Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, it's break time. I'll give everyone a chance to clean up and then we'll move on to round two," Katrin announced.

The four competitors found their way to the bathrooms to clean up, while Ted admired the apartment and Katrin consulted her notes for the next round.

"That was quite a performance, don't you think?" Katrin commented, approaching Ted where he stood.

"Yes, indeed," Ted said with a smile. "Is this your place?" he asked.

"No, it's actually being rented for the night. Vera got it from an apartment-sharing website, it's called something like urban b&b," Katrin explained.

"Oh god," Ted laughed to himself. "I can't believe she did that. This is someone's home that we're renting."

Katrin laughed, "Yeah, the owners probably wouldn't approve, huh?"

"I'll say," Ted agreed. "Although, to be honest, if anyone is staying at your place, be it an apartment or a hotel, I guess sex just goes without saying."

"Very true. So listen, I was thinking it would be fun to let the ladies undress you for the next round, how do you feel about that?" Katrin proposed.

"Well, I suppose that would be fine," Ted replied, suddenly very glad that he had been working out more regularly.

"Excellent! I want to keep things exciting," Katrin explained. "I'm also open to the ladies disrobing as well, but we'll see. I have to keep a certain amount of professional control to this situation. If I don't play it safe, I'll have an all out orgy on my hands."

"I totally understand," Ted said, suddenly hearing some moaning coming from one of the bedrooms.

"Oh no, sounds like they are blowing off some steam back there," Katrin explained. "All of this cock sucking, they must be dripping-wet and horny as hell. We've only just begun! I'll go check on them and be right back."

Ted nodded and checked out the skyline views of the city from the living room window. It was an impressive pad indeed.

****

Minutes later, the ladies re-emerged from the bathroom and made their way to the living room. Vera, with Olivia still at her side, checked in with Ted.

"What do you think so far?" she asked curiously.

"Wow. This is insane. I don't even know what to say. I guess best birthday ever!" Ted replied with a smile.

"And it's not even over!" Vera commented proudly, punching him in the shoulder and smiling at Olivia. "Are you glad that I made you fast for two days?"

"Yes, I fully understand now," he replied to their laughter.

"Okay, ladies, it is time for round two. Everyone, please take your positions on the couch," Katrin announced. The ladies returned to their spots, as did Ted.

"Now, the next round is all about deepthroating. This will require some serious safety considerations. We will practice on the dildos first before we move on to Ted. Is everyone ready?" she asked.

"Yes!" they replied in unison.

"Okay, then. I'm going to go over all of the techniques and safety tips with you. As a reward, I'll let you remove a piece of clothing from Ted every time we finish a lesson! Ted volunteered for this, so have fun."

"Oh, Ted, you are too kind," Liz commented, causing the ladies to giggle.

After a brief demonstration and lots of hands on practice with the dildos, each of the ladies had a chance to pull off some of Ted's clothing. Vera urged Olivia to take the final turn and pull his boxer briefs down to reveal another swelling erection. Ted stood completely naked in front of the five fully-clothed women. They admired him as they practiced putting the toys deep into their throats and learned to safely outmaneuver their gag reflexes.

"Okay ladies, I like what I am seeing, I think you are ready for prime time," Katrin announced. "For this next round, I want you to assume the position that we discussed earlier and prepare yourselves for deepthroat penetration. PLEASE, please, please, immediately raise your hand if you are feeling uncomfortable. This round is not a competition, so I don't want anyone pushing themselves too far," Katrin instructed.

Katrin got up from the couch, stood next to Ted, and watched the ladies as they lay next to each other on the couch with their heads upside down. Their hair cascaded toward the floor and their skirts fell to their waist, revealing the lacy tops of their thigh-high stockings, garter-belt straps, and thighs. The short, black fabric of Malena's skirt went even further, giving them a look at her smooth, exposed pussy.

Katrin guided Ted to Olivia, who had removed her glasses for reasons that would soon become apparent.

"Vera, would you like to guide your husband's cock into Olivia's mouth?" Katrin asked, in a somewhat telling way that Vera could detect.

"No, I'd prefer if you did," Vera replied with a wink.

"OK, but this never happened, ladies. I am a professional," Katrin confirmed with a smile as she reached for Ted's bulging cock.

Katrin cupped his balls with one hand and felt his cock growing very hard in the other.

"Very nice, Ted. I hope you are ready to squat and lunge," she commented, looking at him through her glasses with a smile. "Olivia, are you ready?"

"Ready!" she confirmed.

Katrin guided Ted's cock into Olivia's mouth as he bent his knees. She reached under his ass and held his balls firmly while his cock went deeper into Olivia's throat.

"Very impressive, Olivia!" Katrin commented, as Ted's cock disappeared even further into her throat and then re-emerged, covered in spit. Olivia took a deep breath and accepted another thrust, this time a little faster and deeper.

"Breath through your nose and relax, Olivia, the split is starting to drip down your face, this is totally normal," Katrin assured as she continued to hold onto Ted's balls and direct his movements.

"Great job, Olivia! Vera, you are next!" Katrin announced, while admiring the streaks of spit on Olivia's smiling face.

"Wow, that was intense," Olivia commented to Vera, who was next in line.

Katrin continued to guide Ted, this time into his wife's throat. Vera gladly accepted him deep inside her throat and was astonished by the amount of spit that she could produce. It ran down her face and smudged her makeup. After several thrusts, Katrin gave her a break and nestled Ted's balls onto Vera's lips, which she gladly licked.

The deepthroating exercise continued down the line to Malena, who was eager to partake. Katrin admired Malena's lingerie and wet pussy while she thrusted Ted's cock into her throat.

"Now ladies, you might find that you want to touch yourselves while you are deepthroating. It is a matter of personal preference. If you like to get off while you are sucking cock, then by all means, please do," Katrin offered.

The ladies didn't waste any time and eagerly reached up to touch themselves while Ted filled Malena's throat .

Vera and Olivia shared a kiss as they felt each other between their legs.

Moans of female pleasure filled the room as Ted finally made his way into Liz's throat. Liz stroked her clit along with Malena's while she gulped on cock and her face dripped with spit.

"Ted, you have free reign now, but be sure to work everyone equally, and do it hard. They will alert us if you go too far," Katrin instructed.

Ted complied and worked his way down the line, thrusting deeper and harder into their throats. Katrin sat on the chair across from the couch to watch. After some hesitation, she ran her hand up her fishnet stockings and under her skirt. She watched with pleasure as her students accepted Ted's cock with skill, their faces messy with spit.

The ladies rubbed their cunts and moaned loudly as they neared orgasm. Katrin was in ecstasy, having finally broken loose from her responsibilities to give her throbbing wet pussy some much needed attention.

"Fuck their faces, Ted. Beat them with your cock and jam it in their throats!" she commanded as she neared an intense orgasm. She watched intently as Ted worked from one woman to the next, slapping his cock on their faces and thrusting into their throats while they stroked themselves and begged for more.

"When you're ready, Ted, I want you to cum in Olivia's mouth," she instructed aloud in between each heavy breath.

Ted rubbed his throbbing cock on his willing wife's face, covering her in split and pre-cum, and finally reached his breaking point. The ladies erupted into orgasm on the couch, kissing each other and feeling each other as them came. Ted pointed his cock toward Olivia's mouth and shot a warm load onto her tonsils and tongue. Olivia squirmed with excitement as Ted filled her mouth and decorated her lips.

"Don't swallow, Olivia," Katrin commanded, while still masturbating herself. "I want to see you share it with Vera, Vera with Malena, and finally, Malena with Liz."

"Pictures, Ted," Malena nagged him from below..

"Right," he replied, scooping up her phone and positioning it while his cock swayed and dripped with cum.

Olivia turned right side up and looked at the camera while the cum fell from her mouth and into Vera's. Vera gladly accepted and rotated with a smile, trying to keep the cum contained.

"Very good!" Katrin complimented, as she stroked herself to near climax. "Are you ready Malena?"

"Yes, I am!" Malena announced. Vera slowly dripped the cum into Malena's mouth and dangled it seductively with her tongue. Malena then took the pay load to its final destination, straddling Liz and checking to make sure Ted was taking pictures before proceeding.

"Liz, swallow the cum," Katrin ordered. Liz swallowed and Katrin shook in the chair with an intense orgasm.

"Okay, good work everyone," Katrin complimented, as she regained her breath and composure. "Let's take a break, who wants a drink?"

****

After another round of clean up and another round of drinks, the blowjob extravaganza raged on into the third hour. Malena connected her phone into the TV and they browsed the photos as they sipped on their wine. The ladies got very boisterous as they cheered and commented on the pictures. Beneath the surface, though, the graphic reminders of their kinky, filthy evening made them even hornier.

"Who's ready for round three?" Katrin asked the group.

"What else could we possibly do?" Liz responded.

"The quadruple bj of course, this is what we have been working towards—or have you not been paying attention?" Malena teased.

"That is right ladies, I would like to spend my last hour with you to ensure that you can gracefully and efficiently pull off the quadruple," Katrin explained. "No doubt, you have done things tonight that would put seasoned professionals to shame. But, the quadruple is really the centerpiece of what you can accomplish as a team. Ladies, lets huddle!"

Ted decided to give them some space and offered to stay in the bedroom until they were ready for him. After two overwhelming orgasms, the energy and excitement that this group of women generated kept him throbbing and ready for another.

At the couch, the ladies crowded around Katrin and awaited instruction. Katrin raised one of the 12-inch toys so that she could position the ladies around it.

"Ok, here's how it's going to go down. Does anyone watch basketball?"

"No," they all replied in unison.

"Okay, well, just hear me out anyway. Malena, I need you to be my center. That means you'll get on the floor between Ted's legs and face us while you work his taint and the back of his balls, ass optional."

"Got it. I'm you girl and I will gladly option for the ass," Malena confirmed.

"Olivia and Liz, you are my forwards. I need you on each side of his cock. This means you need to work both the balls and the shaft together."

"Got it!" they replied, looking at each other with excited smiles.

"Vera, you of course, are my point guard. That means you'll work the head and the shaft from the front. That makes you the only one who can wield the power of your throat. The rest of the ladies need to work their tongues. Forwards, pay close attention to your point guard. If she goes deep on the shaft, I need you to adjust and move down to the balls, got it?"

"Got it!" they confirmed.

"Okay, I am feeling confident about the quadruple, but let's warm him up first before we spring it on him," Katrin suggested.

"What do you suggest?" Vera inquired.

"How about some tit fucking?" Katrin suggested with a devious smile, eyeing some of the bustier women in the group. "Now I am not expert, obviously" she continued, pointing to her A-cup chest, "but Liz and I can assist."

"No problem, Katrin, I'll help you assist," Liz confirmed, being the other, smaller-chested woman in the room. "Let's oil these bitches up!"

****

Ted approached the living room when summoned and could see that the ladies had reclaimed their spots on the couch.

"Ted, please disrobe entirely," Katrin directed. The ladies looked on with intent as he pulled his shirt and pants off. The blood was pumping to his cock yet again and he stood in front of them, hanging yet throbbing with excitement and ready for the next round.

"Ladies, your tops," Katrin called out. Ted looked on wide-eyed as Olivia, Vera, and Malena removed their blouses and began unhooking their bras. They smiled back at him, slowly revealing their large natural breasts and nipples. They all had their own appeal: Vera's perky round C's with rosy nipples, Olivia's firm D's with large brown nipples, and Malena's mammoth DD's with the slightest natural sag and jiggle.

The three topless ladies moved to the middle of the couch and Katrin and Liz began dripping oil onto their breasts. The girls squirmed and giggled as their large breasts became slippery and shiny. They began rubbing their breasts together, which made their nipples hard.

"What do you think, Ted?" Katrin asked. "Do you have any interest in sliding your cock in between any of these tits?"

"I can certainly do that, if it is okay with everyone?" Ted responded politely.

"Yes, Ted," his wife confirmed with a smile, "Fuck our oily tits!"

Liz and Katrin walked over to Ted and moved their oily hands across his cock and balls. They led him to his wife first and held her breasts in place while he began slid his cock between them. Vera looked up with a smile; she was happy to see that his cock was hard again and that he was enjoying himself.

"Switch!" Katrin announced to the giggles of the oily ladies on the couch. She put his cock in between Olivia's breasts and he slid between her slippery globes, getting harder by the second. Oliva smiled at him through the lenses of her glasses and made noises of pleasure as he continued to thrust between her juicy tits.

Finally, it was Malena's turn. Liz and Katrin couldn't help but to cop a feel of her large breasts and nipples while Ted slid his cock in between them. Malena put her hands on Ted's ass, pushing him higher and attempting to suck on the head of his cock as it pushed up past her mounds.

"Good move, Malena," Katrin encouraged. "Suck that cock while he fucks your tits!"

Katrin ended the tit-fucking session by wielding Ted's hard cock and slapping it on all of their breasts. She also gave Liz a turn, which she gladly accepted. Liz rubbed Ted's cock across large hard nipples and slapped it against oily skin to her delight.

"OK, the time has come, ladies. This is what we have been waiting for," Katrin said as she produced, to everyone's surprise, a coach's whistle from under her shirt. She wrapped her red lips around the whistle and blew hard.

"Quadruple positions, go!" Katrin commanded, filling the room with excitement.

The ladies hopped to it: Malena turned around and fell into center position, her tongue quickly meeting with Ted's taint; Olivia and Liz sandwiched Ted's balls between their mouths and began licking; and Vera took point guard, on her knees, and put Ted's cock deep into her throat.

The quadruple formation was so quick, Ted could hardly believe it. It took him a moment to realize who was where. The wet tongues relentlessly stroked him all over his most sensitive areas while he cock grew rock-hard in his wife's throat.

Katrin sat back and admired. She was so proud of her students and their quick formation that she nearly forgot to get a good picture. Grabbing Malena's phone, she snapped some shots and continued to direct traffic.

"Forwards, good work on the balls. Center, I see that you're working his ass, keep it up! Point guard, nice job licking up that pre-cum." Katrin called out. She could feel herself getting very wet. The performance was intense and Ted's cock was as hard as she had seen it all night. She put down the phone and decided to join in on the action.

"This is, like, unprecedented in blowjob sports history, right?" Liz commented, causing Malena to laugh from below Ted's ass cheeks.

"Yes, Liz, a well-executed quintuple blowjob will indeed make history," Katrin replied with a wink.

Vera made room for Katrin at the head and was happy to see her pretty face join in on the action. They instantly began working the head together, swirling their tongues around the sides and meeting at the end of his cock where they could taste his pre-cum forming. Vera moved in to kiss Katrin and she gladly accepted, putting her tongue in Vera's mouth.

Olivia and Liz had each taken a ball into their mouths while Malena began to slyly work her finger around Ted's asshole, causing him to moan and throb even harder. Up front, Vera and Katrin took turns deepthroating. Vera admired as Katrin effortlessly and expertly swallowed her husband's cock and licked the front of his sack at the same time.

"I'm going to cum soon," Ted warned. With all of the tongue stimulation on his balls, the finger working into his ass, and the intense deepthroating, he could hold out no further.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" they begged of him. Olivia, Liz, and Malena quickly joined Vera and Katrin and all five women eagerly huddled their faces together in anticipation.

Ted finally unleashed his third cumshot of the evening as he looked down at his beautiful redhead wife and her sexy friends, their tongues extended and waiting. Stripes of white cum splattered their noses and foreheads as they giggled in surprise.

"Yes!" the ladies called out, "cum on our faces!"

His final spurts streaked Katrin's glasses and Vera's rosy cheeks. They turned to each other to admire the damage and then playfully ran their tongues across each other's faces to catch the dangling cum.

Malena shot Ted a familiar look and raised an eyebrow sternly, "Ted!"

"Yes?" he replied with a goofy, satisfied grin.

"Pictures!!!"

****

After a thoroughly satisfying evening, Liz, Malena, and Olivia said their goodbyes. They were off to go out for drinks while the night was still young. Katrin gathered her belongings and Vera provided her well-earned fee.

"Katrin, I can't thank you enough. This was a once in a lifetime experience," Vera said, hugging her goodbye at the doorway.

"Yes, I second what she said," Ted commented along with a hug, causing Katrin to laugh.

"Well, I hope you had a great birthday, Ted. And Vera, you are certainly one of the most adventurous spouses I've met, it was so generous of you to share your husband with us," Katrin added.

"It was my pleasure. We'll definitely recommend you to friends and don't worry, we will be discreet about the off-the-menu activities tonight," Vera assured.

"I really appreciate that, Vera, have a good night," Katrina said as she exited the apartment.

"Let's get a pizza and stay at this awesome apartment," Vera suggested.

"Great plan," Ted confirmed. "How am I every going to get you back after all of this?"

"Well, I've told you about my fantasy many times. Perhaps, one of these days, you'll put me in a room with a lot of big, hard cocks?" she suggested playfully.