Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Ted. I think we are good on the pictures," said Vera, looking over in shock at the scene that she had created.

Ted suddenly realized he was standing there, with his pants at his ankles and his semi-swollen cock hanging in front of the ladies. He put down Malena's phone and pulled up his pants.

"Ted, why don't you help yourself to another drink," suggested Malena. "Ladies, I think that a shower is in order. Would you care to join me?"

"Great idea!" replied Liz, eager to get soapy with the other girls.

"I'm in!" replied Vera. "Don't go anywhere," she told her husband with a smile as she walked towards the master bedroom, hand in hand with the other girls. Ted got a great view of their asses as they walked away.

"We are going to have some girl time now, so just help yourself. We'll be back soon!" called out Malena just before she shut the door.

"Okay, I'll just be right here then," responded Ted, exhausted and satisfied. The next 20 minutes were filled with audible talking, laughing, and then what sounded like moans coming from the shower. Ted drank his drink and listened from the living room, dying to know what was going on. He waited quietly for an invitation to find out.