All Comments on 'Ladies Network Ch. 02'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Wonderful

I enjoyed every word. I will continue to read everything you have written. It reached the core of my sexuality--I can identify with all of the characters even if i am a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Wonderful

I enjoyed every word. I will continue to read everything you have written. It reached the core of my sexuality--I can identify with all of the characters even if i am a male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TOO MUCH DETAIL!

Although the story line is good in the first two chapters, the story line gets lost and muddled as the author tries to put too many details in every action and thought. Also the over extended explainations of the female genital and the physiological explainations of what is occuring with every sexual action makes it seem as if the author can't decide whether she is writing erotica or a medical journal. And that's too bad because otherwise it could be a really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awkward writing & dialogue

Great potential, but reads like it was written by a man...or someone with Asperger's...or a man with Asperger's. :) No woman speaks in such a formal, detached, and detailed manner, especially when in the throes of pleasure.

People without empathy (men and sadists) might objectivise a woman so much as to not imagine or care about her reaction when fingers are suddenly thrust inside her, but it was bizarre to read about things done to her as if she were a blow-up doll or unconscious. And what a lack of emotion in all the women--machine-like sex without feelings and female desire!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
it was ok

I hope all the parts are not like this one, I did not like the fact that she was handcuffed and tied up, if I was penny I would have left after that, but then again she would not have been allowed into the ladies network if she did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fuck my pussy is soo wet that i had to fuck me with my dildo twice i came soo hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh dear

You need an editor to turn your writing into something that can be read.

I take it English isn't your first language.

""I didn't know I was that horny when I awakened this morning." Or instead of awakened you could just have said "woke up."

Doms don't call their slaves Luv.

Don't people nod their head yes and shake their head no?

I doubt I can read anymore of this garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous