Lacey's First Double-Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her father's kiss at the nape of her neck, under her. "I love you, baby," her daddy groaned in her ear.

The blonde was gasping for air, feeling her body being ravaged, but she forced out a response. "Fuck, Daddy, I'm so hot, fuck me, both of you!"

Not needing her encouragement, both men drove their hard pricks into the writhing, screaming girl sandwiched between them. Lacey felt her small body squished between the sweaty, naked bodies of the two horny adult males, and it made her feel slutty and alive. Her legs hung limply to her sides and her small frame rocked from the pounding she was receiving on her pelvis. Her father was squirming under her but kept the full length of his penis inside her butt, while John was pumping furiously back and forth, making his bigger erection screw her pussy over and over. She felt liquids splattering on her tummy and ass and her cuntlips and butt felt like they were being ripped open. She couldn't believe how sexy it felt to have TWO massive dicks fucking her at the same time.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Lacey's head fell back onto her father's chest, and he planted a kiss on her temple again just as her body spasmed with a climax. The stretching of her pussy, John's hairy pubes tickling her clitoris, the thick presence of her daddy's dick in her tight asshole all sent her over the edge in a one long-lasting, screaming orgasm. She felt hands groping her tits, clutching and squeezing them, but she had no idea who was doing that. Her jaw flopped open as her head fell farther back and she screamed for mercy and gasped for air, as her vagina exploded with tingling electricity and her entire body tenses and climaxed with the debilitating orgasm.

As her cum subsided, someone grabbed her head, maybe it was her daddy, and her face was hoisted to John's face above hers. A moment later John had his tongue inside the 18 year old blonde's mouth, shoving it into the back, forcing the girl to suck his probing tongue, while the man's penis drilled as deep into her cunt as it could reach. Daddy's hands gripped her head more to keep her mouth planted against John's, and Daddy felt his cock twitch harder inside her tight ass watching his daughter make out with a complete stranger who was fucking her nonstop.

"How's that teen pussy feel, John buddy?" her daddy grunted to the man fucking his daughter.

John snorted back, his mouth getting dry from all the work fucking the slut. "It's so fucking wet," he laughed, his cock making noises as it probed the blonde's dripping snatch, "it ain't so tight like before."

The girl's father groaned at the thought. "Dude, then you should be in her butt, it's so tight." Daddy kissed his princess's ear, followed by the mumbling into it, "Honey, tell this nice man how much you want his cock in your butt."

"Fuck!" shrieked the girl, who needed to draw more air to be able to say anything intelligible. After enduring a few more thrusts from John's cock, Lacey grunted in acceptance of her father's wishes, "Baby, fuck my ass, stick it in my ass."

The married stranger pulled out of her vagina, his thick erection coated in juices. Lacey forced herself to look down at her pussy -- lifting her head was difficult, her neck was sore -- and she saw her hole was gaping, drooling out juices. Her father's hands pushed her upright, then both men lifted her off of Robert's body and off of her father's erection. Daddy had John plant Lacey on her knees, right between Robert's legs, so the girl leaned forward into her father's arms. Daddy softly kissed her forehead again and brushed back the sweaty hair from her face as John mounted her behind her little ass.

Lacey looked back at the rotund hairy stud about to penetrate her butt. The man gazed down at her little soft ass, almost completely bronzed with a deep summer tan, except for the tiniest of triangles at the top of her asscrack. Lacey wiggled her fanny at the man and crowed in the sultriest, lowest voice she could muster, "Do it honey, stick your cock in my butt, do me!"

"Good girl," her daddy proudly whispered, kissing her other temple. Robert's hands were holding her by the shoulders, sometimes sliding up to stroke her soft, long back, preparing to feel her body as her ass got fucked.

John put both palms on Lacey's flat little buttcheeks and pried them open, revealing her stretched asshole made larger by her father fucking it. John's cockhead was still bigger than the hole, and it took a couple of thrusts to get it inserted into the girl. Lacey immediately screamed "Oww FUCK!" and her father shut her up by kissing her. With Robert's tongue filling Lacey's mouth, John slid his fingers around her thin, smooth hips and held her pelvis steady while he slowly inserted his meat into her butthole. It was, indeed, fucking tight, and the girl's asscheeks clenched and her entire body wiggled as the pressure filled her anus.

Lacey pulled her mouth back from her father's face so she could grab a breath, and she exclaimed excitedly, "Daddy, he's fucking my ass!" Her eyes were clenched shut, she was straining to endure the feeling of the big wet penis stretching her butt even more, entering it deeper than her father did.

Robert pulled her torso closer, her dangling soft breasts pressing into his sweaty chest. Her face pressed against his cheeks, and he could hear her breathing heavy, gasping, and moaning as the cock probed her asshole. Daddy pushed his hands down to her hips towards her buttcheeks, sliding past her lower back, and he could feel the vibrations of the man fucking his daughter. John was using long, slow strokes, stuffing his thick dick into her sloppy wet anus, pulling it out then back again. Lacey was hardly matching the slow motions, she was rapidly rotating her pelvis in wide fast circles, furiously pumping her butthole around as it groped the penis inserted inside it. Robert held his daughter's wiggling body and participated vicariously in the feeling of her butt getting filled with cockmeat.

John sneered as he watched his cock disappear in Lacey's little butthole. "Man, dude, she does have a tight ass, one hot butt."

The father's hands retreated from the girl's hips, pulling all the way up her body to softly cradle her jaw. Robert turned his daughter's face to his, and while her eyes were still clenched shut at the feeling of the big cock in her ass, Robert pressed his lips into Lacey's mouth. Lacey opened her jaw and welcomed her daddy's tongue, and the father and daughter licked each other's tongues and exchanged deep breaths lung to lung as they sealed their mouths together. They made out like boyfriend and girlfriend, with Lacey rocking into her father's mouth from the motions of the other adult man fucking her little butt behind her.

Robert's erection, now fully swollen too, had risen to press into the teen girl's flat tummy. He slid his butt backwards on the bed (the bedspread now completely soiled with sweat and other juices), to sit upright in front of his daughter. Breaking their kiss, he pressed his daughter's torso downwards so her sexy, perky breasts surrounded his pulsating erection, and Lacey felt the swollen heat of his dick against her breastplate. She continued to gasp for air, her eyes half-closed and jaw open, but she allowed herself to be lowered to titfuck her daddy while the other man was busy doing her asshole.

John was picking up the pace, her ass muscles loosened enough to allow him to slide his dick inside faster each time. He pushed all the way forward until she felt his cock almost halfway up her body -- so it felt! -- and his balls were flat against her pussylips. As he rammed forward now, he was knocking her in place, making her entire body rock. Lacey was reaching down to grip the bedspread and just hang tight, enduring the deep probing of her little asshole from the man's steely erection. "Ugh, Daddy!" she choked, as if he could help, "he's so deep!"

Her father sat upright even farther, moving back a bit away from her, now sitting directly against the headboard. He slid his hands up Lacey's jaw to the back of her head, stretching his fingers through her long, matted hair, and when he had a hold of her skull, he pushed it down towards his penis. Her ass jutted up higher on the bed, being smacked over and over by John's fat body as the man's cock dug into her opening orifice. Lacey grunted as her mouth swallowed the head of her father's erection, closing on it and sucking it between soft wet cheeks.

"Fuck yeah," Robert smiled, "suck daddy's hard dick, sweetie."

Lacey pulled her mouth up for a moment and looked back at John over her shoulder. "Fuck my ass harder!" she wailed, then the looked back at her daddy's penis under her and she moaned, "Daddy, I love your cock," and proceeded to impale it into her mouth. Robert grunted at the feeling of her tight sucking mouth as it descended on his cockhead and shaft, and he pressed the back of his daughter's head to make it sink lower on his erection. Robert looked up her body at her little ass, where John was slamming his meaty weight against it with loud smacking noises, shoving his thick red snake into Lacey's butthole. The father smiled in approval, then looked down again at his daughter's thin, sexy face swallowing his manhood.

The girl spread her knees a little wider, giving herself more leverage, and put her hands flat on the bedspread underneath her torso. She lifted her head up so she could bob her mouth on her daddy's dick with more force, and she also could push her ass back against John's cock. The feeling of that fat dick in her butt was excruciating and exciting, and after a few sucks of her father's cock she realized she could not both give a blowjob and get ass-fucked by the stranger's huge penis. Lacey looked up from her dad's cock, her mouth drooling with saliva and precum, and she cried with a half-sob, "Daddy, he's so fucking big in me, in my ass!"

Her father grinned, stroking back her blonde curly locks from her head as her body shook from the pounding John was giving it. "You love it, don't you, honey?" the father lovingly confirmed, kissing her forehead again.

She put her head down, trying to build her energy to push her ass harder against the dick in her butt. "Fuck yeah, Daddy!" she squealed, exhaling a burst of air and making those words sound like one syllable. She gulped on some saliva or precum in her mouth, almost choking a moment, coughing for a couple of seconds, then gasping for air as the dick continued to ravage her now-opened teenage anus. "I love his big dick in my ass!"

John grunted now, sucking in air, and Lacey knew the sound of a man trying to resist orgasm. She turned to look at him over her shoulder again, smiling with a girlish grin, "Are you gonna cum for me, baby?"

The stranger nodded. "Where do you want it honey?"

Lacey let out her own little laugh, a throaty one, and she smiled at her father. "Cum all over my face!" the girl giggled, seeing her father grin too at the suggestion.

"My little slut wants a facial!" Robert agreed, tickled she would think of that.

"Yeah!" winked the teenager at her dad but talking to the man fucking her, "I wanna feel your cum all over my face!"

"Hurry," was all John said back.

The visitor pulled his ass back as Lacey leaned forward, and the dick slipped all the way out of her wet, enlarged asshole. Lacey groaned at the sudden feeling of freedom, but she didn't have time to enjoy it. She turned around and sat on her little ass in front of John, grabbing his wet penis with one hand and sticking the big end in her mouth. It was slimy from the juices in her ass, and had that sharp, nasty taste of her butt. Lacey smiled up at him, showing him how she loved it as she sucked the juices clean from his cockhead then licked them from his shaft, as her hand pumped the slimy base of his dick furiously. Knowing he was close, she pulled her face back, turned her head up to him, and closed her eyes halfway while offering her cheeks and chin to his fat purple helmet.

"Do it," encouraged the girl's father, "cum all over the slut!"

John's hand shot to his loins, grabbing his penis from the girl, and she relented control of the fat wet shaft. He jerked it furiously a few times and pushed the cockhead towards her now-closed eyes and nose. Lacey held her breath, putting both hands on the soiled bedspread, and waited for him to coat her with protein. She heard another grunt, more of a howl, and the man sucked air, and he began whacking his erection against her face. Pools of juice and saliva splattered on her cheeks and nose, making her grin and close her eyes tighter.

Then it came, the first glob of his second orgasm. White-hot gooey mess spurted out, a short white streak across the bridge of her little up-turned nose and small rosey cheek. He pumped his fist on his dick and shot out another wad, splattering the semen over her upper lip. Lacey turned her face into the direction of his cock, feeling the hot juice starting to drip down her face. Another and another and another, globs of cum, not as much as he must have pumped in his first orgasm, but still a decent trickle of sizzling, smelly male sperm landed all over her face. She turned side to side slowly, making sure his cum covered both her cheeks, her lips, her chin.

"Ahh, fuck!" grunted the stranger, as he dribbled out his last drops of cum.

"What a fuckin' whore," Robert smiled at the sight of his daughter's face dripping with sperm.

The girl smiled and opened her eyes, seeing he was trying to jerk out the last few drips of cum. She leaned forward and offered her tongue, and he quickly deposited his cockhead on it so she could lick off the semen dripping from the tip. Then he pushed his spent dick into her mouth where she swallowed the shaft, sucking off the cum, tasting it.

As he fell back to his ankles exhausted, the girl turned to gleam proudly at her father, her face streaked with John's jism. She saw her beaming father return her smile, and she then looked down to see her dad's dick fully engorged, jutting out of his pelvis and pointing directly at her. Although her butthole ached tremendously from the savage penetration she had just endured, her insatiable pussy still tingled for more attention. Lacey kept grinning at her dad as she reached a hand out to his cock, taking it into her fist and squeezing it softly.

"I think someone want to fuck me again," she murmured playfully.

Her dad was already deciding what to do. With John crawling back a couple of feet to give the family members some room for further incest, Robert indicated for Lacey to get on her knees again and turn her butt towards her dad. Lacey did as told but laughed, wondering if he was going to assfuck her too -- and she didn't think her butt wanted that. "Daddy, it's sore," complained the 18 year old slut, pouting.

Robert had other plans. Lacey's mostly-tanned, flat narrow ass had the sweetest buttcheeks, he could never stop looking at them. Crawling behind his daughter, he held his throbbing erection upright and touched it to her pussylips, which dripped with her sexy juices. Daddy groaned in delight at the sight of Lacey's fabulous butt again, as he always did, and found her cunthole with his pecker's helmet. Lacey stiffened her limbs, dropping her chest to the bedspread a bit more, offering more room to her dad. Robert's dick popped inside her vagina, and as daddy wrapped his hands around his daughter's thin hips, he pushed his erection deeper into her drenched twat.

She shrieked and sucked in a breath of air. "Shit, Daddy, fuck me!"

Leaning back on his ass, his semi-erect, reddened penis dripping with glistening juices, John shook his head slowly watching the girl get fucked doggy-style by her own father. "You don't look like no father and daughter," he mused with slight disbelief, "look like a couple of horny fuckin' rabbits, baby."

Robert grinned at the other man and chuckled, then slapped his daughter's naked asscheek hard with his flattened hand. "Tell the man," groaned the dad with his dick entering her daughter's vagina deeper, "tell him how you love Daddy to fuck you silly, baby."

"Fuck yes!" Her squeal was as much an answer to her daddy's question, as it was the sheer delight of feeling her pussy begin stretched by the erection sliding inside her body. "Fuck me Daddy, I love you fucking me, give it to me Daddy!"

She was clutching the soiled bedsheets, gripping tightly to keep her body stiff while her father plunged his dick into her pussy. Lacey was loosing steam from the fucking, her ability to push back against the fucking had diminished, so she strained to keep herself steady and allow her father to do most of the work fucking her. She felt her thin thighs and smallish butt being pounded by her father's sweaty, hairy legs and toned pelvis, making skin-on-skin slapping noises as he bounced his body against hers. Her sore pussy squeezed her daddy's intruding penis, and she moaned each time she felt her father's hairy balls scratch against her throbbing clitoris under her hole. Thinking about John's cock she had just been fucking, she gulped and smiled to herself that she was a complete slut, getting off on fucking anyone and everyone.

Her daddy smacked her butt again, musing at his naked daughter bent over to take his penis from behind. "She's a hot fuck, isn't she?" he asked out loud, not expecting an answer.

"She's fucking hot," agreed the naked, fatter man sitting across the bed, otherwise quietly watching the father and daughter fuck in front of him.

Lacey's eyes were clenched shut, her mouth gaping open as she gladly endured the continuing penetration from her father. "Fuck me daddy!" she screamed louder, knowing it was turning both men on, "fuck me so good daddy!"

Robert's eyes stared down at the sexy little ass of his gorgeous daughter, and the sight of his thick, reddened dick plunging into her cunt below that delicious ass. He gripped her hips even tighter to hold her steady while his hips flew back and forth, dragging the length of his ribbed shaft in and out of Lacey's teenage vagina, making juices from inside her twat spill out and run down her thigh and over his balls. The father glanced up at the house guest, finding John sitting back, quietly watching daddy and daughter do the nasty, John's twice-spent dick semi-rigid and covered in juices like sperm and saliva.

While pumping his cock as deep into his daughter as he could, Robert let his eyes rise up to John's face. "How long can you stay today, buddy?" asked Robert.

John shrugged, his eyes on Lacey's sexy tanned body bent over while Robert fucked her. "Eh," he mused with half a smile, "my wife will want me back home you know, sometime, but I guess a while more."

"Nice." Robert pulled back from Lacey, his leg muscles temporarily sore from doing all of the work. As his dick withdrew from the girl's pussy, Lacey let out a little shriek of surprise. Robert let her catch a breath, then he pushed her onto her back, her head towards John and her hips in front of her father. Robert leaned up, using his elbows to push back her knees, and he mounted his daughter on top. "You're so wet and tight!" groaned Robert, as his penis slid back inside Lacey's pussy. Lacey let out another shriek, her hands reaching up to clutch Robert's broad, strong shoulders. Daddy howled himself as he planted his erection deeper into Lacey's twat, until his wet balls slapped her messy asscheeks. She pulled her legs as far back as she could, knees way out to the side, allowing her father to fuck her deep and hard.

Panting hard fucking Lacey, Robert looked over at John again. "Dude," he breathed coarsely, "there's beer in the fridge if you want to get one."

The casual nature of the comment made John chuckle. "Yeah?" He giggled, then decided indeed he was thirsty. "Yeah, you want one?"