La Contessa's Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

La Contessa gestures and the zebra positions himself between Kim's legs. The zebra's nostrils' lean over her crotch and a sliver of tongue slips out of of the mask as the figure goes down on Kim licking her pussy. He thrusts his tongue inside her licking her sex with fast little flicks of his tongue,

"Oooh, yes, please, yes," moans Kim.

The girl is being driven wild, her body twisting up and down on the rack. La Contessa has other plans for her. She gently pushes Kim's head to one side and firmly holds it in place against the wooden rack. Facing Kim is another hard cock, this one belonging to the jackal. What happens next is inevitable as the rampant hard flesh is threaded between her soft lips. She sucks on the cock enthusiastically. The animal figures take it in turns to pleasure her and take their pleasure from Kim's body. She is stretched out and powerless having surrendered herself into La Contessa's perverted game. They insert black-gloved fingers into Kim's cunt and tug on her clitoris with their lips skilfully keeping her on the edge of ecstasy without letting her come.

Kim's body thrashes wildly on the rack as the four masked beasts inflict their animal yearnings on their helpless victim. I can hear her groaning with pleasure even when her mouth is full of cock. She sucks hard and enthusiastically revelling in the combination of ecstasy and humiliation. The lion pulls his cock from her mouth, its tip glistening with a mixture of his pre-cum and Kim's saliva. La Contessa looks on in amusement at the scene she has created.

"Oh, please make me cum, please," Kim begs.

"But your ordeal isn't finished yet girl."

La Contessa stands by the side of the rack, sticking out from the scarlet silk of her gown is a black leather strap-on, thicker and wider than any of the men's cocks.

"Take it girl," she urges as the object is pushed past her lips into her mouth.

Kim can barely breathe as the strap on fills her mouth and is pushed deeper but she still finds the energy to suck on it determinedly knowing that she must submit to this act of humiliation for her Mistress.

Il Padrino has been watching attentively on the side-lines at the actions of his four apprentices but the moment has come for him to enter the play. He unbuttons his breeches and pulls out is hard cock aroused from watching the treatment Kim has been subjected to. La Contessa withdraws the strap on from Kim's mouth so that she can turn her head and watch as Il Padrino mounts the rack. His black rimmed hat and sinister white mask loom over her as he pushes his rampant cock into her sopping eager cunt.

She groans desperately as she receives her Master's cock and arches her body to take it deeper inside her. Il Padrino starts pounding into her. He is already aroused and Kim has been on the edge of coming for ages. It take only a few minutes of hard thrusts before Kim lets out a scream of ecstasy as the waves of orgasm wash over her. Il Padrino reaches his orgasm soon after her, shooting his cum into her eager cunt. La Contessa releases the clamps from Kim's nipples and she lets out a final gasp of pain and pleasure as blood rushes back to sensitive nerve endings. Kim looks spent and exhausted but there is also a euphoric glaze in her eyes. She is left in silence for a few minutes to recover.

"So, now do you understand what it means to serve La Contessa?"

"Yes Madame."

"You have completed your initiation into my service and I am pleased with how you have acquitted yourself. Are you ready to give yourself up to me?"

"Yes Madame."

"Now that you have offered yourself into submission, know that my true name is Nemesis, the ruler of fate and distributor of justice and retribution. For the purposes of Venetian society I may use the name of La Contessa but my spiritual name is Nemesis. I wanted a slave girl and my command of fate brought me to you. It was Nemesis who rescued from captivity and ignorant brutality for a purpose. You were destined to serve me, my slave girl Kim. Do you believe that?"

"Yes, I do, Mistress Nemesis."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers