All Comments on 'Lacey's First Double-Penetration'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot Fucking!

I would love to be Lacey and fuck both daddy and a friend. I know it's better to practise safe sex but raw bareback is so much more fun. I really enjoyed the hot fucking in this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two Words

I'm wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dripping C__T!

I want to be her I want to get amazing sex from Daddy and a stranger knowing my Daddy set me up to be a nasty slut!! Keep writing it was awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Got me really hot. Gave me a great jack-off erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Literature Standpoint

Excellent story and VERY well written. Something my english teacher could be proud of. Oh, and it made me dripping wet. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one word

i have 1 word for this story...EXCELLENT...had me soaking wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT!!!

One of the most AMAZING stories ever!! It's SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT! Oooh, I totally wish I was Lacey, taking it up the ass and in the cunt at the same time from my Daddy and a total stranger! YUMMY!!

surface6669surface6669over 17 years ago
Amazing

This is probably one the best stories of its kind on Literotica. You really know how to write 'em! I was a lil concerned that she didn't get to cum a whole lot though...I would think that a girl like that would cum more often than the guys did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best

The first long fucking scene was about the best I have read- the whole sory was exquisite; I could have cum 5 or 6 times

MightyZorMightyZoralmost 17 years ago
great

Thats very hot. I wish there was a well made porno made based on this script

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh So Hott!!!!

One of the best stories I have read. Please write more like this very hot. Only wish I had Lacey at my place and she treated me like this. Certainly made me hard and had a great wank and shot my load everywhere. Thanks & looking forward to your next chapter

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUCK! The best I've read!

This made me cum about 4 times! Out of the dozens I've read, this was the best! It's just so fucking hot and it has everything a good fuck story needs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So good

I came so many times. One of the best stories on here, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Easily the best story I've read on this site. I shot my load 3 times just reading it through once! .. Also, the grammar and spelling were perfect, which gives it bonus points in my book because a lot of stories mess those up. Keep writing, absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mmmmm

Iwas so wet reading this story...excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

i wish i were lacey!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Soooooooooo fuckin hot

OMG how I wish I was Lacey.......I have cum 4 times.......great story don't stop writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

I just got through the first page and already came once. I'm dripping wet. Can't wait to read the rest! Amazing story, and I really appreciate the well written sentences and grammar (a lot of people forget this on this site!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mind-blowing orgasm.

I still haven't finished this story. Just finished the 3rd page, and I came three times so far. Amazing story. I can't get enough.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmmmm...Yes! Daddy's soo naughty!

MMMMMMM!!! Lolita loves this kind of story!

This baby girl loves it when Daddy shares her with a big bear of a man with nice hard cock! MMMMMM...nothing better than having Daddy cumming balls deep in my ass while another cock is pumping my tight little pussy full with its hot creamy load! OOOOOO...Ya! Soo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

all of nonstopfunguys stories are very well written. he really paints a picture with words. the best story i've read on this site and any other.

darkangel86darkangel86about 12 years ago
Amazing

Mmmmm I would love to be taken like that. One cock in my tight little cunt and another in my virgin ass ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

So fucking hot! it's always fun for me to stroke my granite dick just enough to bring me to the edge but not spew. such a wonderful feeling.

I'm surprised daddy didn't stuff his cock into his girl's cunt with the other man's at the same time. I bet she woud've loved feeling the two rigid cocks stretching her cunt-shaft wide as they both squirted their cumloads onto her tiny cervix. Then daddy could give her a nice deep fisting to pull all that cum out and feed it to her.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

After the story with Kat and father I can't say this one does much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story and description of cute caring whore teen daughter, but her mouth on the mans ass was not good. that left me to go from four stars to 2.

cute whore but not good with her mouth on mans asshole, no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This cunt writer writes pages and pages of utter trash that can be condensed into 2 pages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3435 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...