Lacy Finally Loosens UP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chet questioned, "Lacy how about we get a drink and discuss this further."

She knew this was the first stage she had experienced before Ted had fucked her brains out the night before. She felt that she should make an excuse, but she did not want Chet to feel rejected, especially after he assured her that there would be no locker room talk.

She checked he phone for messages, carefully noting the time. She agreed to the quick drink. Chet took five minutes to shower and came out in clean shorts and a basketball top. They drove their own cars to a casual ice house type bar nearby. Once their drinks arrived, Chet told Lacy that she need not worry about the guys talking about the wild sex. He assured her that this was by far the hottest thing that he had ever experienced. Lacy blushed despite trying not to.

She said, "I just don't want you guys to think I am a slut. I have never done anything like that before and it will never happen again."

Chet assured her, "Lacy we all thought you were too uptight. We were just messing with you. I know we went a little too far going into the locker room, but you had already seen my cock and, well, I guess I was too turned on not to at least give it a chance. I know you are married."

"Yes, I am Chet and I don't want this to affect my marriage."

"Yeah, I know, but you did take us all on and you appeared to enjoy it."

"Ok, I did enjoy it. It was wrong, but god, it was good. I just..., it is just..."

Chet interrupted her placing his arm around her and giving her a small kiss. They got up to leave.

"Lacy why don't you come to my apartment for a glass of wine?"

"Oh, no, Chet I couldn't. I just, well I should get home."

"Okay, lady, the offer always stands. I just think you are the hottest, sexiest woman I have ever seen"

"That is so sweet, Chet, well maybe just one glass."

She knew this was wrong. She also knew and Chet knew that the wine was not what they were thinking about. She just remembered that big thick cock and how good it had made her feel. She was not getting to be a slut, was she? She had to stop this. His cock was so big, so beautiful, not like Jeff's.

When they got to Chet's apartment, they went inside. As soon as they walked through the door, they were all over each other. He pulled her exercise top and bra off. She kicked off her shoes. Lacy grabbed his basketball top and pulled it over his head. She kneeled before him and pulled his shorts and silk boxers down. His caramel colored cock sprang out. It was erect and pointing straight at her face. She did not hesitate. She licked the plum sized head, then took it into mouth. She pushed down until the cock hit the back of her throat. She could go no further, so she backed off and sucked what she could get inside her mouth. She pulled him out and wrapped both hands around his cock. She had her hands side by side and he still had inches to spare.

She had no idea how long he was, but the thickness was overwhelming. She held his big nuts in her hands and sucked his cock even more. Chet pulled her up and stripped her yoga pants off. She kicked them away. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He gently lay her down on the bed. He touched her steaming pussy and then inserted one finger into her. It felt glorious, but his cock was dripping pre-cum. He spread her legs and climbed between them. He held his massive rod in his hand and guided it to her slick sex. When he inserted the head, she gasped. He reached behind her butt and held her firmly as he moved himself slowly into her love canal. She began hyper-ventilating slightly as his cock began to move in and out. Deeper with every thrust. She started cumming. Deeper still he stroked. She came in shudders. He thrust his weight down on her. She was crying now. Then a deep throat moan came out of her and she squealed with delight as she went over the top with a massive convulsion. As she began to relax, she started bucking her hips, encouraging him on.

She screamed, "God, yes, fuck me."

He fucked her deeper and harder. Faster to meet her thrusting, until... , he tensed and froze in place. He shot off in her unprotected pussy. He thrust and every thrust delivered a huge stream of black baby making batter. All she was thinking about was that beautiful cock destroying her tight married pussy. The cum leaked out while he fucked her. It whipped into a foamy froth as he pounded her unmercifully. She was seeing black as she came again. He collapsed on top of her. They were exhausted. They could not move. They did not move for what seemed like hours. He got up and helped her up immediately. They kissed.

Lacy was concerned about getting home now. Chet knew it, so he did not impede her as she pulled on her top and panties. She stepped into her tight yoga pants, picked her sports bra and shoes up and touched the door knob. Chet helped her with the door and kissed her deeply. He rubbed the dripping front of her wet pants and slid his finger up her slit through the material. She shuddered and kissed him again.

She ran down the steps to her car and threw her bra and shoes into the back seat. She knew she could not keep this a secret much longer. She knew she could not do this again. It was easier this time with Chet than with Ted. Was she getting beyond the point where she could stop? Just as she thought she had convinced herself that she could stop, she thought of those gorgeous cocks. She thought of her shuddering orgasms. Could she give that up now that she had tasted the forbidden fruit?

She raced home and to her fright, she saw Jeff drive into the garage just ahead of her. She parked and jumped out.

"Hi, babe," Jeff toned.

"Hey, sweetie, you're home early."

"Yeah it is pretty bad when "late" is "early"."

"Why are you barefooted?"

"Oh, I was going to take a shower and the gym, but I changed my mind and scrammed for my own hot shower instead," she lied.

Jeff said, "I liked our shower last night, I can stand another one of those."

"Crap," she thought. "I am going to keep this up and get caught."

She went to the toilet first and wiped more cum from her pussy. Her yoga pants and panties were swamped with Chet's cum. Jeff was naked and just about to get into the shower when she came out of the toilet. His little cock was standing at attention.

"Oh, my god, Jeff, you are hard again. Really, two nights in a row?"

"Honey, you were so sexy last night that I thought about you all day."

They stepped into the shower and lathered up. Rinsing off quickly, Lacy was glad that she had wiped away the residual cum still leaking from her pussy. As they dried off, Jeff guided her to the bed and mounted her. He lasted less than a minute. He grunted, came inside her and rolled off contented. Lacy lay there motionless. In a few minutes, Jeff began to stir again. He told her how sexy she was and how "moist" she felt again.

He said, "I worry about satisfying you, Lacy. I do, don't I?"

It was trick or treat time now. She had to think fast.

"You know, Jeff, I have been getting closer to some of my girlfriends and they sometimes talk about sex."

"Really?"

"Yes, I am a little intimidated by some of the talk and I don't know how to answer their questions. One of the things they talk about is orgasms."

"Yeah, like when I cum."

"Well, Jeff, according to what I am hearing, that is the problem."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"That's just it I don't exactly have orgasms."

"But, Lacy, you have been so moist the last two times we had sex."

"It's called making love, Jeff."

"That's what I meant."

"I am sure that's what you meant."

"You mean you don't ever have an orgasm?"

"I am sorry, Jeff, maybe there is something wrong with me."

Jeff was more puzzled now. He could not grasp the meaning and Lacy was taking the blame to ease his anxiety. The problem was that he probably did not have any anxiety. He was from the "wham bam" school. Then Lacy's thoughts returned to what she had thought before. She wondered again if she could teach Jeff about proper sex, now that she had experienced it herself. She knew that she could cum by masturbating, but it was nowhere near the same as what she had now experienced. Maybe Jeff could satisfy her enough to get by if he was educated to do so.

She drifted off to sleep. The next morning they got up and nothing more was said. They got ready and left for work. Lacy formulated a plan. She had already told Jeff that she had been talking to other women. Now she was going to start trying to get Jeff to loosen up. He had even talked about going on vacation and asked her where she would like to go.

She thought about it throughout the day. She would use the conversations with her friends to convince Jeff that she was doing research on the subject. Heck, she would even do research on the subject. She was starting to put together the whole picture. When she got home, she got on the internet and scanned many topics. She searched words like: orgasm, male penis size, female orgasm, sexual positions, oral sex, and many more. Some topics led her to other topics. Some topics led her to adult websites. She began reading some story sites and was amazed at the amount of erotic writing was readily available.

Jeff got home later. She fixed him dinner and talked about his day. He was tired and they had had sex the last two nights. She figured that was about a half year quota. Sure enough, Jeff showered by himself and drifted off to sleep shortly thereafter. She read some more stories. She became especially interested in big cock stories and something called cuckolding. She was flabbergasted that some couples have a relationship where the wife takes other men as lovers, while her husband is perfectly willing to aid her. Lacy could not imagine this type of relationship and certainly not with Jeff being the cuckold. However Jeff did somewhat fit the descriptions she read about. He had a small cock. He was sexually inept. Was it possible to confess her infidelity to Jeff and still save her marriage? Finally she joined him in bed. She did not fall asleep immediately and drifted off craving more big cock. Her pussy was wet and she resisted the urge to masturbate.

She worked a game with Amy the next night. Amy decided to share some details from her wild weekend. Lacy asked her questions and really enjoyed hearing the saga of "Hot Amy" and her active love life. Amy began to share some intimated details about dressing up really sexy for her date with another of the black basketball players. Lacy asked her who he was. Amy told her the guy's name and seemed surprised that Lacy seemed very interested in her club wear. Amy shared that she wore a leather skirt, black thigh highs with a seam in back and sexy black heels. She wore a lacy black top with no bra. She said that her breasts were on display and sometimes her erect nipples made their way through the sexy lace. As Lacy began to listen intently, Amy shared that she wore no panties. Lacy laughed and asked her what possessed her to go without panties.

Amy said, "Well damn, Lacy, since you asked, I was dancing hard all night and Roger was feeling me up. I was so freaking hot that I had to get fucked soon. We left and got in his car. I pulled down his pants and hiked up my skirt and opened up my little buttons on my top. I smothered him with my tits and fucked him like a horse. His cock is as big as a small horse. He came buckets into me and it all leaked out on the way home. My leather dress was full of his cum and it dripped down the back of my legs as we went inside. We fucked for hours. He came and came. It was unbelievable how this big black stud fucked me over and over. I thought he would never run out of cum. The next morning, I had dried cum all over my face, hair, boobs and legs."

Lacy could hardly stand it. Her pussy was leaking. She felt the juiced running down her thighs. She playfully slapped Amy on the arm and excused herself to go to the restroom. She found a stall, dropped her panties and hiked on leg up on the toilet seat. She inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy and jacked off like a crazed whore. She held her breath to keep from moaning or screaming. She came on her fingers. She was flushed and dizzy. She then picked her panties up and put them in her purse. She washed her hands and returned to the scorer's table. Amy asked her if she was OK and Lacy told her she felt fine. Lacy was afraid that Amy might suspect that she had rubbed one out, but she really didn't care. She was well beyond that.

Luckily, they had worked the early game and none of the guys hit on them afterwards. When she went out to her car, Larry was in the parking lot waiting for her. He approached her and told her that Chet mentioned that they had talked. He knew her concerns and wanted to assure her that all the guys made a pact to keep quiet about their tryst. She thanked him and gave him a kiss. He eagerly kissed he lips, not just returning her kiss, but moving some tongue into her mouth. Lacy backed up and said, "Whoa, big fella."

Larry looked like a hungry child. He told her how beautiful she was and how much he desired her body. He hugged her again. Lacy was already hot from Amy's story and wanted to fuck Larry so bad. She hated to think she had been passed around by these three studs, but she definitely wanted another big cock. She knew that she needed to leave, but she was so hot. She told Larry to go to his car and wait for her. She said she had to get home, but she had a surprise for him. He complied and Lacy followed him. She jumped in on the passenger side and told Larry to unzip his pants. He pulled his massive black cock out. It was just as big as she remembered. It was thick and jet black. He skinned his foreskin back and exposed the reddish purple head. It looked angry, but so delicious. Lacy pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. She pulled him out and licked him up and down. He stretched his legs out and she sucked his lime sized testicles. His aroma was musky from basketball and sexual excitement. She did not care. She sucked him and jacked him into her mouth. She wished she could take his cock down her throat, but he was too big.

When he tensed, she knew a big cum load was coming. She took the first blast and it exploded into the back of her throat. The next blast drenched her mouth again. She could not take any more. She pulled off his cock and he blasted her face and hair. The next spurt hit her in her cleavage and ran down into her bra. The next hit her in the throat. She thought he would never stop. Finally he slowed down. She swallowed his cum and began rubbing the slimy fluid that was all over her face and clothing.

She had to stop this, she thought. She could not. She stroked him softening black rod and told him again that this was not to be talked about. She was afraid that she would be seen as performing sex so the guys would not talk, but she was confident now that all three guys had been serviced that they would look for more from her. She had to cool it, but those cocks were so massive that she felt like she could never be satisfied by Jeff unless something changed.

When she got home, she showered, fixed dinner and waited for Jeff to return. He came home shortly after and ate with Lacy. They watched TV for a few minutes, and then Jeff was off to the showers. While he showered, Lacy put on a sexy baby doll nightgown. Jeff came out of the bath and noticed how sexy she was.

Jeff said, "Lacy, I was thinking about what we talked about the other night. Do these women share everything about their sex lives?"

"No, Jeff, surely they don't tell everything. I have picked up enough, though."

"What do you think is the problem with you that you are not reaching an orgasm during sex?"

That was the opening she needed. She told him that some of her girlfriends talked about kinky sex. She said that she didn't even know what they meant, but she didn't ask. She did however share that she had searched the internet for "kinky sex" and came up with some topics. She mentioned role playing in the bedroom. She said that many couples engage in erotic foreplay, massage, mutual masturbation and talking dirty. Also the literature was pretty descriptive about positions.

"Jeff, I think that we were raised so conservatively and taught that sex was dirty. Somehow we missed some education that couples really enjoy an active sex life."

"Is that a new nightie?"

"Yes, Jeff."

"It is pretty."

"Thanks"

"Did you girlfriends tell you to buy it?"

"No, honey. I have some bridal lingerie that is pretty also."

She told Jeff that some of the articles she read mentioned that when women don't reach orgasm, it often takes therapy to help the couple. She mentioned that the internet and her friends both said that with today's access to anything on the internet, most couples can educate themselves unless there are deep psychological problems.

Jeff asked her what she had read so far. She told him that she thought that dressing sexy was a way of telling the mate that she was receptive to love making. She said that they should practice foreplay. Jeff was willing to follow her lead and immediately started responding. Lacy rose up in the bed and motioned him to her. When he approached, she felt for his cock. It was semi-erect. She instructed him to kiss her all over. He began planting kisses on her. She guided his lips and hands as he explored her body. She responded to his touch. She guided his hands under her baby doll top and helped him hold her breasts and begin massaging her nipples.

She kept him moving, encouraging him to remove her top. She guided his hands to her panties and rolled oven and began rubbing her own ass. He got the message and began stroking her full ass cheeks.

"Doesn't that feel good, Honey?"

She rolled back over and had Jeff kiss her full breasts. She held her nipples to his lips while he kissed them. She had him move his hands down her stomach until he reached the top of her panties. She tensed and guided him under her panties. She spread her legs more, giving him access to her slick pussy lips. She began moving her hips and helped him move his fingers into her wetness. She guided his hands to her panty top and had him remove them. Then she sat up with her legs spread and told him to look at her distended nipples and areolas.

"See, Honey, how excited I am?"

"Now look at my vagina. Pull my lips apart and insert your finger into me."

He did as directed and pushed into her wet pussy.

"Feel that?"

"Yes, Lacy, but you were wetter than this the other night."

"Well, it takes time," she lied.

"Now, Jeff, I want you to feel the top of my slit, here let me help you."

She guided his fingers to her clit and helped him massage the little button.

"Now, don't be shy, I want you to kiss my vaginal lips. Just like you kiss my mouth. That's it, baby, just kiss me there. Yes. Now lick up my wetness from bottom to top."

"Yes, Jeff."

"Now put your tongue on my clitoris. Lick around it. Now take it in your puckered lips. Good. Good. Now use your fingers and move my vaginal lips apart. Yes, yes, that's right. Lick me and suck my clit. How do I taste? Am I getting wetter now? That's right, Jeff, keep sucking me and licking me. Ohh, oh, yes, baby. Eat my pussy. Make me cum. Hurry, lick me. Stick your tongue up my cunt. Fuck me with your mouth. OHHHH, YES, YESS. That's it. Do me baby. Make me cum."

She bucked her hips and thrust her pussy up to meet his mouth. She grabbed the back of his head and screamed her approaching orgasm. She kept him pulled to her dripping sex. She had another smaller orgasm and continued to plead with him.

When she relaxed, she pulled her husband up to her and kissed him on the lips. Lacy then sat up in the bed and pulled Jeff to his knees. She scooted down and wrapped her legs around his ass. She took his cock in her hands and started moving her hand up and down. He continued to leak his pre-cum. She used the lubrication to slide her hand up and down. She continued jacking him off. He was coming. The first spurt hit her on the stomach. The next on her breasts. Several more pooled in her belly button void. When he stopped cumming, he fell back on the bed, exhausted. Lacy rubbed his cum up and down her body coating her breasts, throat and belly.