All Comments on 'La Petite Mort'

by EvelynEvelyn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A sad story.

I pity the husband. He will never know that he doesn't do it sexually for his wife anymore, someone else does. That is one of the worst ways to betray your partner.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Sad

I agree. This is one of the saddest stories I've ever read on this site. You don't know who to pity more. The husband with a wife that doesn't love him and apparently doesn't have the courage to do anything about it, or the wife trapped in a marriage to a man she doesn't love or lust after. Lives of quiet desperation, to coin an old cliche. But this story makes it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trash

True betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!!!!!!!

This story is awesome! I feel sad for the rapist. He is so madly in love with this woman and will go to any lengths to have her, even if it means breaking the law. The husband should pay more attention to his wife. He is obviously neglecting her. I hope there is a part two. Maybe these two star crossed lovers can cross paths again. Truly loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved this too. Kind of sad, but maybe there'll be a sequel?

I think other commentors are being a little hard on the wife. Anyway, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Betrayal?

You know you typed in "cheating wife" into the story search because the thought of that betrayal turns you on, then you finish jacking off to the story and you feel disgusted with yourself and afraid that your wife might actually betray you and so you feel the need to condemn the female character because she's a "whore", all the while you are desperately trying to convince yourself that your wife is different. Maybe your wife would love you more if you spent less time looking at porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
other

I disagree with all the critical comments before me. This is one of my favorite stories on the site, one I have read multiple times and will read again. I thought it was beautiful and personally, I can relate (to whom I will not say). Good job and thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a grip people

Why do people see things in such black and white terms? "She of herself with another man, therefore she couldn't possibly love her husband"? Since when is that a thing? The writer goes to great lengths to demonstrate that not only does she love her husband, but that she feels very closely bonded to him and misses him intensely when he's not there. She obviously loves him. Lust? That's trickier. The writer shows that the wife is aroused by her husband. She gets *almost* to that point but is unable to go slightly over the edge. The rapist takes her choices away. He makes her unable to think and to focus on what she *might* be doing wrong and so she is able to get to that point. It's a matter of control. She is forced to let go of that control. She tries to protect her husband. Let's face it, she's not exactly traumatised by the rape and while it's definitely not her fault.. whether she enjoyed it or not.. he had a knife. She was going to HAVE to do what she did. I think it's much better that she enjoyed it. Why put her husband through the torturous mental process of "Why wasn't I there?" Could I have done more?" "I should have protected her". Why make him wonder if he's not enough? That's what she's thinking. While I wouldn't necessarily have done it like that.. I can empathise with her choice rather then condemning it. As for thinking about him when they're in bed. She says she does that when she's having trouble letting go. Does that mean her husband no longer arouses her? No.. he has to get her to the point where she WANTS to let go in the first place. If there were no arousal.. if what he were doing was not pleasurable.. then thinking of the other guy wouldn't do it anyway. It becomes a fantasy.. I think we all know that we all have those. You just read an erotic story. Is that cheating? Is your partner not enough? Or if you don't have one.. will you never read another erotic story once you do? Does your mind ever wander when you're in bed? Do you ever get a flash of something really hot? Ever fantasise? Is that cheating? Of course not. It's actually very natural and normal. If nothing else... something that was once an issue in their relationship is now gone. She can let go. She doesn't have to hold back or fake anything and I think the husband is probably getting the benefit too. I do kind of feel sympathy for the rapist.. but then.. .how did he think this was going to turn out? I think he probably knew this would end up being a one time thing.. the only chance he would get to express his feelings and his desire. Works BECAUSE it's fictional. All in all.. I think it's very good and I don't really put blame on anyone. I think it's rather uplifting actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for real insane people who ike to be raped and cuckold the husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She is a CUNT ....

.... NOTHING MORE .... NOTHING LESS ....

BehebekBehebekabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I really loved this story, it had all the elements I enjoy. Thank you, hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FIVE-STAR STUFF (*****). A VERY GOOD JOB! A MULTIFACETED STORY. NEITHER THE HISBAND NOR THE WIFE LIVE A SAD LIFE. IN LIFE, YOU TAKE THE GOOD WITH A BAD.

I LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enthralling!

The writing was just so good and I'm not talking only about the steamy parts. The facial description, the little things that were mentioned and the detailing just made everything so intense. The man was described as some sort of heavenly creature, it seemed. Very beautiful and satisfying.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I'd also like to give this a minus 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous