Lacy Finally Loosens UP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, lie beside me and stroke my body with your cum. Please."

He did as he was instructed.

She looked him in the eyes and asked, "Jeff, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Honey. Did you read about this?"

"Yes and no. Just kind of the idea and I thought it would be a good test to see if I could actually cum. Thank you, baby."

"Now, lay back and go to sleep. Don't get up and clean up. I will change the sheets in the morning.

Lacy was satisfied that lesson number one was a success.

The next morning, they got up and dressed for work. Jeff seemed to pay more attention to her in her lingerie. She asked him if he enjoyed the evening and he readily admitted that he had.

Lacy said, "OK, Jeff, now that was an orgasm and it was wonderful. Can you remember what you did?"

He answered, "Yes, I just don't understand why you don't cum when I enter your vagina. I don't know, but I think you felt different weeks ago when we made love after our shower."

"Jeff, let's just work through this. I was probably just nervous last night. I was worried if I should do that or not. I was afraid you would be repulsed. I had a great time last night. See you tonight?"

"Oh, shoot, yes, I have the early game for sure. I need to check with Amy about the later game."

Lacy got dressed and went to work. Just before lunch, she managed to be near Larry's office. She caught a glimpse of him and stuck her head in the door. She asked if he was busy and he motioned her in. She felt like she should just be direct.

"Larry, I am sorry I had to leave so quickly the other night. I could come over after the first game tonight if you would buy a girl a quick drink."

Larry lit up like a kid at Christmas. "Well, sure, Lacy, I will make sure to fix you something special."

Lacy could hardly make it through the first game. Her panties were so wet. Amy was telling her about more big cocks she had fucked. Amy knew by now that Lacy was not going to share any of her sex secrets with her and she probably just kept relating to Lacy to make her blush. Amy, however, was starting to see a change in Lacy. She could not put her finger on it exactly, but Lacy seemed to perk up more when she related intimate details of her love life. After the game, she winked at Larry and told him she knew where to go. She drove to Larry's apartment and waited for him there. She had already removed her bra and panties and tucked them into the console of her car.

When Larry arrived, they made their way up the stairs to his apartment. Again, there were no formalities. They started shedding clothes. Lacy just unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, naked. She was just in her high heels when Larry dropped his pants and freed the massive ebony cock. Just weeks earlier, Lacy would have cringed at the sight of such a vulgar display of vile manhood. Now, her pussy was leaking down her legs. She dropped to her knees and engulfed the purple head with her mouth. She licked the underside down to his massive testicles. She sucked one huge nut into her mouth, then the other. Her saliva was all over his manhood. She placed her hand under her dripping pussy and pulled her wetness onto her palm. She licked her fingers and stroked his huge cock with the slimy goo. Larry reached behind her head and gently pulled her to him.

His cock choked her and she pulled back. He moved her again and thrust his manhood to the back of her throat. She pulled back and strands of saliva and precum followed her mouth back. She grasped the cock and stoked him furiously. Larry stood up and turned her back to him as he bent her forward. He placed her hands spread wide and did the same with her long tanned legs. He rubbed her ass and down her hips with his big black hands. Her pussy was dripping now. He bent his knees and moved the huge cock toward her waiting sex. He placed the purple cock head into her pussy as she gasped for air. Then quickly, one quick shallow thrust. He had entered her. He pulled back, and then plunged forward. More solidly this time. Back again and then... He thrust his hips and sank his entire cock into her pussy. She cried out in pain then pleasure as he continued to bang his body toward her plush ass. He fucked her hard now. She started cumming. Her guttural sounds were deeper, more animal like.

"God damn, yes, god fuck me with your magnificent cock."

"You like this big cock, bitch?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, I love that big cock."

"You like me busting up that white pussy?"

"O, o, oh, fuck my married white pussy."

He stroked in and out like a jackhammer. He was knocking the hell out of her cervix on every thrust. She was moaning and gritting her teeth. Larry was so turned on that he never wanted to stop fucking this beautiful white woman. Then..., then his balls tightened, his body spasmed. He shot her pussy full of cum. He thrust on every spurt. She came uncontrollably. Finally, he stopped moving. He moved her hands form the table top. He moved her around so she could kneel forward. In an athletic move, they stooped in unison. His cock was still deep in her pussy. As they knelt, Larry began fucking her again. His cock was hardening with each thrust. He fucked her like he was punishing her. Pounding his pelvic bone against her ass, he tried to penetrate deeper. He had found every last centimeter of her white pussy. There was nothing left. He fucked he like a man possessed. She pitched forward and placed one cheek on the carpet. And still he pounded her pussy. She was shrieking her orgasms now. He fucked her forever. He fucked her until her flooded her pussy again and still he pounded her pussy. She screamed for him to stop.

Larry slowed down to avoid hurting her. He pulled out and rolled over on the carpet. Lacy got up and mounted his cock. She rode him and bucked her hips on his softening cock. She bounced up and down. Almost all the way out and then, BAM. She dropped on his cock like a dumb waiter. Now she was fucking him. Leaning forward, she scrunched her body to keep stroking his cock. Now down again. He felt for big breasts. Her areolas and nipples were distended. Finally, one last time, she sunk down on his cock and stayed there. They relaxed for a few ticks.

Then immediately, she was up and putting her dress on. Larry got up and kissed her. She had to go. He knew. She wanted to get home before her husband and clean up. She hugged him again and raced out the door. The cum was running in torrents down her legs. It felt cool in the night air. Her pussy was ravaged. She got in and cranked up her car. The drive home was short and she drove fast. Jeff was not home yet. It was about 8:30. She knew he would be home shortly. She had time for a shower. But she just went in the house and took her dress and shoes off. She pulled back the covers and lay quietly on the bed.

Her wait was short. Jeff arrived within ten minutes of her lying on the crisp sheets. He called her name, but got no answer. When he entered the bedroom, Lacy said," Are you ready for another lesson?"

Jeff began pulling at his tie. He told her he was going to take a quick shower. Lacy said, "Hurry up."

She was tempting fate now. Even though Jeff had made note of how "moist" she had been after fucking the basketball players, she still was shaking while thinking about the amount of residual cum in her pussy. This was bizarre to her to even think about giving Jeff a creampie. What would he think? Would there be enough cum left for him to feel the creamy body and aroma. She knew that her sex was raw and it had to have a wanton spell about it. Would Jeff be turned off by the smell? She had to find out if his perception of her being moist was his imagination or not. He certainly told her that she was different when she was freshly showered. He had indeed mentioned the aroma of her arousal several nights before. He thought that was her being excited to fuck him. Poor Jeff. Well this would remove all doubts. Or it might make him doubt that she was faithful to him.

Jeff interrupted her reverie when he came into the bedroom. He asked if she had rather dress provocatively like she had done the other night. She told him that this was a different lesson.

"Now, Jeff, I want you to come over to the bed and suck my nipples. That's right. Suck my hard nipples and lick around them. Now feel the fullness of my breasts, go ahead, take them in your hands and suck the nipples. Good. Now kiss me on the stomach. Yes. Kiss down to my slick mound. Doing great. Hop in the bed between my legs and gently kiss my pussy. Oh, oh, yes. Now lick my slit from bottom to top. Oh, ooo, yess. Now make me cum like you did the other night. Suck me off."

Jeff now moved with some assurance. Lacy waited nervously to see if he was repulsed by the aroma. He did not appear to be. He was licking just like she had instructed him.

"God, yes, Jeff, now suck my clit. Yes, good. Keep making love to my pussy."

He was not skilled yet, but his progress was satisfactory. He continued to assault her love organ with his tongue. She moaned and encouraged him. She assured him that she was turned on and ready to cum. When she came, she wrapped her legs around his head and held his mouth to her pussy. She could feel the release. She was beyond worrying about the cum flooding his mouth now. She was in ecstasy knowing that he was eating Larry's cum from her married pussy. When her orgasm subsided, she invited Jeff to fuck her pussy. She told him to take his time and feel the warm slickness of her orgasm as it poured out of her.

She held his ass in her hands and helped him to a slower tempo. There was absolutely no reason for him to fast fuck her because she knew by now that no amount of friction would make her cum with his little cock. Still, it was important that her be satisfied. Just as he was about to cum in her, she had a strange thought of how she could get him to eat her out after he had cum in her. She almost laughed out loud. That would come later, if at all. In the meantime, after he came, she had him roll over. She joined hands with him and guided both of their fingers to her swampy pussy.

Very slowly, she began getting him to massage her clit. She would move her deft fingers around the clit, and then guided Jeff to do the same. She became excited again and began encouraging him. As her arousal became more intense, she began fucking his finger. She helped him place his finger on her clit while she thrust her hips and pussy into the digital penetration.

She kept on moving faster and admonishing Jeff to fuck her pussy. She burst out a soft, low sound and kept going until the pitch was higher. She was cumming again. She bucked her hips and froze against their hands. She took over and flicked her clit with her own finger. She was in pure joy. This was really good, because now her husband could make her cum in a variety of ways.

In the afterglow, she really thanked Jeff for making her feel so satisfied. At least now he was learning that her pleasure was his goal. She asked him if he enjoyed sucking her pussy. He told her that she was "moist" again, like she had been earlier.

"Did it gross you out, Honey?"

"No, you were much wetter that you were the other night and you tasted quite different. How can that be?"

"Uh, I am not really sure. Let me read up some more. I never thought anything about my arousal being the trigger for my taste. Which time did I taste better?"

She waited for his answer. The true test was about to be revealed.

"You tasted a little more, uh, kind of like, uh, more aroused tonight."

Bingo.

Jeff loved creampies. He just didn't know it. Oh, the plans that Lacy could not develop. Now she and Jeff were both getting more of what she expected. Except Lacy was getting a whole lot more.