All Comments on 'Ladies Book Club Ch. 03'

by aliveinpr

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NON EROTIC

Just a B.T.B story to make the B.T.B crowd happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a wonderful

change from the garbage that is on this site. The walking dead, sickos or what ever they are write ninety percent of the stories and then disappear that is because they are usually gone back to jail or mommy took the computer of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love BTB stories

But this was just shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of misogynistic?

You really hate women this much? Let me guess, you girl left you for a black man. Is this supposed to be some kind of revenge story?

Why would such a stupid cruel whore care that she's pregnant? This useless excuse for a woman will kill her unborn child as easily as she gets her hair cut. Not a problem. She'll miss her husband, maybe, for a little while. Then she'll get her fill of promiscuous big cock sex, of whatever color. Then she'll grow up and settle down and finally have a mediocre adequate marriage, or two, depending on if she gets caught sampling some of her previous boy toys. Happens all the time; who cares?

Kind of boring and predictable. You get points for hubby not trying to excuse or reconcile with this crazy woman. Odds are he won't end up any better than the ex-wife does, especially if he starts fucking another man's girl on the side. Fucked up people tend to live fucked up lives. Its seldom interesting to read about them.

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A normal man could not continue to watch this video much less gain any pleasure.

It would be heart breaking. # 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wiw, you are really fucked up in the head.

No wonder you cant get laid, you're totally mental.

I suggest actually getting married and lose your virginity before writing about what you dont know.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 6 years ago
Great!

Thanks for the interesting story.

Write more about BBC and and white ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wiw, you be fucked in da head.

No self respect black man fuck da nasty white ho.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
This site

is almost a propaganda site for the black man's size and virility. eg the comment from reader_literotica almost looks like an "official" comment! -- I really don't know! There was a programme on TV a couple of nights ago about men with huge dicks, actually the guys were all white, and one had (allegedly) 13 inches. Others were "only" 8 inches. Having 13 inches (the man said) proved to be a great problem, and eventually no woman would have him and he ended up fucking men. He explained that fucking a woman was like masturbation because he had to hold onto his dick while fucking her to prevent it going in too far. Goodness knows how he got that thing into a man.

For a bit of reality about the much vaunted black man/white woman relationship so approved of on this site, look at a site called "mudshark madness" -- read about what really happens between black men and white women. You can look up the names of these real life women on Google to confirm their tragic ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author keeps insisting in writing this kind of trash story.

The author did again a very poor job on this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Jokes on Him

In most states whatever the woman that you are married to gives birth to you are legally the father. You can have DNA proof positive that it is not yours to no avail. Male privilege I suppose you could say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You call this a story . Trash!

Racist trash to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the anon who said: "You call this a story . Trash! Racist trash to boot."

Shove your virtue signal up your ass, you liberal gayblade cum guzzler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 stars

You tell a good story but you made lots of mistakes. The most glaring one is the rule on dialogue- speaker changes-paragraph changes--no exceptions.

I'm sure you aren't surprised by the cuck-raciest, or what have you, comments. They are a fact of life in our America, where people refuse to look at life played out before their very eyes, Look at what was done to Bill Cosby when he started pointing out the truth. Those who did it don't realize they are playing into the hands of those liberals who want to destroy our culture. Maybe they should ask themselves who foots the bill for their welfare many checks when they finally break the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Birth control pills come in packets

You can't just replace pills like in an ordinary prescription bottle.

The author's racism shows his own inadequacies: his focus on big black cocks lets us know his own equipment doesn't quite measure up. This isn't even a good btb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! GREAT READ !!! HEY ANNONY

YOUR wife told us before she died that you don't even have stuff to measure. Your cock is so small you have to sit to piss. You're just a sad old fat ugly fag whose wife fucked anyone she could before she died and you found out! heheheh hope live to be 100 and think about that every fucking day you POS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nexttimearound: Why this obsession with Black Men and White Women and Big Cocks

You are a straight White Man, why do you care so much about Black Men and White Women having sex? You dont have a dog in that fight!!! I'm a Black Man, I dont care about Black Women and White Women having sex. I dont consume sex stories and porn videos about them. Why are you obsessed with something that doesnt involve you? Of course, straight WHite Men are the biggest producers and consumers of interracial porn starring Black Men and White Women, and really any porn that features Big Black Cocks. Black Men dont force you to obsess over our dicks! Just look at this story, it was written by a White Man, and now all these White Men are responding. I mean, dont you racist Whites have anything better to do? Why dont you just consume White on White porn, maybe you will be less racist!

Oh, White Men have 13 inch cocks! Oh sex between Black Men and WHite WOmen ends badly, just go to a racist website called mudsharks blah blah blah!

Ha ha ha! White Man please!!! Watch out dude, you will end up sucking Big Black Cocks if you keep on obsessing over BM-WW porn. Or maybe you will suck Big White Cocks in your weird attempt to prove that they are better!

Whatever the case, its not healthy for a man to obsess over cocks of men of another Race! Trust me on this! Ha ha ha. Pathetic White Loser-Boy

As for the author, another racist White Man writing about Big Black Cocks??? Geez! Racist White Guys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Her biggest problem is disease(s)

I am a family practice physician and I repeatedly see wives infected after unprotected sex outside their marriages. Since the incidence of STDs is literally off the chart for black men, the woman in your story would almost certainly have contracted multiple ailments, including syphilis.

Almost universally, marriages in which one partner infects the other, and that is virtually inevitable when one has bareback sex with a lover(s), end in divorce and the kids suffer the most. Moreover, use of condoms offer no protection from HPV and HSV which are transmitter through skin contact.

I enjoy the LW stories as fantasies, but fear the medically uninformed are missing the near certainty of negative medical and subsequent marital consequences.

Four *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-5

You are one fucked up crazy bitch. Please get help. Your comments are getting worse. Do you even know what you're writing? When they handed out brains you must have been awol.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More idiotic isnt possible!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! "He masturbates to a film of his wife getting gangbanged??!!" Are you insane!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had potential but...

Taking two steps back and ignoring the racism(which i'm only mentioning because it feels like it was one of your biggest flaws, at least in this story.) from start to finish the story had a lot of potential but kinda degraded over time, why hook up with a swinger girl in the end? We never really got a glimpse of a broken man at all in fact it just felt like the whole set up had been an affair waiting to happen, the wife simply beat him to it. Why would a loving wife of several years suddenly decided she needs the black-D without being completely inebriated or under the influence of some sort of drug? Your gonna tell me she's never seen a real life well built black man before? No therapy? no investigation to see if your wife may have been coerced or blackmailed? Just immediate revenge? But most importantly in the end the wife didn't even try to fight for the marriage? Well I guess with that kind of husband maybe there wasn't much to fight for. Erotica wise it was okay, but story wise it was a bit of a waste. Looking forward to your next work tho.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 6 years ago
Good story

Though it seemed that the story was going one way and ended up another.

Race isn't an issue with me. Her screaming about black men and black cum made it much more erotic. Please write more in the vein. 5 *'s

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

How about another chapter a year later. He meets her and her babies.🀣

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You continue to excel

At sinking lower and lower. A weak attempt at BTB. He only gave her what she wanted all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

This was the most ridiculous revenge story I've ever read. Come on, all that trouble just to get a divorce. I know you got to write a story, but please three chapters of this is too much. Cheating has consequences, but this was way beyond what is realistic.3* for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it !

This story had more going on than one may catch at first glance. With the early indications that hubby would like to see her doing some kinky stuff with another man (men?) I thought for sure this story would go the old "Cuck" route - he finds out, he gets mad, he is hurt and then his dick is hard so he forgives her and gives the OK her her whore behavior. BUT - I was wrong, he is not a Cuck and develops a clever revenge plan and introduces the idea that Trust is equally (or nearly so) important as to whether the injured party can forgive their spouse and continue a marriage or not. Sure they discussed her having extramarital sex but with the understanding that the planning, selection of partners and scope of the event would be decided by both of them together BEFORE acting on it. It was clear to me that our hero's pain was the deception and lying and perhaps her going too far into decadence (27 man gangbang, etc) without any input from him that set him on a course to divorce and retaliation. He seemed to resist as the pillow talk between them went from one man to two men and very possibly he would have not signed up for she elected to do, he never got a say in that plus HE was to be a part of this fantasy not left at home while she played. She likely worried he might put a stop to her expanded fun so his participation was sacrificed so no interference to her exploits was possible. Had she told him of her affair right away it's likely he would have come around and participated, maybe even allowed her to be serviced by three at a time, but she chose deceit instead.

Now some say this story isn't realistic, he wasn't sad enough, why the hotel waitress and why did he treat her so harsh? Well excuse me but we're not reading Shakespeare here ! Even Rod Serling used bizarre circumstances in stories. Come on man - lighten up, read & enjoy without the attitude. 5 *s

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No

No reason to put this lowlife ir whore shit in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only a sick and deviant mind could find any enjoyment in this trainwreck...1⭐

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Was a fun bit of fantasy, I enjoyed it. I'd have to look up the laws to see if the husband then ends up in prison for the birth control stunt. But a wild story with a wild BTB ending. About right for this genre

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4 for the writing ability; 2 for the illogical plot and character development.

I know that all wives in the LW category are supposed to succumb immediately and irreversibly to the "BBCock" experience and to forget every other aspect of their lives except stuffing their cunts with cocks and cum. Perhaps it's a factor of the male fantasy that maybe somewhere somehow a woman will just look at THEM and throw themselves on their backs with legs spread to be fucked out of their minds.

I don't begrudge them the fantasy but could we just lay off the racist aspect once in awhile?

Keep writing--just maybe something a little more logically erotic next time.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous