All Comments on 'Ladies' Man'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong catagory, should be gay male.

Or non erotic. Either way, the story sucked and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is lame

lame! lame! lame! lame!

CyanlotCyanlotover 10 years agoAuthor
Really?!

To the anonymous poster who thought this story should be in the Gay Male category: REALLY?! What on earth do you think the words "gay male" mean? There isn't even a hint of male homosexual sex - not in deed or in thought. The central character is dominated, which I signaled with key words, but he's not gay. And why would a story with oral sex in it be in the Non-erotic category? Because it's cunnilingus and not fellatio? I'm sorry for the women who are foolish enough to date you if you find nothing erotic about cunnilingus. If you hate a story, you can just say you hated it. You don't have to make up ridiculous reasons why it's not in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another great story, looking forward to the next part. How do you do it?

By the way, you shouldn't pay too much attention to trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved this story and if that makes me gay so be it

I would willingly be locked in a cock cage if I whad a woman who wanted her pussy eaten like she does and then to be lent out would be heaven. That is all I think of when ever I see women, What shape pussy do they have( big lips little, big clit little, gaper tight that sort of thing) and then hwo it would tast and me eating them. My fucking them doesn't enter the picture, just me eating them for hours and their pleasure. I would like to find a doctor who could skin my dick badk, cut my cock even with my body then sew the skin back up so I would have a hollow tube flapping between my legs. I could still produce plenty of precum and cum to feed me as I rub the hidden part of my cock like a pussy as I eat my lady.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 10 years ago
try again this failed

wow this sucked divorce the spoiled bitch and move on with your manhood intact that tiny lock that holds the device in place is no match for a pair of vice grips

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh deep joy!

Though my former married life was not quite to this degree of subjection, it took me right back to those better moments. Mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What Happens Next?

Looking forward to Part 2. The sequel should be just as engaging as Part 1. When will the next installment be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not mind control

This isn't mind control, it's just domination.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
"Useless"? Look Whose Talking!

Jack had every right to call his son in law "useless" after the business he worked so hard to build lost a fortune at the inept hands of Val's hubby, but this does not extend to the princess! Val obviously did nothing throughout her entire marriage but spending Pop's $$$$, and nagging hubby about HIS getting a job-while spending her days shopping, boozing, and gossiping with the girls.

Who was the really useless one here?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like the cage but he needs some sissy clothes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous