All Comments on 'La Lectura'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sigh, sigh

I was very moved by this sweet love story of two lost souls finding each other, and having words enclose them in thier own private world.

I also imagine I could hear the rhythm and voice of La Lectura in the writing, and thank you for something special. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Found

That was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have many words to describe your story except for beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

One of your best offerings yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poetry

This entire story could be a poem, read aloud with rising and falling cadences and pauses and occasional gasps for breath. Beautiful.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
How?

I don't know how you do it but this was just amazing. I love poetry as it is and this was just amazing. It was melodic and soothing and just wonderful. I can't think of any more words for it. Just... beautiful. *sigh* xxx

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Poetic Couplets Redefined

This wonderful SEX song plays out with poetic melodies of the warm Caribbean. Its heavenly perfume intoxicates, although I am a little bit troubled that Teofilo is a mentally challenged boy. The setting of the rural cigar factory and the danger of ocean storms adds to the exotic thrill of sweet sex.

driphoneydriphoneyover 15 years ago
Your stories are little gifts...

I give myself. Since I have found you here on LitE, I find that I stop by, pick up one of your stories, enjoy it, savor it, then like any pleasure, step away to let the feeling linger. Your stories are too special to plow through and not take time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Que rico! Me encanta!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this story... so sexy!

What a great story... you must write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...