Laced Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel? Too tight?" he asked after he had judged what seem appropriate.

"That feels okay," she answered, not knowing what would be most comfortable yet the most erotic.

He made a neat loop and tied it in a bow.

"You look fantastic luv," he said as he bent down to kiss her laced pussy. "Now, where's that lace-up bra we bought together?"

"In my underwear drawer over there," she replied. "It's laid out on top, waiting for this occasion."

He went over to the dresser to find the jet black bra with black laces. Holding it up he admired it's beauty and sexiness. There was just the right amount of lace around the edges with a see-through pattern in the fabric.

"Sit up luv," he directed. "It's time for the finishing touches."

She sat on the edge of the bed near a corner so he would have easy access. She loved it when he dressed her is the special things that he bought for her. He wrapped it around her back and brought the laced up side over her head. She assisted by reaching her arms through the bra while he gently covered her breasts. He stood to face her. First he looked into her eyes and smiled with excitement. He then took the laces and started gathering them as he pulled them tight. The lacing of her bra was similar to how he had just laced her pussy. Achieving the proper tightness that allowed just the right amount of cleavage to show through he tied the laces in a big bow. He stepped back to admire the total effect. She swung around on the bed to show everything off for him. Spreading her legs just so, the laces pulled on her labia which made her feel the erotic sensation of having her pussy bound by him. She smiled too.

"I think a sheer white pair of panties with a white blouse would really make you look extra hot. What do you think, Nat?"

"I think I have just the things in my dresser and closet," she replied with excitement on her voice. Let me go get them."

She enjoyed her first walk across the room with the laces pulling on her sensitive skin. She wasn't sure what to think. She tried long strides and short to feel the effects of each. There was a lot of pulling but it made her feel like his fingers remained with her. She opened her underwear drawer and took out the panties that she had been planning to wear so the black laces would be as visible as possible. She slipped them on and adjusted them, turning toward him while pulling them tight against her groin. She continued over to her closet where she had the blouse hanging in the center of the closet, recently pressed and ready to wear on this special occasion. She slipped it over her head and closed two of the buttons. She rushed over to him to show him the full effect from a better vantage point.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked with pride in her appearance.

"I think you look good enough to eat," he replied with a particularly wide grin.

He arose to his feet and before she knew what had happened, he had her in his arms then topped them both back into the bed. He had seen the full effect and he couldn't wait for her to finish dressing. Besides, it would just be that much more to remove. Their lips locked ad he held her on her side while he explored the inner recesses of her mouth with his tongue. Rolling together he laid her out on her back. His hands were onto the buttons for her blouse as he prepared to remove it. She assisted him as he lifted it over her head in one fluid motion. He couldn't take his eyes from her. It had been nearly two weeks since the last time they had sex and he was fully aroused, especially by her new look. He took hold of her panties and stripped them from her waist down to her knees. Getting up on his knees in the bed he removed them the rest of the way down her slender calves ad over her delicate feet.

He paused to decide whether to unlace her pussy first or her bra. He decided to start with the bra to experiment with an idea for unlacing her smoothly. He took the lace between his teeth and untied the bow. Loosening the laces, starting at the top ad working his way down seemed to loosen her brazier enough for it to be lifted over her arms. She assisted by lifting both arms to allow easy removal. He kissed each breast in turn as she lay topless looking at him. He continued to kiss her stomach in a series of advances as he went down on her. He gave her a single lingering kiss on the center of her clit when he arrived between her legs at her groin. He used his teeth again to untie the bow at the bottom of her laces. He kept the lace in his mouth as he pulled back to gently tease her bound pussy. Leaning on his elbows with his feet on the floor, he began the process of unlacing her vagina. He pulled the first end through the pierced hole. She shivered as the lace tingled in the freshly pierced opening. He saw her reaction and smiled. He withdrew the lace from the bottom hole on the other side. The feeling elicited a hushed gasp from her mouth as she lay still with her eyes closed, anticipating the unlacing.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Um, I am feeling some intense sensations from my cunt right now," she answered as she opened her eyes.

"Good," he said before he continued slowly in an effort to prolong the seduction as long as possible.

He took the next two laces together and just withdrew them both a few inches simultaneously to see how she reacted. He noticed the moisture was welling up inside her as he played with her. He was glad. The length of lace that was to be threaded through the next row of hoes was longer than the first. He knew that her reaction would intensify with each hole from which he withdrew a length of shoe lace. He purposely tugged and pulled the laces away from her body to stretch her labia while removing the laces. Her opening became more accessible as he moved up to the fourth row. He brought his tongue into her slit as he pulled it apart with two ends of the lace. The more his tongue darted around her clit, the wetter she became. Her moans had given way to soft screams of ecstasy as he made her more aroused.

"Don't cum yet, Natalie," he repeated.

"I'll try not to," she answered in a wavering voice.

He continued withdrawing the laces from both sides until the lace was just stretched across the top row of holes. He took each end and pulled on her skin. An idea occurred to him.

"Bring your arms down at your sides Natalie," he ordered.

She slowly brought her hands and arms to her side as instructed. Taking one end of the lace her tied it around her left thumb. He tied the other end to her right thumb.

"There, you can play too," he told her.

Jack opened the top drawer of the nightstand and took something on his right hand. She watched with fascination as she saw that he had a pint bottle of peppermint schnapps. After he removed the cap he carefully filled her navel cavity with the aromatic liquor. He bent down, gazing into her eyes as he extended his tongue and dipped it into the sweet alcohol. With his tongue wetted by the schnapps he moved lower to touch the tip gently against her swollen clit. She trembled at the delightful sting that the alcohol created on her tender flesh. Jack licked his tongue up and across her lips, spreading the stinging sensation all around her vagina.

He slipped off his shorts and positioned himself between her legs. Lowering his body slowly, he positioned the tip of his penis into her tight opening and began to press it into her. Natalie moaned as he thrust his member all the way back into her cunt. She heaved back toward him as she drew the shoelace tight with her hands. She could feel the hood of her clitoris moving independently of his stroking motion. She shivered again from the intense stimulation. She began running the lace back and forth through her two pierced openings in concert with his pounding of her wet pussy. She screamed and he moaned loudly as they both came together. Natalie wrapped her legs around his body to pull him as close as possible. They continued until her finally rolled off to one side.

"I think you are incredible," he said quietly as he continued breathing hard.

"Oh Jack," was all she could say.

Their experiment seemed to be a success.

12