All Comments on 'Ladies Book Club Ch. 01'

by aliveinpr

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I stoped at...

I stoped at: "Relax, we are going to teach you how big black cocks feel in married white pussies."! I think there is only one racist phrase worst than this one: "Relax, we are going to teach you how big a hole this gun will drill in your black body"! The big question is: Will racism be acceptable if written as a fiction story? If someone writes a fiction story condoning and praising KKK is it acceptable just because it's fiction? We all know the answer to that! A big NO! Stories like this one, fiction or no fiction, are doubly racists: against white women (as stated by the phrase that made me stop reading this shit) and against black man, showing them as animals with only two abilities: To fuck or be drug dealers. Is this the way black men like to be seen? I really don't think so! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

Sorry for my ranting about a so bad story, but there are 3 themes I hate reading stories condoning them: Child molesting, rape and racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
other than the fetish IR that doesnt belong in LW, the story is to much cliches

1* you have to wonder about the woman's mental state to lower herself into such behavior

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Reads like a kid wrote it

The story is a complete cliche from start to finish. Whoever you are your fantasies are around a 13 year old level. Too young to really GET IT.

If you have to write, and others have suggested not, at least try to think up a credible plot that doesn't involve women dropping their panties at the snap of a finger.

1*

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

this marriage will end with a black baby

handaJizzhandaJizzover 6 years ago
well I liked it

The sex scene was a bit generic, but loved the anticipation and tension you achieved in the build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

What are you? A black faggot or an ugly old bag?? Your story is only pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating slut

This a case of a big cock happy slut meets a gang of pussy hounds.

The only time you can shoot sperm into the womb is the few hours that during when she is fertile each month, otherwise the uterus entrance has a plug in it.

Hurry up with the next chapters please, I gather from the start of the story her husband must have found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Trash/Garbage is neither erotic or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What nonsense and ugly story!

The author lost his mind in this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues with gay issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, that was pretty dumb.

Should be in Interracial. I think a lot of black fantasies get buried there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some cuckold issues mixed with some guy issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn't add up

If Plausibility = 0

Then suspension of disbelief = not possible.

Here's another one

Menatlly derranged black supremecist, racsist wife + 2 Black supremecist pussy hounds = Juvenile femdom cuckold fantasy.

Yay breed out the white man. Hot Huh?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
????

Hardly know how to score this one. You did an acceptable job of writing an awful story. Stories like this display the problem with our nation; they keep us from ever getting past old differences.

One reader thinks you are an old white man--this one is definitely a raciest either black or white, they are all the same. One thing if for sure, if you are white, you have some real problems relating to white women, and if you are black, the only white women you know about are the big cock sluts we see hanging on the streets late Saturday nights.

I'm just stupid enough to believe that most men, black or white would never pull the kind of crap you write here--but just what do I know? I never thought the girl next door would bring home several half black babies for her parents to raise. I do know one thing, writing such shit as this will do nothing to heal old wounds. BTW blacks who look for every chance to tear old wounds open again (Black Lives Matter ect.) doesn't help either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Took a wrong turn didn't you?

This is utterly unbelievable. And you should have stayed on the road to Interracial Bullshit Darkie World.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A big cock is wonderful

I and any other honest woman will tell you there is no pleasure that compares in its intensity with having your pussy stuffed and stretched by a very large cock. Having one in your mouth at the same time doubles the pleasure. It doesn't have to be a racial thing. I can assure every guy who reads this story that your wife or gf fantasizes about being a fuck slave for a guy toting a huge dick. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can only give this story 1*

For all the weak, racial prejudice, fallacy BS.

Sorry, the average human male organ is still only 6 - 6.5". And, abnormalities happen/exist in every race/ethnicity. The BBC (not the tv network) concept is over used to display, lower and demean black culture as less than human and more as some beast of burden animal (the horse or bull concept). Reason why the abnormally sized white male is rarely used? To portray as a human to rule over the beasts of burden? So, again this story is nothing but a weak, racist, BS fallacy.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Leftout

I enjoyed reading your story but would like to see the cuckold more involved.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick racist crap

This story and it's author are lower than a worm's balls. Why even write something this low. I'm sure the black mayor, sheriff, police chief, fire chief, and district attorney in my large Southern city would appreciate your stereotypes.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

These comments are pretty wild. If you think this story/fantasy is so crazy and racist then you must be one of those ultra woke idiots who object to everything. Go to pornhub and there is a whole section of porn just like this story. So to say it's racist that people have this fantasy is nonsense.

FredHuckFredHuck9 months ago

Another P.O.S. story

randomletters42randomletters4225 days ago

Just so you know, i dont give a fuck what anon commemts you get.

Reply to them IN COMMEMTS MAYBE? But thanks for the example of text inapropriately placed.

randomletters42randomletters4225 days ago

oh i see the guy you mean .. lolll .. dude "cant believe it, its ao raciat" pulls out dick length facts .. HAS NOT CONSIDERED ITS SARCASM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous