All Comments on 'Laci's New Job'

by MemphisRaines06

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another company whore, hohummmm

1*

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Why was this a bad story?

Why was this a bad story? 1st - They were just boyfriend/girlfriend, no strings attached, not living together...After what happened was she expecting for him to marry her? Really? he could still fuck her, but life together was gone for ever...2nd - Would any boss risk his job and his marriage and risk a huge lawsuit by hiring an assistant to be his whore? Not even Trump has done that! Whene he wanted a whore he got a real one...3rd - she said: "he (her boyfriend) was so good to her. And the sex was amazing"...so why the need to cheat? All these issues together turned this in an execrable story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yet another anonymous..

Do your own thing Memphis. Cut the anony"mice" off. waste time deleting them, or go to your options and cut off their ability to comment. Anony"mouse" go play with your cheese.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
SAME TYPE JOB

different environment, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And thus ended

Their relationship, the lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Impo-64 is the same troll who writes all those nasty comments

I think it's funny how he tries to act like it's not him posting "garbage" and "more cuck shit" on every story. What a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Some guy I knew told me how his girlfriend at the time coming out of college who he’s married to now for ten years with three kids got a internship at a company who offered her the job upon graduating. The pay was great but was told or hinted toward her needing to be available in every way . She traveled twice a year for a week each and four three day weekends. She told her boyfriend that she would have to fuck to move up and could he live with that. He did and it was basically an open relationship from that time on , her boss was also mid forties and fucked her often. He always used her ass and made sure if it was a special day for her or her hubby he would duck her even harder. Sometimes he would have her call her hubby and talk to him while he fucked her, her boss was a real dick and she had to fuck himfor over eight years before she finally moved up to where she was his equal. I wonder how many deals go on like this in the workplace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the last line

You knew she was conflicted but when you put that last line in there, damn that was hot. Bravo.

And ignore that turdmonkey that posts all the bullshit. It’s one sad little troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Annoymice?

Strange that it's an annoymouse saying that you should cut off annoymice!

Cream pies! Yummy in the tummy!

Five stars.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she is just another whore get rid of the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the hell is it with this site?

You can explore ANY kink in the world, and people will let is go. Any story that involves cuckolding, cheating or sharing gets killed in the ratings. It makes no sense. What are these dudes so afraid of?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe most readers simply don't like cuckolding, swinging, and cheating. You ever consider that? I don't like asparagus, but I'm not afraid of it. Your reasoning doesn't make sense.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
@buckteasdale

we all accept kinks that people have because to each their own but why soil what a marriage is supposed to be.

whether a priest, minister, rabbi, justice of the peace, iman or fucking elvis presley they always say i pronounce you husband and wife they don`t pronounce you husband and wife and everybody else in the world.

if you want to fuck around, more power to you, but at least don`t get married.

shack up live together fuck around together get as kinky as you want but fuck stay away from a marriage.

think of our men and women in the armed forces that defend your rights and liberties and give you free speech

is it alright for their spouses to cheat while they fight?

if you think that cheating,swinging and cuckoldinging belong in LOVING WIVES maybe our definition of what a loving wife means is really fucked up.

maybe we need to look up the meaning of LOVING and WIFE because i am sure that cheating swinging and cuckolding is anything but loving and definately not what a wife is supposed to be.

i think literotica should create a new category for all the swingers cheaters and cucks call it SCUM and then the authors of that trash could get great scores

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story is a very very good jack-off fantasy. I gave you a 4+ [****+ (4.4/5=88%)]! The story is erotic & (trust me) realistic.

When a young person gets to work beside a powerful man, they try to fit & make his or her big boss happy.

If female, she is already flattered to workfor a big and powerful man. When he flirts with her, she flirts back. She is totally mesmerized, she doesn't even try to say No. Once touches her, and/or puts her hand on his hard on, she is like a doe caught in the headlights! She is in a hypnotic trance of sorts!

He (her boyfriend) is subconsciously (i.e. totally unbeknownst to him) ready to share his girlfriend with the big boss.

Not all men are like that, but some men evidently are! I know for a fact because I was one of them for about 6 months. We did not work at the same place, but my wife's boss was benging her and i knew about that.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Standard boss/cuck story.

This story is the standard boss/cuck/slut story. It's just ok if you're into this type story. She is a company whore now and her wimp boyfriend wants to be cuckolded. She knew her boyfriend for 6 months and already is cheating on him. He better drop her like yesterday's trash unless he likes to watch too. Who knows and who cares... I just can't believe (But I know there are) that people are so stupid or even clueless. I give this chapter 1 star, because it is just a standard storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous