and her body is pulled into the air, her back suspended by the rope tied around her arms.

She whimpers, "Oh, please, no."

La Contessa reassures her, stroking he face as Kim hangs at an angle her feet barely touching the ground.

"Trust, you must learn complete trust in your Mistress. Let your body go girl and your whole being will drift into the experience."

Kim nods quietly. She releases the tension in her body, lets the weight of her body go and allows the ropes to support her. More ropes are thread around her back and her ankles. Il Padrino pulls the rope pulley he has created within the frame and Kim's body lifts into the air so that she is completely suspended, supported only by the ropes. Her body rocks and sways gently as Il Padrino steps back to admire his work; a naked body given up to bondage, entwined in black ropes with only a rosy skinned arse exposed.

La Contessa stands in front of Kim, their looks respectively dominant and submissive. The blues eyes behind the phoenix mask of fiery red, orange, yellow and gold silk and feathers gaze into the cool blue, green and turquoise feathers of the peacock mask. Two exotic birds locked into a bizarre exchange of power and control as one surrenders herself to the other.

"How do you feel girl?" La Contessa asks gently stroking her face.

Kim can barely utter a word so absorbed is she in the world of bondage into which she has been placed.

Finally she whispers, "Good. It feels right Madame, to be tied and bound. I can't explain but, it feels good to surrender myself to you Madame."

"Yes girl, I know it is. I understand. It's where you belong, isn't it? You know you must also suffer for me if you desire to offer yourself completely."

"Yes Madame, I know."

Il Padrino moves alongside La Contessa.

"Is she ready to be punished now?"

"Yes, she is ready," replies La Contessa.

Il Padrino holds a flogger with long leather flails, but at its end of its handle is a golden lion, the symbol of Venice.

"Kiss the implement of your punishment girl," he says as he puts the gilded handle to Kim's lips.

Kim, still swaying suspended on the wooden frame reaches her head forward to gently touch the golden lion with her lips. Il Padrino runs the leather thongs of the flogger across her masked eyes and down her cheeks. Without the need for any order Kim instinctively knows what she must do as she touches the strands of leather with her lips.

"How many strokes should we give her?" he asks, "I think a round hundred would be good."

Kim's eyes widen to the size of saucers as she hears this proposal and she lets out the merest whimper of protest.

La Contessa laughs, "You think you can't take a hundred; one day you will for your Mistress girl. Cruel though I am, even I think that might be a little excessive for an initiation. Tell me girl, how many strokes do you want?"

Kim goes silent for a moment as she contemplates her answer. I can guess what's going through her mind. It's a loaded question; choose too many and she will inflict a punishment on herself that she may not endure; choose too few and the Mistress and Master may not be satisfied it is enough and, perhaps, even insist on the full hundred. I know how La Contessa's mind works. Kim announces her decision in a clear voice.

"I will accept whatever Mistress decides I must receive."

La Contessa laughs again, "Excellent girl, you learn very quickly. Then I declare that you should take fifty strokes, forty with the flogger and the last ten with a cane, but don't expect any restraint with the force of the strokes and there will be no mercy given even if you plead. La Contessa has chosen and you must submit to her judgement."

"Yes Mistress, of course Mistress."

Il Padrino runs the leather gently across Kim's back side, which stick out invitingly from her suspended position. The first stroke hits with a lound slap that echoes around the dungeon. The Master is true to La Contessa's warning; it's a powerful stroke that's delivered. The girl lets out a grunt of pain and her body rocks in the rope swing with the force of the stroke. Will she be able to endure fifty of these? The next four strokes come down building up in power with each successive stroke.

"How many's that girl?" Contessa asks.

"Five," Kim whispers through gritted teeth.

Il Padrino gives her a short rest and gently runs his hand across Kim's arse, following the red marks he has made on her flesh with his finger. Kim moans with pleasure from the little respite she has been given. He delivers the next five strokes in quick succession. The punishment is heavy and I can see in the girl's eyes that she is suffering. Her breathing is heavy and she expels little grunts with each stroke but does not flinch or plead for mercy. La Contessa takes up the flogger now. It's her turn to administer the girl's punishment. The ornate flogger rests comfortably in her experienced hands. She fits the role of the severe dominatrix perfectly. The golden lion on the handle rests in her hand and reflects the colours of her mask and scarlet silk of her gown. The thongs of the flogger dangle menacingly against her silver buckled boots.

She puts her mouth to Kim's ears and whispers, "Your new Mistress will deliver the next ten strokes."

Kim mumbles an acknowledgement. If she thinks she will get any respite from La Contessa's hand then she will be sorely mistaken. She is skilled in this art and can deliver a stroke as hard as any male. The flogger strikes Kim's back-side hard three times. I can see the soft flesh of her arse wobble with the force of the stroke and her bound body sway back and forth. I feel myself getting aroused from watching the spectacle. The sound of the flogger on flesh, her little moans and whimpers and the sight of her beautiful rounded arse in the air receiving this punishment has given me a hard-on underneath my breeches. La Contessa glances across at me knowingly. She misses nothing and I know that when we return to the palace there will be my own reckoning to face for this lapse.

I can see Kim is going deep into herself and her own ordeal of pain and pleasure. The force of the strokes combined with the rocking of the suspension takes her into a dream like state as she prepares herself to receive each new stroke. The punishment continues; the stinging whack of the flogger interspersed with the occasional gentle stroke of La Contessa's or Il Padrino's hand on her throbbing arse. By the fortieth stroke with the flogger her back side is glowing red and imprinted with darker lines where the implement has created a deeper impression on her skin.

There is a swishing sound now as Ill Padrino stands in front of Kim wielding the cane. He is a mysterious and magisterial figure in his black cloak, wide rimmed hat and white mask. He offers the cane up to Kim's lips and she kisses its tip. Il Padrino and La Contessa administer five strokes each, all hard and relentless. Kim grunts at each stroke but accepts them bravely. The cane leaves a criss-cross pattern of red lines across her arse. The fifty strokes have been delivered and the girl has survived them.

A heavy silence fills the air. The audience of the four men in animal masks who are still in attendance and myself look on in admiration and respect at the Kim's powers of endurance.

"Well girl, have you anything to say?" La Contessa asks angrily.

Kim has drifted into her own little world and looks confused at being brought back to earth.

"Well!"

A light of realisation switches on in her brain.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you Master."

"Yes, I should think so too. For forgetting to thank us without being reminded you will be given another five strokes of the cane."

La Contessa sets upon poor Kim with another five heavy strokes. Kim, thinking she had endured the punishment, lets out a squeal with the shock of these extra, unanticipated, strokes. I think these are probably the hardest for her to take.

"Thank you Mistress," she gasps after the final hit; she won't be making that mistake again.

"Good, I am satisfied with what you have taken girl; and you Pardino?"

"Yes, Contessa, I think she has taken her punishment well."

La Contessa signals for me and the chimpanzee masked man to untie Kim's arms and legs and help her down and sends the remaining assistants on another errand. As the two of us untie the carefully constructed arrangement of knots we support Kim's body as we bring her down from the suspension frame. The other men return with another piece of torture equipment; a rack, which they place in the centre of the vaulted room in the middle of the cast iron candlesticks. Surely Kim is not going to have to endure more punishment?

Kim has drifted off into her own sub-space. The movement has still not returned to her legs and she needs to be supported. Il Padrino stands before her. He brushes her bush of fair public hair with his hand and runs fingers across her cunt lips.

"Ooooooh," moans Kim.

"Look, she's wet Contessa. She's sopping. I think she's been aroused by her punishment."

"Is this true girl, are you turned on?" La Contessa enquires.

Il Padrino pushes a second finger into her pussy and moves them both around inside her in a circling motion.

"Oooh, I think I must be," Kim replies guiltily.

"So, you get pleasure from receiving pain?"

"Mmm, yes, I must do Madame."

"Hmm, it's lucky for you that you're not a male slave because I don't tolerate any of them getting sexual pleasure," she tells Kim casting a meaningful glance across at me, "but in a girl slave, well, if you feel aroused, then I can't possibly let you go without letting you get some satisfaction."

La Contessa has a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Assist her onto the rack," she orders.

We help Kim, now unbound except for the ropes still wrapped tightly around her tits, onto the rack. She lays down and waits for the next stage in her initiation into the world of La Contessa. Leather cuffs are attached to her wrists and ankles and her arms are stretched out onto the rack whilst her legs are stretched out with chains attached to the cuffs and pulled over the wood frame so that her legs are spread up into the air and her wet cunt exposed to view.

The girl is tied to the rack and the four animal masked figures stand beside her, two at either side, with La Contessa and Il Padrino at either end. La Contessa leans over her, her ample cleavage thrust into he face as she first caresses and then gently nips the girl's swollen and reddened breasts. She produces the wicked metal clamps again and closes them around the girl's nipples. Kim simpers with pain. La Contessa goes to each of the masked figures in turn and unbuttons their black suits at the crotch and pulls out four erect penises. The scene is bizarre; Kim spread out on the rack and the dark masked figures, lion, chimpanzee, jackal and zebra now with hard erections sticking out of their shadowy black bodies illuminated by the candle light.