La Femme Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes daddy. I feel it. So hot, scalding the inside of my pussy." I collapsed against the bed and daddy on top of me. Breathing in ragged gasps, trembling still from what just happened. Hugging Daddy close to me as I try to regain control.

I shifted and lay beside her my cock covered with our combined sex juices slightly discolored with her virginal blood.

She leaned close and kissed me. "I love you daddy." Smiling softly at him, my face radiant with love.

Spent, barely able to breath I murmured, "I love you too baby."

We both heard a car horn and then all too quickly the doorbell.

Jumping up and heading to the bathroom, "Damn, I am sorry Daddy. I forgot Karen was coming over to go to the mall." Running back to the bed, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I love you Daddy and I know I am going to enjoy very much being your woman."


She ran into the bathroom, dressed quickly and ran down to meet Karen. I wondered idly would she tell her that daddy has just fucked her. I fell asleep wondering.

We intend to let this be the last chapter in the story of Amy and her Dad. We decide however, to allow the readers to tell us if they would like the story to continue and perhaps even make suggestions as to what they would like to see between Amy and her Dad. We thank all those who have left feedback even the negative ones. All criticism makes us better writers and we hope you'll enjoy future stories from us.

James and Kathy

12