Lacey's First Double-Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert shook his head. "Naw, not really."

John then looked down at Lacey's face. "You want something?" Lacey politely smiled but declined. John shrugged again, pushing himself up from the bed, exiting Lacey's bedroom temporarily.

As he watched John disappear down the steps, Robert smirked at the naked girl lying under him. "Baby," mused the father with a hint of severity, "I thought I told you to save yourself for me tonight!"

Lacey giggled. "Thank you daddy!" She smiled affectionately, sliding her hands from her father's shoulders to the back of his head so she could pull him down. Robert's tongue was waiting, as Lacey closed her lips around her father's tongue and sucked it into her warm mouth. Father shoved tongue into Lacey's mouth while his dick was buried deep in her drenched cunt, and their bodies smashed together while fucking incessantly.

"Thanks for what, baby?" inquired the smiling, over-sexed father.

"For making this happen!" Lacey winked, and it put his facade of innocence to the side. "I always wanted to fuck two guys at once!"

"Yeah? I knew you'd fuck him, you're such a slut!" Robert pretended to scowl, then he smirked, "you are just one dirty fucking whore, aren't you?" Robert closed his lips, let his tongue ball up some saliva, and with a sudden burst, he spit a wad of gooey juice onto his daughter's already-messy face. Lacey barely had time to close her eyes as her father's spit splattered all over her face, mixing with sperm and sweat. She instantly grew a bigger smile.

Robert repositioned himself a bit, leaning more upright over her laid-back body, so he could look down to her shaved pussy and see his dick entering her. His undulations slowed a bit, thrusting penis into the girl slightly less frequently, but more forcefully now, deeper and with more pressure. It caused Lacey to arch her back and gasp, feeling the pressure deep inside her vagina, taking all of her father's long cock inside herself. "Ow ow ow daddy!" she moaned with delight, "fuck yeah, so deep daddy!"

"Admit it!" Robert's growl was almost a snarl. "You're a fucking slut you bitch!"

"Yeah!" Lacey's eyes were closed now, she was arching her back pushing her soft, young tits towards her father, her face almost turning away from him. "I'm such a slut daddy, fuck me!"

John could be heard thumping up the stairway now, and he reentered the bedroom nude with a half-empty beer bottle in his hand. He took another big swig, leaving maybe a couple of ounces only, then swallowed quickly and smacked his lips with his beefy upper arm. He looked like he wanted to say something profound, but he didn't utter a word, instead putting the unfinished beer bottle on Lacey's dresser and resuming his position sitting on his fat ass on a corner of her bed, watching Lacey get fucked by her father.

Robert saw that John was not yet fully erect for another round. "Hey," he called out to his newfound friend, "you like really nasty girls?" John nodded. Robert smirked with a naughty idea. "Sit your ass on my daughter's face -- if you like having an 18 year old bitch shove her tongue up your ass!"

Lacey grinned at the disgusting thought, because only her father had ever made her stick her tongue in an ass. She quickly took a deep breath -- not sure when she would again be able to breath clean air -- as she felt John move on the bed behind her, then suddenly his naked, smelly hulk loomed over her face. Robert smiled to himself as the fat guy lowered his meaty, hairy asscrack down to Lacey's thin, tanned face, covering it in his fleshy buttocks and his dangling balls. Lacey opened her mouth and shot out her tongue, immediately tasting the sick, sweet flavor of the male orifice. She felt her father plunge even deeper into her pussy, ramming her cunt hard, as she tried to stuff her tongue in John's butt.

It smelled; his flesh was hot and messy, covering virtually her entire face. But she could also smell his erection, and felt his balls on her chin. It turned her on and she dutifully stretched her tongue into the tight butthole now sitting on her face. She reached a hand to his cock, grabbing it at the base and starting to massage its semi-rigidity into something harder.

"Jesus!" screamed the fat guy, "fuckin' girl has her tongue in me!"

"Eat his ass you slut," muttered the girl's father, fucking her continuously.

Lacey pumped her tongue up and down, sticking it as deep into John's asshole as she could, then withdrawing it to taste it, and repeating that over and over. He was leaning back now, hands behind himself, his fat thighs parted and his growing cock pointing at the ceiling. His body gyrated on her face but in slow circles so she could keep her tongue inside his ass. From above Robert smiled at the sight and pushed her thighs open wider, to get his cock as deep into her as possible.

When Robert saw John was completely rigid again, he panted to his daughter, "Lacey honey, want to get double-fucked again?"

He barely heard Lacey's moan from under John's ass. "Yeah!"

The three broke apart from each other. Lacey felt all sorts of liquids on her face now, and she almost blushed from how slutty she was being. But the men hardly held it against her. Robert indicated for John to move to the side for a moment. As the larger man vacated the bed, Robert turned and laid on his back in the middle, simultaneously reaching out for Lacey to squat over him. He wanted his daughter to sit backwards, her ass towards his face, and as she sank down, he pressed his penis against her asshole. Lacey understood and leaned back, her long curly matted hair falling down to her father's face, and she winced as her father's dick reentered her butt. It was still sore but loose enough to let him slide entirely deep into her, and she squatted down on it until his balls were against her body.

John did not waste any time, crawling between Robert's and Lacey's thighs. The father and daughter hesitated a moment so John could plant his erection against Lacey's pussy, and with the girl suddenly wailing, John pushed forward.

"Owwww!" screamed the teenage bimbo, "YES!" She felt the presence of two dicks inside her, pressing together, stretching her open. As John moved into her cunt, his rotund stomach pressed against her, making her lean farther back on her father. She was sandwiched again by these two horny males, her thin tanned body surrounded by pale, masculine adult flesh. Robert reached around her torso to cup her sexy breasts that barely filled his hands, while John grabbed Lacey under her armpits to hold her in position and also steady himself as he fucked her. "Fuck me!" roared the teenager, to no one in particular.

Both men grunted, feeling each other's presence inside her. Robert couldn't move much, he kept his dick planted deep inside Lacey's ass, and allowed John to do the fucking. John's cock slid in and out, and both Lacey and Robert felt the motion of John's cockhead trailing up and down Robert's dick stuffed up Lacey's ass. John's motions were deliberate and rhythmic, moving in every few seconds, then leaving himself deep inside her for a few more seconds before retreating backwards again.

"Uh yeah," Lacey moaned, "yeah like that, do that!"

She winced in pleasure feeling her ass stretched open by her father and John's thick, powerful dick fucking her cunt almost like a low drum beat. She smelled the naked, sweaty men and her clitoris throbbed from it. The concept that she was making two grown men horny and stiff, and they were enjoying fucking her at the same time, meant she was twice the woman most girls ever could be. Although neither cock was the biggest she'd ever fucked, and neither man was the hottest, Lacey decided that fucking two men at once was the best sexual experience of her life.

John continued to plow in and out of her dripping pussy, while Robert undulated his ass under hers but kept his cock stuffed deep in her butt. Lacey tried to rock against John's motions but her legs were sore and the men were moving enough for her. "Ooh, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," she kept muttering to encourage them, in place of moving her ass very much, "fuck that's hot, fuck yeah, fuck me!"

Lacey had been reaching behind herself to hold herself up, but she quickly reached up to grab John's thick neck and strong shoulders, so she was hanging from him while the two men fucked her. "Your cock is so fucking big!" Lacey squealed at the stranger.

Robert snickered under his daughter. "Just think what your school friends would say if they saw you right now," he mused.

His daughter's answer was immediate. "They'd be so fucking jealous!"

The three kept fucking in that position for some time, Lacey staring up into John's eyes while she hung from him and let him bury his bone into her cunt countless times. The pain in her ass from her father's dick seemed entirely natural to her now, as if sex was supposed to be done with both holes filled at once. She could feel those cocks rubbing together inside of her, rearranging her innards it seemed, and it added sensations she'd never even dreamed of before. "Fuuuuuck," begged the girl, "fuck me more!"

His daughter's sluttiness was too much for Robert to endure any more; she was the perfect woman. "Fuck!" he moaned, "I'm gonna cum in your ass baby!"

"Fuck yeah, cum in me daddy!" she screamed back.

Robert roared, while John didn't know whether to continue fucking her or pull out. But, holding his neck even more tightly, Lacey slammed her body down on his prick, forcing John deep into her twat, just as her father began exploding inside her ass. Lacey could feel her father's body shiver as he began squirting, and the sensation made her cum too. Daddy and daughter climaxed together while John kept his dick deep inside her pussy, not really moving in and out, but grinding into her with his large body.

"So fucking good!" Robert grunted in the midst of his orgasm.

The slut agreed, squealing from her continuing climax. "Fuck yeah! Ohhhh!"

She was almost tearing, the cum was so hard and electric. She wanted that cock in her so bad, she reached down from John's neck to his hips, trying to pull him in deeper. "Fuck me more!" she wailed at him, almost falling flat back on her father's body under hers. She really was now in a flesh sandwich, with John's massive hulk on top of her thin little body. Robert's spent dick remained in her ass while John began furiously pumping her vagina, making her entire body rock as he slammed forward into her. "Uh! uh! uh!" came her replies to each thrust. "Uh! uh! Fuck me! uh! uh! Fuck me!"

Robert's hands reached up to Lacey's thin legs, prying them open more as she laid back. She felt her already-stretched pussy get opened even more, and John's balls now smacked her buttocks as he thrust his long, fat erection deeper into her cunt. She loved being fucked so deep, she had another orgasm, a mini-climax, a surprising one. She winced and barely breathed during it, enduring her body shaking violently and her groin spasming with electricity, then let out a surprised squeal when it was done. "Fuck yeah!"

John remained on top of her, gathering energy now, fucking her faster, still feeling her father's dick against his inside her body. "You're so pretty," the dumb brute politely muttered to the girl he was fucking, as he put his hands down on the bed and leaned over her and her father's prone bodies. John was working himself to the finish, shoving his cock into her cunt then pulling back and shoving it in again faster.

"Yeah! Fuck me! Yeah!" the girl moaned in delight.

"Fuck the bitch!" her father muttered under her.

John lost it, his eyes clenched shut, his breath heaving as his dick erupted with his third orgasm. If there was any sperm left in his balls to come out, no one would know, his cock remained deep in the girl's already-cummy pussy. But the orgasm was intense and long, shaking him of his strength and making him grip the bedsheets until he was done.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lacey squealed as John fell back, withdrawing his erection from her body; her father almost instantly pushed her off of his body, his dick also popping out of her butt.

All three had to catch their breath, followed by Lacey offering a tender kiss to both men as a way of thanks. Her face and crotch were drenched in juices, and her bedroom stank of nudity and sweat. John retreated to the edge of the bed for a moment, while Robert cupped his hands around his daughter's naked breasts and softly squeezed them, kissing her little round shoulder. "You're divine," Robert breathed on her skin with light kisses, "you're amazing, you're perfect."

"She's so hot," John stupidly added with a grunt.

"Fuck, you guys are so fucking good!" returned the teenager, giggling at the experience. "Fuck, I'm gonna have to get that kind of fucking more often!"

* * * *

Lacey looked up from the tub at her father, the bubbles covering her entire naked, sore body in the warm water. Robert was removing his shorts to join his daughter in the soaking tub, having just escorted John out of the house.

"I think he wants to fuck you again," Robert predicted as he stepped into the hot water.

"Yeah?" Lacey shrugged. "He was ok, I mean, I don't know -- but wow, what a fuck, daddy!"

Robert nodded. "It was something, alright!" Then he smirked and adopted a look of disgust. "What, don't tell me, you don't have the energy to give me that one-on-one fucking tonight that you promised me!"

Lacey laughed at her father, and reached out of the water to grab his dick as he slipped under the bubbles between her knees. "Well, guess what, maybe I just want to start that fucking again right now?"

"Guess that makes two of us," the father muttered with a smirk, as he slipped his cock inside his daughter again.