Lacey's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this little reminder she moved over me and, as we both sleep naked, was soon positioning by dick at the opening to her hot cunt. Judging by how easily I slid into her I had to assume that this was turning her on a little too.

She continued her narrative as she started riding my cock. "He spent the whole night telling me that this was just sex, not emotion. He kept saying it over and over, trying to ensure that I understood. He just didn't want to hurt me, but he didn't realize there was nothing to hurt. It was getting annoying, really. Even after we got the room he kept saying it. Finally I just said 'shut up and fuck me!'."

"That's hot!" I exclaimed. Her hips rose and fell, my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. I never believed I'd be fucking my wife and listening to her tell me about how she had just fucked someone else. And I was loving it!

"Okay, so we had gotten a hot tub suite - you know how I love hot tubs! Anyway, I lay on the bed and he started eating me out. He was really getting into it, thinking he was the best, but it wasn't doing anything for me. I mean, I was feeling nothing so I had to make him stop. I just said 'that's not what I want from you, get up here.' so he fucked me for awhile in then bed and then we moved to the hot tub and fucked there for awhile. All together about two hours or so, and then talked awhile and went to sleep."

Clearly storytelling was not my wife's strong suit as I wasn't getting a lot of the details that I had hoped for, but even just hearing the broad strokes was incredibly exciting.

"Oh, by the way, we got some dick sucking pictures for you," she said as she rolled over and pulled me on top of her.

"Oh cool. Where are they? On your phone?"

"No, they're on Ben's phone. I'll have to have him e-mail them to you. If you still want them that is."

I assured her that I did and she promised to have Ben send them to me.

"Was that it?" I asked.

"No. We slept for a little bit then we got up and went into the hot tub to fuck again. It didn't take long before the water got too hot, so we moved back to the bed and fucked some more there." Just like I was fucking her in our bed at that exact moment.

"How long did that time last?"

"Probably about two hours again."

"So you two fucked for a total of four hours?"

"Yep."

"Wow. No wonder you were tired." I pulled out of her and moved down to eat her pussy.

"Oh yeah, he licked my ass."

"Really? You used to love that. How was it?"

"It was nice." Her hips hunched against my face, rubbing against me. Normally this would make it difficult for me to keep my tongue on her clit but I noticed that that little bud wasn't nearly as little as it always had been. Her clit was hard and swollen and sticking out from the top of her pussy like a tiny cock. I had never seen of felt her clit so engorged. It would appear that she was more excited than I had ever seen her.

"So where did he cum? Did you swallow it?"

"He didn't cum. He definitely enjoyed himself, but he doesn't always need to cum. I think he just liked getting a little attention for once."

Just like I was giving her clit some attention. In it's current state, it was very easy for me to pull it into my mouth and suck on it, moving my lips back and forth just like I was giving her a blowjob. By the way her hips were rocking violently back and forth, I would guess she enjoyed it.

12