All Comments on 'Lactating Neighbor'

by bcpjohn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lame

Could have been a great story if she had led him on a bit. Building up sexual tension steadily would make it more intense. Also more believable. As it is, it's quite difficult to believe that this beautiful young woman would throw herself at a middle-aged guy in this way.

ShibnicityShibnicityabout 8 years ago
Good idea, needs work

I like the idea of this story, and do also like the fact it is a short and sweet nut buster. It can be hard to find something that is eighty percent smut for a quickie.

On the other hand it does lack detail in a major way. The play was so brief and quick I did not even have time to get hard while reading it. I can believe the intro and the fact that the sexual tension between these characters has already been mounting from past events. I would have liked to have seen more detail in the initial curtain scene. What was she doing that minute he watched, did milk leak from her heaving breasts? Did she stay working her clit the entire time or did she plunge her fingers into her quivering hole?

The same goes for the encounter. What did her breasts feel like? Was the milk sweet? More detail please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbcpjohn@bcpjohn
Married with three grown children. I like women and men. Love to suck cock! I'm not totally out about my sexual preferences - not concerned about that one way or another. I love sports, reading music travel and good food.