Laced Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat giggled from behind the door as she turned on the shower and got in. She let the hot water hit her back and it felt amazing. She always loved hot showers that were sauna worthy. She took her cherry blossom body wash and scrubbed all over her body to make sure everything was cleaned good and then she cleaned out her hair and conditioned it so that way when it dried her natural curls were seen and very sleak.

When she was satisfied with how clean she was she wrapped a black towel around her and walked out of the bathroom to seeing David dressed in his black and white suit with a purple tie to match her own black and purple get up. She looked on the bed and saw the familiar two vibrators next to her dress and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" She asked him putting a hand on her hip.

David nodded. "Yep."

Kat sighed as she finished drying herself off before she bend over their bed. "Alright, anal in first." She said just like it were another night.

David had a laugh a bit as she unceremoniously bent over for him so that he could place some lube on her entrance and place it in her anus. He could feel her tense as he put it in her. "Relax love." He reminded her smoothing her back as he knew always getting it in was the most difficult part for her and the most uncomfortable.

Kat sucked in her breath as the vibrator went into her back end and then she relaxed as David rubbed her back as he finished putting it in her. "Okay, next hole." She giggled as she lifted her leg up onto the bed and held out her hand. "Gimmie."

David gave her the other vibrator and watched her place it in her already wet pussy. This vibrator had a clit massager as well on it so that was placed in such a position that when he put it on she could feel it not only in her pussy but also on her clit.

"Very good." He told her as he checked positioning and handed her the panties he had picked out for her which would help keep both toys in place should he decide to put them on in the during of the party they were hosting. "Now, be a good girl tonight and don't make me have to turn these on." He told her as he watched her dress herself.

Kat quickly got herself dressed in the strapless dress and also put on her pantyhoes and slipped on her knee high boots. "Of course my love." She told him placing a small kiss on his cheek. "I'd never dream of not being a good girl." She told him smacking him lightly on his ass as she walked back towards the bathroom to put on some make up.

David took out his phone and turned both on to the first notch and watched as Kat nearly tripped from the sudden pulsating. "What was that sweet girl?" He asked mockingly.

"Ugh!" Kat exclaimed. "Alright, alright, fine. I'll be on my best behaviour." She told him as she applied her black eye liner to her eyes and a bit of red lipstick. She was never one to wear much makeup so in these events she just decided to keep it as simple as she could.

"Good girl." David said to her. "I'm heading downstairs, join me when you're done." He told her as he left their room.

"Yeah, will do." Kat said as he left. It didn't take her long to catch up with him just in time for some of their first guests to arrive.

Chapter 6

Luckily Kat had enough foresight to set up before the meeting earlier so that all she had to do was take out the items that were in the fridge, but were already cut into small slices so that everyone could have one slice as she made a lot of different treats. She also had the foresight to have a trust family friend come into the house and set up the tables, chairs and the various platters. Kat was no fool and knew they wouldn't have to time to get it all and ready before people started coming over with the activities she knew was going to happen before the party. She smiled pleased at how everything looked and then joined David in the foyer as the early birds arrived.

"I'll be back love." She said to David as she placed her hand on his arm. "I need to check one of the rooms."

David nodded taking her hand and giving it a small kiss. "Hurry back you don't want to miss Vanessa and Alex coming in. They so enjoyed your antics last time." He said with a touch of sarcasm.

Kat scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Please she had every ounce of my rage directed at her earned." She told him. "I'll be back before you know it." She told him as she walked away and then stopped short. "Wait a minute mister!" She sharply turned around and saw the grin form on David's face. "You sneaky son of a bitch." She said to him with a look of disbelief on her face. "You said!"

David went over to her. "You weren't paying attention." He told her. "Not my fault you're a glutton for punishment." He told her giving her a sweet kiss on her cheek. "Go check your work." He told her.

Kat scoffed again turning around and walking away and up the stairs to the second story and opened the first door to the left in the hallway. The stench wasn't too bad from all the leather working and painting as the inner air filtration she installed was working. Kat walked into the room and circled the piece.

"Hmmm, I think I can leave this open for now." She said softly as she checked the quality. "Good, I didn't make it too hard this time just enough flex and softness." She said taking a few steps back to the door way.

The black leather corset wasn't laced as it wasn't at that stage,. Kat had just put in the metal pieces to help keep the wearers frame when worn. On the back had the outline of the five headed dragon each in head in a different color. On the front of it had chain links on it painted in the same colors from the five headed dragon.

Satisfied with her work she left the room just in time to hear that most annoying voice of Vanessa. Kat inwardly groaned as she heard her squeaky voice and her husband's just as annoying nasally voice greeting David. Kat walked down the stairwell slowly as she watched Vanessa like a hawk lingering a bit too long in a hug she gave David.

"Vanessa," Alex said to his wife. "Remember what happened last time, dear?" He asked her. He was a man in his mid fifties.

Vanessa scoffed as she let go of David. "I don't see her here, so she must be busy with work or something. Such a shame." Vanessa said to her husband. "I was so looking forward to seeing her too." She said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Kat kept her composure as she approached them. Vanessa and her had gone to school together and never got along then and apparently whatever Kat had done do Vanessa never left her and she remained bitter no matter how many times Kat tried to smooth things over.

"Good evening Vanessa." Kat said as she slinked one of her arms around David's. "You look lovely tonight." She said with a sickening sweet smile.

David coughed nervously as he two women interacted. "Well, I think I'll leave you two to it." He told them as he patted Kat's arm. "Drink?"

Kat looked up at him and saw the concern in his eyes. "Sure, wine'll be wonderful love, thank you." She told him with a smile. "Don't worry so much. We'll be fine." She reassured him.

Vanessa had a smug look on her face when David turned to leave. "He does make walking away look damn good." She said.

Kat nodded in agreement. "That he does." She said to her. "So, how are you feeling tonight?" Kat asked Vanessa as she turned to look at the woman. She was wearing a red dress that fit her slim form and made her bust look a little bigger and more lifted than she knew it actually was. Like Kat's dress it was also strapless with a low back.

Vanessa looked down at the shorter woman. "I'm doing alright. Alex made sure I was appeased before we got here." She told Kat with a sly smile. "What about you?" She asked her. "I'm hoping you're doing better than you were feeling last time."

Kat nearly rolled her eyes as she sighed. "I'm doing much better thank you. I'm so sorry that arranging two different funerals as well as figuring out how to do the family estate was such an inconvenience to you. I'll be sure next time to remember when you're coming over and to not have such small and trivial things bother me as much as it had been." She told Vanessa bitterly as David came out with a wine glass half full of her favorite wine and handed it to her.

"I'm assuming you two have been behaving yourselves?" He asked a bit nervously seeing as Kat was already livid and Vanessa seemed quite smug and satisfied with herself.

"David?" Vanessa asked as she looked over at him batting her big brown eyes. "Why Kat?" She asked innocently enough. "What made her stand out from everyone else?"

Kat scoffed as she drank her wine. "You mean what made me stand out as opposed to you. Is this what it's been all about? He chose me over you and you're bitter about it?" Kat nearly spat at her. "Jesus, Vanessa it's been years since that happened and beyond which you were already married." She told her pointedly.

Vanessa feigned offense. "Kat! With how far we go back I figured you, of all people, would know I'm just curious to know why I was refused. Besides sometimes being married has nothing to do with any kind of relationship. You know that.." She said to her with a grin on her face as she looked back over at David.

One thing David hated was being between their arguments however her husband was a prominent investor in his business and he, they really couldn't afford his backing out because his wife was offended by something his partner had said. He sighed as he looked over at Vanessa.

"I did, that's all you need to know." He said plainly to Vanessa as he put an arm around Kat's shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "That's all anyone really needs to know. The reasons for why are between she and I." He added.

"I mean if she's really worth everything you say she is, why doesn't she have a ring?" Vanessa taunted as she got a little closer to David seeing his uneasiness. "I could always use another man in the house." She whispered to him.

Kat's eyes got wide and she dropped her wine glass, still half full of wine in shock. She blinked her eyes several times before she could even start to speak again. "How dare you!" She started. "You know full well that's not our arrangement, beyond the fact he just gave you your answer. It may not be what you wanted it to be but it's still a fucking answer. Would it kill you to be satisfied with that and drop it?" Kat asked her harshly.

Vanessa looked down at Kat with a sneer. "You're right it's not the answer I wanted, however I suppose it'll have to due. I guess I just don't understand why he'd take damaged goods." She said snarkily.

Kat grinned as her eyes narrowed. "I'm not damaged, nor am I deranged. I am as I am and if that's enough for him then that's all anyone needs to know." She said lowly. "So I would advise you, as someone who has known you for such a long time, to drop it and not bring it up again. You may be collecting your harem however there's no place for that in this house nor in this relationship that I am in." She added as she turned. "I'll excuse myself for the evening." She didn't want for anyone to answer as she stalked up the staircase and went down the hall to her room.

Vanessa scoffed as Kat left the small group. "Well then." She said as she turned to her husband and David. "She's in a mood, huh?"

It was David's turn to scoff. "She was actually in a rather good mood until you decided to bring up petty bullshit. Next time you decided to do that I would advise against it. There will be a point in time that she will finally just snap, I hope she doesn't, but don't tempt that side of her." He told her. "Now if you'll excuse me I have other guests to entertain."

Chapter 7

Kat was soaking in their large bathtub replaying what set her off in her head over and over again. She'd locked the door behind her so that he couldn't come in and talk to her or join her. She was too pissed off to want any company. She'd taken the toys out with little regard to any kind of punishment that might be a result of taking them out without permission. Not the mention the small fist fight she had started.

She knew why she didn't have a ring and the reason was perfectly reasonable. Neither of them were ready for that next step. They were content in what they current have, a lifetime commitment without needing a paper from the courts legally binding them or a piece of jewelry that shows she's claimed by someone. She already had that, from when they first got together. A small choker with a crescent moon on it. She usually didn't wear it to formal events but going out and about she'd wear it all the time.

Kat sighed as she could hear a knock at the door. "Yes?" She asked.

"How are you feeling?" David asked her. "You've been in there for a few hours now and everyone's gone. We have the house to ourselves." He told her. "Will you open up the door?"

Kat got up and out of the bathtub draining it. She wrapped her black towel around her and unlocked the door to a very tired looking David. "I'm sorry love." Was all she could say to him as she walked passed him and towards the bed.

David grabbed her arm lightly as she passed him. "You know you've always been the one, right?" He asked her. He looked at her softly but with much concern as he knew how her anxiety worked and it usually stemmed from when something like this would happen.

Kat looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah, I know." She said quietly. "Still though it bothers me when she does this. It's almost like she comes over just to piss me off. If I wanted that I'd have invited my ex over instead." She shook her head and sighed letting her shoulders drop in defeat. "I can't win with her no matter how polite I am."

"Stop for a moment." David said to her. "You can't win with her because she thinks she's right and you're wrong. She's a textbook case narcissist. I got you. You're my bratty little kitten. You're mine." He told her as he put his arms around her. "You need to trust me."

Kat rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I do trust you David, I really do." She told him quietly. "I just don't trust the people around you." She muttered. "You're in a vicious world where people backstab their partners just to get a little bit ahead and I'm terrified that's going to happen and we're going to fall on our faces." She said to him burrowing her head between his chin and shoulder. "It scares me a lot."

David tightened his hold on her and kissed the top of her head. "I know it does sweetheart, but here's the thing - you need to be able to trust that I can see them trying to stab me in my back before they realize that's what they're doing. I've been in this game long enough to know most of the signs. We won't be left on our faces. I promised you a while back I'd never let that happen to you again. You're not going to lose everything. We aren't going to lose everything." He reassured her. "Now, why don't you go lay down and I'll rub your back." He suggested to her.

Kat just stayed there in his arms and sighed again. "You've been doing most of the work tonight. I just stressed out and threw a few punches. If anyone needs a backrub it's you love." She told him as she gently pushed away from him and grabbed her silk bathrobe from the hook on the wall and put it on.

"Well, take off your shirt and lay down." Kat said with a laugh as David was still just standing there. "I hate trying to massage through a damn shirt. Besides I got some new oils I wanna test you!" She said excitedly.

David took off his shirt and tossed it in the nearby hamper for their dirty clothes and he decided while he was at it to take off his shoes and socks as well. He walked over to the bed and laid belly down. "Work your magic." He told her with a smile on his face.

Kat went over to the nightstand and picked up a small bottle and rubbed some of the contents in her hands and then sat on David's ass as she started rubbing his shoulders first and worked her way down his back to loosen him up and get him to relax.

"Hmmm, what did I tell you? I told you I could get you to relax under my hands." Kat teased him as she continued to work on his knots and other muscle kinks. "What do you think of the oil?"

David closed his eyes the moment her hands made contact with his skin and inhaled the fragrance of the oil she was using. "Smells like lavender and vanilla." He said to her after a few moments. "And this is new?" He asked her looking over his shoulder to try and see her.

Kat grinned as she continued to give him a deep tissue massage. "It's what else is in it. I figured I'd pick up some of this when we were in California. I remember you saying you liked the infused stuff, even though it takes a bit to work but was still worth it. I talked to your one friend and she pointed me in the direction of where to get some of it. So figured after tonight I'd give it a shot." She told him.

David chuckled. "So you're drugging me." He said to her.

"Only mildly." She said with a giggle. "Besides you really do need to relax. Just think of how it feels when I'm sitting on you like this, naked except for this amazing bathrobe you got me. Think of how it feels when I place my hands on you and make you feel good. Just think about that love and you'll be fine." She said to him softly.

"Hmmmm you're going to have something else to massage if you keep this up." He said to her teasingly.

Kat playfully smacked the side of his ass lightly. "I expected that reaction." She told him as she placed both hands on his back and rubbed in with more pressure. "Just lemme know if I'm being too rough with you."

"Will do." He said yawning as he closed his eyes again as he just let himself melt into her ministrations.

Kat continued to rub his back, shoulder and neck until she could hear him breathing evenly indicating he was sound asleep. She laid down next to him and just smiled at how peaceful he looked. She lightly touched his face and watched his body recognize that he no longer had an extra weight on and turned to his side facing her. Again Kat smile as she kissed his forehead.

"Good night, sir." She said quietly, as she untied her bathrobe and slipped it off before she laid on her back looking up at the ceiling before David got closer to her and put his arm around her body and snuggled up next to her.

"Good night sweet girl." He said as he slept and wrapped himself around her smaller body.

Chapter 8

The next morning Kat woke up before David who was still around asleep but looked as relaxed and peaceful as he's ever looked. Kat smiled and got up grabbing her bathrobe as she put it on and quietly left their bedroom. She intended to make him a good breakfast as she still felt bad for her meltdown the night before and to be honest it'd been awhile since she cooked just for him.

She walked into the kitchen and noticed a piece of paper with David's hand writing on it. She picked it up and started reading it. As she read it she placed a hand over her mouth as tears started filling her eyes. She placed the page down for a moment so she could wipe her eyes before picking up the paper again and reading the rest of it.

"You are something truly amazing my love." Kat said softly as she tucked the paper in her pocket and turned to take out the makings for pancakes, eggs and bacon.

She found the pans she needed and started to cook up breakfast. She poured herself a glass of orange juice as she cooked and hummed to herself with a goofy grin on her face remember the words of the letter he'd left her. She was so absorbed in what she was doing she didn't hear David enter the room and he took that opportunity to sneak up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

"Good morning sweet girl." He said to her against her cheek. "Smells delicious." He told her as he heard her giggle from his surprise hug and kiss.