All Comments on 'Lacy's New House'

by pooky12349

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pussy

Narrow slit or lips hanging down, I don't mind.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Editor...

...punctuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope there will be a part 2 or more

love when women leave sexy heels on in bed, maybe you can add this on your next story

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Wrong category.

Lesbian rape is not hot. Lacy was passed out, this is rape.

NotSoHolyRollerNotSoHolyRollerover 8 years ago
Wrong category is right

This should go under NonConsent since it is about a rape, not lesbian sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In need of editing

The story is fine, although it is more rape than love: anyway it is fiction. Sadly you forgot the editing. Either you need to have someone do the editing for you or you need to read it through and then correct and produce a second draft and so on until you are satisfied. Otherwise the story is good I hope you plan to continue with further chapters. I still give it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category, rape story

As others have pointed out, this is a rape sorry. Lesbian should just be a tag. It should be in the non-concentual category.

12Pooky1212Pooky12over 8 years ago
Editor

Thanks for your comments. I spent a lot of time on the "editor" site of Literotica, but no one answered back. So I put out the story after going over it a few times.

And you are right, I did classify it wrong. I'll pay more attention next time. If there is one.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I almost feel like this started out involving a roofie at dinner... They certainly didn't split the two bottles of wine evenly. Actually, this is seems to have the hallmarks of being a male to female find and replace story.

Even just the fact I can find any real description of either of them is weird enough to make me stop and ask wtf.

Some particularly cringe worthy lines...

>> Of course you couldn't ask women what their pussies looked like before you picked them up so you'd just have to take your chances.

>> Most women were fine with it, but a couple of time Karen was given a lot of abuse.

So what, this whole get them drunk and rape them idea is repeated on a regular basis?

>> She looked down and sure enough, Lacy's face was covered in pussy juice. Karen had all she could do to keep from laughing, instead she began to rub her pussy lips [...]

>> "Have you noticed your hair and face? You're actually covered with cum."

Well that's creepy as hell. Like zero fucks given. In context it sounds borderline sociopathic.

>> For a few minutes she lay there wondering, trying to remember if she enjoyed it or not. This woman said she did, but if she was so drunk, how could she? She'd gotten completely drunk with men before and she didn't remember those times either.

And this is called "phoning in your justification", just enough spin to cast doubt on whether the author didn't care about the effect to the victim... Just enough to give grounds for saying she was fine with it.

How do stories like this make it through review when they are so clearly in the wrong section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just love this story and it was very well written. Very sexy and everyone's dream cum true. You did a fantastic job in this story and I would love to read more about these 2 ladies!!!!!!

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
Nice effort

I don't disagree with the other comments, it could use some editing and since Lacy was sleeping - she couldn't give consent. Karen is clearly a predator, but a gentle one. I would have liked a better description of Karen, and a feel of at least some attraction prior to the event. I was also confused by the intro - did Lacy buy the house and now lives in the same town as Karen? I'm actually more of a sucker for a love story, but I wasn't as offended as others - it was actually pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous