Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, we are off to a good start!" said Vera as she pulled down his boxer-briefs, causing his 8 inch erection to bob in front of the girls' faces.

Vera gripped his cock at the base, cupped his balls, and slowly inserted his cock into her mouth while the other girls watched with anticipation. Vera was so horny and so overwhelmed by this experience; she immediately went for deep-throat. His cock felt so good in her mouth and the scene was so intense, she quickly swallowed his entire cock until her bottom lip rested against his balls.

"Holy shit, Vera, you've got skills," blurted Malena, who looked at Liz to see her nodding in agreement. They both sipped their drinks and watched as if this was a typical Friday evening activity for them.

Vera had been holding his cock in her throat for a long time; she didn't want to pull it out. Deep-throating her husband's cock in front of two other women was, at that point, one of the most exhilarating things she had ever done. There would be more to come. She pulled his cock out of her mouth slowly and it was coated with her spit.

"Do you mind if I try?" asked Malena, staring at Ted's hard glistening cock.

"Please do" replied Vera, to Malena's request as she gasped for air, which made the other two laugh. She positioned her husband's cock in front of Malena but still held on to his balls with her right hand. Malena slowly took Ted into her mouth as she looked up at him.

"Ted, isn't this amazing? You have two girls deep-throating your cock." Liz taunted. She really enjoyed talking to him and trying to get in his head. Vera enjoyed this strategy and joined in.

"Ted, you haven't seen anything yet." Vera said to her husband. "We want to see how much we can make you cum. Will you cum on us later when we ask you to?"

"Absolutely, whatever you like," Ted replied politely.

"Oh no," added Liz with a smile, "Vera told us about your big loads, you dirty boy."

"Vera, he is so well trained!" Malena complimented. "I'm looking forward to seeing him cum on demand."

All of the talk was making Ted very hard. Malena got back to the task at hand and struggled to take the cock entirely into her throat. She rested with her lips about an inch from the base. She pulled back for air and continued to suck back and forth on his wet cock while the other ladies watched and sipped their drinks.

Ted could feel his wife gently moving her fingers around on his balls while Malena slowly sucked on his cock and Liz starred up at him, smiling and watching his reactions.

Malena slowly removed his cock from her mouth and looked at Vera with a smile. Vera was overwhelmed by the sight of her beautiful friend sucking on her husband's cock. She moved in to kiss Malena on the lips. They kissed for a few seconds before turning their attention back to Ted and Liz.

"Have you thought about what you would like to do for your turn, Liz?" Malena asked.

"Well, I'm no deep-throat diva like you guys, so I want to try something else. I need your help" replied Liz to Malena. She moved Malena's face close to hers.

"Pucker those juicy lips of yours, my dear," Liz requested. Malena complied.

"Ted, I want you to slide that big dick of yours in between our mouths,." Liz instructed.

"Okay" Ted replied as he slid his hard cock in between their puckered lips. He trusted forward and felt the moisture of their wet lips on both sides of his cock. Liz put her hands on Malena's cheeks and guided her head as they slid down his cock from the head to the base and back again. Malena followed her movements and they continued moving up and down his shaft in unison, making his cock wet with saliva.

"Oh, I love it!" said Vera as she watched, unable to contain her enthusiasm. "Malena, will you suck on his balls while I try that with Liz? I've always wanted to do that."

"Sure thing. Vera. This is your husband, so I declare you the boss," said Malena.

Malena got on her knees in front of Ted and proceeded to swirl her tongue on his balls while the other girls got into position. Vera and Liz leaned forward in their seats and began sliding up and down his cock with their lips.

Ted got noticeably harder while three girls worked on his cock and balls as a team. Vera and Liz's lips met at the end of Ted's swollen head, where they licked it vigorously. They moved into making out as their tongues became more intertwined. Vera grabbed Ted's cock and held it tight as her and Liz explored each others' mouths to the soundtrack of Malena eagerly slurping on his balls.

Vera pulled back and suggested "I have something that we can do to slow this down and make him extra hard. You guys will want to use this one, trust me."

Malena sat back on the couch, in between the other two, and slid her fingers seductively off of Ted's balls, looking at them "Okay, but this isn't over." The other two laughed at Malena's intense dedication to Ted's balls, now significantly more tightened and wet with her saliva.

"Girls, I want you to put your heads right next to each other." directed Vera. "Come on, cheek to cheek." They did as directed. Vera had her hand on Liz's cheek, pressing her tight against Malena. "Now I want you to close your eyes and pucker your lips."

"I don't trust you, Vera. Where is this going?" joked Malena to Liz's laughter. Vera looked sternly at them and they complied: eyes shut, faces together, lips out. Vera grabbed Ted's cock from the base and pressed it against Malenas right cheeck. "I want you girls to be very quiet, okay? Don't forget I am the boss!"

"Okay," they replied in unison, faces pressed together and licking their lips and puckering.

Vera started to slowly slide Ted's cock over Malena's face. Vera first brought him down against her left cheek; sliding, then lightly slapping, her face with his cock. She then focused around Malena's nose, moving his cock slowly from one side to the other. Malena was getting very wet; surprised that she would enjoy having her face used by Vera in this fashion.

Vera vigorously moved his cock over Malena's puckered lips and tapped them a few times. Vera was having fun now. She then moved her husband's cock over to Liz's face and proceeded to give her similar treatment.

"Oh my god," replied Liz out of surprise and anticipation as she felt Ted's hard cock up against her forehead.

Vera continued to tease both of their faces with Ted's cock, making him harder than she had seen him all night. She pressed down on the girls heads to lower them and proceeded to put Ted's balls on top of Malena's lips. She had fun lightly rubbing his balls on Malena's lips and on her cheeks before moving on to do the same to Liz.

"You can stick out your tongues, girls," said Vera. They did. She quickly went to work, sliding Ted's balls across their tongues and then pulling his cock down and gently moving it across their noses and then down to their lips.

"Do you like feeling your hard cock and balls on their faces?" she asked Ted.

"Yes," he replied.

"Does it make you really hard to imagine losing control and having cum shoot out of your cock onto all of our faces while we taste it and play with it?" she asked, now feeling intense moisture and throbbing between her legs.

"Ooooo," exclaimed Malena with a smile, happy to hear some dirty talk.

"Yes," he replied, shocked that she was showing her friends how she makes him extra hard. She then moved his balls over to her face, rested them on top of her nose and started licking his taint. He made a loud noise at this point and the other girls stirred, happy to hear him in so much pleasure.

"You can open your eyes girls," Vera said. "What do you think?" They looked at Ted's impressively hard cock.

"Wow, you got him hard alright," replied Malena.

"Ted, you dirty bastard," joked Liz, "you had your cock and balls all over us," she said with a smile. "I can't believe how hard you are now. You must be dying to cum."

"My turn!" exclaimed Malena. "If that is okay with the boss?" she politely confirmed with Vera.

"Please!" replied Vera.

Malena eagerly grabbed Ted's cock and pulled him forward. Her hand pressed hard against the base of his shaft and her thumb running up the bottom to his head. She stuck her tongue out and moved towards a large drop of pre-cum at the tip of his head, which she had been admiring.

"What have we here?" Malena teased as she licked slowly. She started from just under his head, licked all the way to the tip and pulled back a small string of cum with her tongue.

Vera, jealous that Malena was getting the first taste, couldn't help but intercept. She licked the cum from the tip of his cock and found herself sharing the strand with Malena. They both moved in to kiss, which made the cum press across their lips. Liz joined in on the kissing, curious about the cum that they were both tasting.

"Liz, I'll show you how to get some more out of him" offered Vera, who loved to play with Ted's pre-cum. "Suck on his balls with me," she instructed Liz.

Vera and Liz worked their tongues in unison under his balls and took one ball into each of their mouths. Malena looked on with interest. Vera could feel Ted's cock throbbing in her hand. More pre-cum was forming on Ted's head as they worked on his balls together.

"Help yourself," offered Vera as she pointed the cock in Liz's direction. Liz slowly licked the cum off of his head and moved it around in her mouth.

"Liz, I'm very proud of you. You are turning into a real cum slut, like us," teased Malena with a smile.

"Not bad," Liz said, acting as if she had just tried an interesting new wine. "Did you eat some fruit tonight?" she asked Ted.

"Yeah, these events always have fruit trays" admitted Ted. The girls laughed. They were amused at the casual conversation taking place with his throbbing cock inches away from their faces. All of this kinky cum play with the girls was too much for Vera to handle. She ached for more contact with the girls, hoping to see their naked bodies and to lick their pussies. She wanted to ride Ted's hard cock, and have a pussy in her face while she did it. She realized that no one in the room had really discussed this arrangement or set boundaries so she decided to keep the focus on blowing Ted with her friends, which seemed to be popular with everyone at the moment.

"Boss, can I have a turn?" asked Liz with her hand raised.

"Of course," responded Vera.

"Stay right where you are and don't move" Liz said pointing to Ted and Malena. She put his cock in her mouth and pushed him into her cheek. She grabbed Malena by the back of the head and moved her closer to the action. Then, Liz swayed with his cock in her mouth, tilted a little bit further, just enough for his hard cock to pop out and bounce off of Malena's cheek. Liz giggled at her accomplishment.

"Clever girl," Malena said as she moved on Teds cock and put it deep into her mouth and pulled Liz close. She tilted to the right and let Ted's cock pop out and bounce off of Liz's cheek as payback. They both laughed.

"I'm going to get you a drink and watch them play with your cock" Vera said to Ted and sprung up enthusiastically. "Girls, don't stop." She wanted to see the girls having fun with Ted from a distance and covertly touch herself behind the counter, under the guise of making a drink.

Malena and Liz continued to play the dick-slap game that they were so proud of inventing and continued to spring Ted's cock out of their mouths and bounce it across their cheeks with delight.

Vera poured a drink, barley even looking at it, and spilled a large amount on the counter while she watched on. Ted looked back in her direction and she immediately waved at him. She knew that he might be feeling guilty with her absent and that she should get back soon.

The girls had settled in to sharing his cock and balls in a more traditional fashion: Liz sucked on his balls while Malena moved her mouth up and down his shaft. Vera watched on as her hand found its way under her dress. She loved how it felt to be walking around without panties and having easy access to her pussy.

Vera moved her fingers slowly up her wet labia and all the way to her swollen clit, moaning uncontrollably out loud. Worried that they might have heard her, she decided to postpone and join the girls again. She returned the living room and handed a drink to Ted.

"Are you ready to cum soon?" she asked Ted.

"Yes, ready when you are," he replied. He had held on a long as he could and was very proud that he was able to do so under these conditions.

"Girls, it is going to be messy, you should take off your tops!" Vera suggested with a devious smile. She couldn't wait to see the girls naked and hoped they would play along.

"Good idea, Vera," said Malena as she pulled down her blue dress to her waist to reveal a large lacey white bra, spilling over with cleavage. To everyone's delight, she unhooked and revealed an incredible pair of tan, natural breasts with large nipples.

Liz pulled off her tank top and tossed it at Ted; it bounced off of his chest and landed on his erect penis where it dangled. The girls laughed and complimented the good shot. Liz was now wearing nothing but very short jean shorts and her small perky breasts and pointy nipples were on display.

Vera then slowly removed her dress while everyone watched. Malena helped her unzip as she stepped out of it. She was wearing nothing but heels and black thigh-high stockings attached to a lacy black garter belt. Her beautiful, round 34C tits and dripping-wet pussy were accented by her glamorous fiery hair and shiny black high heels. Her friends could not take their eyes off of her.

Now even more excited from exposing themselves, the ladies set upon Ted's cock with a messy fury. Vera deep-throated his him even harder than before, leaving a trail of slimy spit dripping down on to the other ladies who sucked on his balls below. Wet lips and tongues swirled around relentlessly on Ted who was helpless to hold back his impending load.

"Oh my god!" cried out Ted, who could no longer keep quiet. "Fuck me!" he said as Vera begun sucking his cock at a faster pace. The oral frenzy continued even faster as the girls started to get into rhythm. They knew that they were getting close the end.

Vera held the base of Ted's cock with one hand and the back of Liz's head with the other. Liz was very excited to feel Vera pulling back her hair back and forming it into a pony tail. Vera noticed her response right away and felt confident that the hair pulling was a turn on for Liz.

"Ted, we are ready for your cum," Vera said as she jerked his cock in one hand and held Liz tight up against her face with the other hand.

"Give it to us, Ted," said Malena as she pulled back from his balls, her head now next to Vera's other cheek. Vera was jerking his cock furiously while she held Liz's face next to hers. She stuck her tongue out and looked up at her husband with scorching eyes. Vera was completely possessed by lust. Liz could feel Vera's grip on her hair tightening; she wasn't going anywhere. The authority was driving Liz wild. She kept her eyes shut and ached with anticipation.

"I'm going to cum" announced Ted, who had lost control at the sight of the three beautiful faces begging for his load. The women, so close together and all dripping wet with excitement could not wait for Ted to explode.

Ted let out a soft grunt as the first stream of cum sprayed forth and landed on Vera's lips and tongue and Liz's left cheek. Vera was thrilled that this was really happening and that she was in control of his cock. She pulled her tongue in and rolled some of his cum into her mouth with her lips.

"Yes!" encouraged Malena, watching jealously as the first spurt of cum landed on her friends.

Vera continued jerking and aiming his cock further in Liz's direction. The next spurt was bigger, landing across Liz's nose and left cheek, and dripping down Vera's hand. She was enjoying the experience of wielding a cumming cock all over herself and her friends.

Ted couldn't believe what he was seeing and would never forget the sight of his wife jerking him off onto another woman's face. Vera then pointed him at Malena, who was begging at this point to be included.

A large rope of cum cascaded across Malena's left cheek and forehead. Vera quickly moved Ted's cock across Malena's cheek, not satisfied with the cum coverage on her face, and used his cock rub cum on Malena's lips as well. Malena puckered her lips and gladly allowed Vera to rub her husband's cock across her face. The tip of Ted's cock continued to drip cum on Malena's lips. The cum on her cheek had now dripped down onto Vera's, who was pressed hard against her.

Vera put her tongue out as the final drip came out, only to be joined by the other girls' tongues as well. Ted looked down to see three girls, tongues merged at the tip of his cock, faces decorated with his cum, all looking right back at him as they cleaned him off.

"Wow, Ted, you covered us!" exclaimed Liz, who had finally snapped out of the moment to realize what a mess had been made. As Vera and Malena parted their faces, a sticky load dangled between their cheeks.

"Ted!" exclaimed Malena. "Get a picture! Here, use my phone," she said as she pointed to her phone on the coffee table. He jumped to it.

"Oh my god, you guys..." said Liz, unsure of this plan. Vera was no help. She could not stop looking at Malena, who had cum dripping from her chin and landing in between her large tits.

Ted took pictures, as instructed. Malena relished this opportunity to pose seductively and used her finger to lift up some of the cum that was connecting her face to his wife's.

"Are you getting this?" she asked Ted as she started licking the cum off of Vera's face. She placed her right hand on Vera's cheek, positioning her head back. Malena stuck out her tongue and looked at the camera while dropping a small load of cum into Vera's awaiting mouth. Vera swallowed and posed with Malena, kissing her cum-covered lips.

"Ted, I hope you got a good pic of me swapping cum with your wife!" Malena said with strong concern.

"I did," confirmed Ted, still in disbelief of what was happening.

Vera wasn't about to be upstaged by Malena's theatrics and was very eager for more contact with the girls.

"Ted, keep taking pictures," she requested as she looked intently at Liz's cum-covered face.

In an even slower and more dramatic fashion than Malena, she stroked her tongue across Liz's face, collecting the cum as she went. She made sure to suck the cum off of Liz's nose as well so that she had as much as possible. Liz squinted her eyes and stayed put while she was cleaned up by Vera's tongue. Her head was still under Vera's control.

Vera then turned towards Malena, who still had plenty of cum on her chin and forehead. Vera thoroughly cleaned Malena's face with her tongue, adding to the collection in her mouth. She then slowly leaked the cum out of her mouth and onto Malena's tits.

Ted continued to take pictures, as instructed. Vera released Liz's hair from her hand and walked to the other side of Malena. Her bubbly ass was on display, surrounded by the black lace of the stocking tops and garter belt. Vera and Liz were now positioned on each side of Malena.

"Do you want to do a picture where we lick the cum off of her tits?" Vera asked Liz, who could not stop staring at them.

"Yes, I'm in," replied Liz, humbled by how turned on she was.

Vera bent over to suck on Malena's right breast while Liz licked the other. They cleaned up the cum and continued to dribble it out of their mouths, decorating her tits. They swirled their tongues on her nipples, making them rock hard, and enjoyed her responsive moaning. Vera ached to go further; she wanted to work as a team with Liz and make Malena cum. Perhaps she would get the chance later.