Laced Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled fondly remembering their reconnection and didn't hear the door open or David come back into the room. She remember the first time she saw him after so long and when she first heard his voice she nearly fainted in excitement. Meeting him in the pub was providence in and of itself and that first night they shared together he got a taste of what she could do when she was the one on top.

She sighed contently not knowing David was watching her relax into whatever memories she was reliving in her mind but he paid it no mind as he set up the more classic tools for punishing his pet. He had remembered a story she had told him about clothespins and decided to pick up some up as well as some unscented candles as she'd also mentioned an interest in wax play. Next he removed the tie from around his neck and gently made his presence known to her.

"I'm back." He said to her quietly as she gasped when he lifted up her head to place his tie around her eyes so that she was unable to see. "Let me know when it's snug sweet girl. I don't want to hurt you quite yet." He told her with a grin.

Kat giggled a bit. "As you wish." She told him as she could feel him wrap it around her head and tugged a little bit. "It's snug." She told him and he tied it off.

"Good girl." He told her as he kissed her forehead. "Now, I'm not going to use the gag unless you give me a reason to use to, so let's not do that this time shall we." He said to her as he lit one of the larger candles and opened up the bag of clothespins.

Kat grinned. "Yes sir." She said with a bit of defiance in her voice. "Though I make no..." Kat was cut off by David sighing and putting the gag on her.

"I told you I didn't want to do this, but *no* you just *had* to give me some lip." He told her as he started to unbutton her black shirt slowly. "Now I'm just going to take my time and make you come undone all over again but deny you over and over again and let you be like that during the party." He told her as he continued unbuttoning her shirt getting to her chest which was not rising and falling rather quickly. He wasn't sure if it was anticipation or something else. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

Kat was more than okay, she was ecstatic and she nodded her head a few times and hummed in approval as she couldn't talk due to the gag he had put in her mouth. She could have easily spit it out, however, she figured that would be better for later if need be. At this point she figured this was a test to her obedience to keep it in her mouth.

"Good." He told her as he continued to unbutton her shirt and spread it open so he could see her porcelain skin. Her skin was always so soft to him and the fact she was almost as a porcelain doll complexion made him sigh contently before he reached around her back to grasp at the back of her bra and unhooked it. "Hmmm, should have removed these before I got you all set up." He mused as her bra went slack as he was unhinged.

Kat nodded in agreement and shrugged. "Cut it. I got plenty." She told him against the gag.

David went over to the nightstand and took out a knife. "You sure?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She responded to him best she could.

"Okay." He said to her as he took the knife to her bra straps and cut them and decided to lightly drag the blade down the valley of her breasts and then back up to her neck. He could feel her shiver against the cold metal and let out a soft moan. That soft pink flesh against her pale complexion was another thing that got him going a bit and he could feel himself starting to get hard again. He left the shirt where it was as he knew she was prone to getting cold after their interaction and sometimes needed the barrier as she was usually over stimulated, which he also knew could cause her a great deal of unpleasant pain.

The cool air against her now exposed skin caused Kat to breath in sharply especially when she felt the cool metal from David's knife lightly caress her skin between her breasts. She could feel his eyes on her intently and could imagine the way he looked as if he was calculating what best to do for the most intense reaction. What she didn't expect was the gag being taken from her mouth and it being replaced with his mouth in a very passionate and possessive kiss.

She moaned against him and arched her body to meet his own as he thoroughly kissed her opened mouthed and explored her mouth all over again as if it were the first time. It almost seemed like every time was the first time and Kat would not change that for the world. Again and again he claimed her as his and she loved every moment of it. She could feel the pit of her stomach tightening again in arousal.

David ended the kiss by taking her bottom lip between his teeth as he raked his fingertips on either side of her body making her both moan and tense up. "That's a good girl." He whispered against her lips as he took a nipple between his thumb and index finger and tugged gently at first but as the bud got harder he pulled at it harder. The opposite nipple received the same treatment as he kept a firm hold on the one.

Kat moaned as he took her nipples and pulled at them. Again her body arched into his own but was quickly brought back down to the bed as he forced his weight down on her so that she couldn't come up to him like that. To which she grumped in dissatisfaction.

"But I like feeling your body against mine, sir!" She whined at him as she tried to buck up against him in vain as he was just a bit too grounded for her to have any kind of power to rise up against him.

David just smirked as he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth. He heard her gasp and her hands grip the chain as he took the nub between his teeth and let his tongue swirl around it. He let it go with a pop and grinned as he did the same thing to her other nipple.

"Oh my God." Kat sighed as she could only feel what was going on and it was intense for her. Not knowing what was coming next always put her on edge.

David chuckled as he grabbed one of the clothespins and snapped positioned it above her nipple. "When I was still in California I remember you telling me a story about when you had used clothespins on yourself." He told her as he squeezed the pin open. "And that got me thinking as to what I wanted to do with you next time you misbehaved, so I got a package of them to see what kind of fun we could have. Or rather what kind of fun *I* could have with them on you." He told her as he gently placed the pin over her nipple and slowly let it go.

Kat sucked in for the anticipated pain from the pin closing around her sensitive nub and then braced herself for the second one. Luckily it wasn't as painful as she remembered it being when she was a teenager and breathed a sigh of relief as she again relaxed under her lover.

David took the candle he had lit up several minutes ago and held it over Kat. "Another thing I remember you telling me not too long ago that you've always wanted to know what hot wax felt like dripping on your bare skin." He said to her as he tipped the candle over just a tiny bit to allow a few drops of black wax to stain her porcelain skin.

Kat wasn't too sure how she felt about the wax and if her eyes were not covered she knew David would be able to tell that she was trying to figure out if she liked it or not. "Hmmm, again. I'm not sure about this one." Kat said after a few moments of silence.

David raised an eyebrow. "Oh is that how it is now?" He asked her as he tipped the candle over again this time in a line down her midsection. He grinned, musing at how he was putting black against white. He waited for her reaction. "Anything?"

Kat sighed. "Negative. That was a bit of a let down." She said sadly. "Mel told me so much about this and how awesome it is and I get nothing." She lamented. "I'll have to flog her next time I see her for false advertisement."

David chuckled as he blew out the candle. "Well, not everything's gonna work for you pet." He told her as he peeled the wax off of her skin. "Guess we'll get to the rest of it then."

"Well yeah I know that." She laughed. "So, when do I get to start seeing what's going on around me and when can I move on my own accord?" She asked him.

"And what is it that you want to see then?" He asked him as he flicked both clothespins and watched her as her breath hitched forgetting that they were there. "I'm waiting for an answer."

Kat's eyes opened wide at the sudden jolt of both pain and pleasure as he flicked both clothespins. "Jesus!" She hiss-moaned. "I want to see you!" She all but yelled at him. "I want to see you, I want to feel you. I want to rake my nails down your back to show you just how much pleasure you give me even with the pain. I want to bite down on you and remind you that while I may be the submissive I'm at heart a switch." She told him and she tried to arch up. "Besides I can already tell you're wearing way too much clothing still and that is totally unfair." She told him with a laugh.

David laughed at her as she spoke. He got up off of her and and lifted her head to pull the tie off of her eyes. He always kept the lights in their room dim for this exact reason. Eyes adjusting from darkness to really bright is never fun and also knew that agitated the rare migraines his Kat would get.

Kat blinked a few times as the dimmed lights assaulted her eyes at first and then she looked up to see a grinning David. "Thank you." She said to him as cocked his head slightly to the side. "Sir." She added with a half eye roll towards him. "So how about my limbs? I think I'm starting to lose blood flow." She said to him with a giggle.

David sighed. "I suppose." He said to her as he unlocked her ankles and then her wrists to which he saw that wicked grin that cross those red and delicious lips of her before she grabbed him by his shoulders and hooked her feet around his own and flipped him over so that his back was on the bed.

Chapter 5

"Gotcha." Kat said to him as she pinned him down and kissed his neck allowing her teeth to graze his skin before she lightly started biting on him. She could feel him relax under her as she lightly raked her finely trimmed nails down his torso to reach his belt and unhook it. She stopped gnawing on his neck and bit lightly on his ear to which she could feel him tense up under her. "Now who has who?" She whispered in his ear seductively as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. "You're still wearing too much. I'm fixing this." She told him as she hopped up off of him and made sure to take all of his clothes off of him that she could reach only leaving him in his slightly unbuttoned shirt.

Again Kat grinned as she crawled back on top of her lover allowing his hardened member to slide up against her as she took control of the situation and slowly unbuttoned his shirt; her eyes never leaving his.

"And what do you think you're doing?" David asked her after a few moments. He could feel his dick twitching for some kind of release as he'd watched his lover get off multiple times and he loved watching her come undone so much. It gave him a sense of peace and clarity as he'd see this woman at the worst and her very best and everything between and could find the beauty in all of it even when she was breaking. He smiled as he reached up and grabbed her back the back of her neck and pulled her into him stopping her just short of them connecting. "I asked you a question, girl."

Kat shivered as she was abruptly pulled into her lover expecting a forceful kiss she was stopped short as he demanded an answer to his question. "I'm going to put your rigid cock inside my wet pussy and ride you until I milk every last drop out of your balls. I going to kiss those lips of yours until my own go numb from the friction. I'm going to bite you and claw you. I'm going to make sure those bitches and cunts out there who want you understand that you are mine as I am yours. I told you a long time ago you're stuck with me and I fucking meant it." She told him dangerously seductive as she bit down on his lower lip making sure she maintained eye contact with him.

David wasn't too sure what was happening but one moment she was talking and the next she had his lower lip between her teeth and then he could feel her slowly sliding onto him. He closed his eyes as he could feel her walls closing in around him and sighed contently as he could feel himself fill her.

Kat lowered herself slowly onto his rock hard cock as she let go of his lower lip to get into a better position, but she knew she had to keep his distracted to keep herself in control. It felt so good to her every time he went into her aching core. Her core always ached for him and she didn't mind it at all. "Mmm, feels so good love." She sighed as she arched her back tossing her head backwards. "So fucking good."

David took the opportunity that was open to placed his hands on her hips to keep her steady on him as she began to rock slowly back and forth to get the pace started. "It does feel good. You feel good on me." He said to her as he gripped her hips tighter. "Ride me good sweet girl." He said to her.

Kat grinned as she straightened herself back out and raked her nails lightly down his torso as she picked up speed. She could feel him tense under her and that only caused her to grin winder as she repeated her action however this time putting a bit more pressure to show small irritated lines down his torso. "Do you like that, sir?" She asked him as she leaned down to kiss him.

David used on of his hands to grip the back of his sweet girl's neck as she kissed him and his other hand remained firmly on her hip as he started to thrust into her quicker and harder. "I am enjoying this, however I think a girl forgets her place." He said to her against her lips as they both were starting to pant a bit from exertion and air flow.

Kat smiled against him as she matched him but what she reacted to a bit too slow was what he said and then flipping her over so that she was on the bottom and again he hovered over her. Kat pouted at this change of events however she was quickly distracted as David reached between their bodies and easily found her clit and started to tease it.

"What's a girl to say?" He asked her huskily as he thrusted into her hard and stopped however continued to relentlessly tease her clit.

Kat's brain was started to see white as he built her up quickly and couldn't think straight. "A girl remembers her place. A girl's place is right here under her sir." She gasped as she could feel herself peaking.

"I didn't say you could cum girl. You better be holding this. You're not allowed to cum until I do." He told her sternly as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side so that he could bite down hard on her neck.

Kat closed her eyes as he started thrusting in and out of her again, luckily for her he stopped teasing her clit for the moment however that didn't really mean too much once he bit down on her neck which caused her eyes to snap open a loud moan escape her lips as she bucked up against him. She instantly took her nails to his back as she couldn't think of anything else to do at the moment to help ensure she wasn't going to cum before she was told to. She dug into his back hard and could hear him hiss as he released her neck from the torment of his teeth and tongue.

David rammed into his lover hard and fast, just the way he she know she loved it and could feel himself coming to his own peak. Feeling her nails rake down his back as he pleasured her was a feeling unlike any other. The physical contact made him feel like she wanted him closer to her, or as close as he could humanly get.

He looked down at his lover as she now had him released and her arms were above her head. Her red hair splayed around her almost like a halo as hands gripped their silk sheets moaning his name all the while as he plunged into her wet and wanting pussy. He grinned as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his own edge. He reached between them again to tease at her clit.

Kat couldn't stop herself even if she wanted to as he thrust into her and teased her clit. Her eyes snapped opened as her breathing started to come in gasps as her walls clenched around his cock as she started cumming. "I can't hold it." She whimpered between gasps.

David could feel her walls clench around him and moaned himself as he quickened the pace he was using with teasing her clit until she was writhing under him in pure ecstasy and all he could hear were her gasps for air. "That's it sweet girl, cum for me." He said to her as he himself emptied himself into her.

Kat could feel his cock within her pulsate as he came within her. While he stopped teasing her clit the orgasm she felt was still powerful enough to ride it until he was done with his own. Soon she found herself with him laying down on top of her only using his elbows to keep himself propped up. She smiled at him as she ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"I love you." She said to him as she placed a tender kiss on his lips as she could feel him slide out of her.

David smiled against her lips as she kissed him. "And I you sweet girl." He said to her as he rolled over to his side and just held her in his arms for a few moments. "We're going to need to get ready for the party." He told her. "That means showers, unfortunately that means we can't get distracted." He told her as he nipped at her ear playfully being behind her.

She giggled and turned to face him and nipped his nose in return as well as poking at his sides. "I know that, sir." She said slightly indignantly at him. "I'll go first in the shower." She said to him as she tried to get up but upon getting up on her feet she felt her knees go weak and fell back down on their bed. She laughed. "Well maybe not."

David blinked a few time before he himself started laughing as he got up and headed towards the bathroom that was built into their room. "I'll make sure there's enough hot water for you." He teased her.

Kat stuck her tongue out at him as he petted the top of her head. "You better." She told him. "I don't like cold showers. That wasn't very nice last time." She added as she crossed her arms over her chest.

David raised an eyebrow as he turned around. "Well I seem to recall you using all the hot water and not telling me so that way when I was done with what I was working on and took my own shower all I got was cold water." He paused looking at her pouting. "As you say love, turnabout is fair play." He said mockingly to her.

Again Kat pouted and crossed her arms tighter around her chest. "Yeah, yeah." She said as she watched him walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. She flopped down on the bed and giggled. She never thought she'd ever have experiences like this in her life and here she was having them with her David, her lover.

After a few more minutes of musing her little fantasies Kat was finally able to get up and walk to her dresser to pick out what she was going to wear for the evening. She decided on a simple black dress with purple swirls going around it and a chain belt accented to her waist. She heard the door open and looked at a freshly clean David and grinned.

"Now it's going to be a damn shame I'm going to get you all dirty afterwards." She said obviously looking him over as he stood there in a towel.

He shrugged. "Same will be said of you as well my sweet girl. Now get yourself nice and clean. I do enjoy making you all dirty." He said to her as he saw the clothes he had laid out. "I'll add some other things to your outfit." He told her.

Kat nearly rolled her eyes as she already had an idea of what he was going to add to her outfit that only he'd know about so it really wouldn't matter. "Very well sir." She said as she poked his chest as she walked passed him. "I'm gonna get all squeaky clean for you just to soil later." She said with a wink as she closed the bathroom door before he could whip his towel at her.