All Comments on 'Labor Day Cum & Play Ch. 03: Final'

by brettieboyyy27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
Well done

Extremely well written. I could really feel the sensation. But it came to an end all too soon. What about a continuation with a few double penetrations, 2 cocks in 1 ass?

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad

It was great, until Seth was added, that was kind of a real downer & turn off. Too bad. The rest was excellent, the stuff with Seth was a real turnoff for me at least.

brettieboyyy27brettieboyyy27over 8 years agoAuthor
Based on real events

This series is based on a real experience I went through in my life. I wanted leave the whole Seth thing out, but also felt I needed to tell the whole story for myself. I tried not to rush the story, but felt pressure from readers to end it with a third and final chapter. I felt the action moved a little slow the first two chapters. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the series, however, I will be posting more material soon. Thanks for reading!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
3 are better than 2

Thank God you didn't leave the Set thing out! It was the climax for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

brettieboyyy27, I would not have enjoyed the story, if you had not included the intercourse with Seth. This power fucker comes in so naturally and adds so much heat and delight to the duo. I could only imagine one more climax, double penetrations of Ethan and Colby.

69Rancher69Rancher5 months ago

Awesome .... I read your stories twice.

Keep writing more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous