Labor Day Cum & Play Ch. 03: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't waste any time, only to spit on my hole and his cock before ramming it in my ass like he did Ethan a short while ago. For whatever reason it didn't hurt me, rather sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. He was grunting and jerking making sure I knew what was coming. Ethan positioned himself in front of me, and I wasted no time sucking him back and forth from the base of his cock to the tip of the head.

I was practically begging both of them to cum. I wanted to be filled with their seed in every one of my holes. I wanted to be their hole, to be used for their pleasure whenever they wanted.

Pushing my ass back on Seth to meet his strokes sent him over the edge. He grabbed my hips and slammed his dick in my ass. Screaming and moaning he shot off in my ass so far I thought I would be able to taste it. Feeling his body pushing against my hole and his cum filling my ass made me cum immediately. It's still probably the best orgasm I've ever had. I didn't have to touch my dick at all. Just feeling the sensation of being filled up in each end made me drain both my balls into a pool of thick cum all over our bed spread.

Seeing me cum made Ethan blow his biggest load of the weekend in my mouth. When he finally stopped cumming my mouth was completely full. I had to swallow 4 or 5 times before I got it all down.

Seth kept his cock inside me and as it softened, I could feel his hot man juice start to drip slowly down my leg making me shiver. When he finally pulled out his cum splashed into my puddle, adding almost as much as I contributed to the pool. I could still feel some in my ass, some running down my leg, and some running down my balls to my cock, making me hard again.

"Holy shit" Seth said, falling on the bed. "I've never cum that hard in my life. That was hot, boys!"

"I just hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow." I laughed.

"You?! Let's talk about that beating Seth put on me!" Ethan chuckled.

We all went to the bathroom to clean up, laughing and talking about how much fun we were going to have the rest of the weekend. Seth crashed on the recliner in the living room, leaving Ethan and I to cuddle on the sofa. I felt so secure in Ethan's arms, but I knew I would sleep like a baby that night after the fuck Seth put on me.

The rest of the weekend was definitely fun. We fucked and sucked each other as often as we could, all going home with sore balls from cumming so much.

12