Ladies Network Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had a full, dark bush of dark pubic hair whose tendrils were visible sticking out beyond the small cover of her bikini.

While her daughters sat next to her, savouring the beauty of their mother's body, Penny broke the silence and asked, "Well, my lovelies, and why is it that you two are butt naked, your skin gleaming with oil and sweat, and sitting there gawking at me as you are?"

Penelope and Pamela looked at one another, each waiting for the other to answer their mother's question, Pamela thinking that Penelope, being the older, ought to do the talking which, of course, she read in Pamela's sparkling eyes.

"Well, Mom, Pamela and I took turns putting sun tan lotion over one another after we took off our bikinis so we wouldn't burn, and we, thinking you should have the same, came over to put sun tan lotion on you so you won't burn," Penelope answered matter-of-factly, not sharing even a hint that she and Pamela had made love in the process and that both were still sexually aroused. Like their mother both were multi-orgasmic.

Penelope also didn't let on just then that they both had questions about the ongoing sexual relations she and Gayesha had enjoyed during all those years she lived with them.

Penny looked down at herself and saw that her skin was looking a wee bit red, and since the three of them had never been shy or felt awkward about nudity and being naked in front of the one another, Penny did not hesitate in accepting her daughters' offer.

"You're right, Penelope, it would seem as if I do need some sun tan lotion on so I don't burn and have a miserable night," Penny said.

Pamela and Penelope smiled at their mom as well as at one another as Penelope picked up the sun tan lotion bottle and squeezed it, causing a long stream of lotion to run onto Penny's chest from just above her cleavage, down between her breasts, along the middle of her body, and onto her abdomen all the way down to her pubic line.

Penny shivered slightly at the cooling sensation of the lotion on her hot body, causing gooseflesh to rise on her arms as well as around her large, flushed areolas, something neither Penelope nor Pamela missed seeing.

"Just close your eyes and relax, Mom," Pamela said as she giggled beneath her breath, "and let our fingers do the massaging."

"Yeah, Mom, Pamela and I are experts at this. Aren't we, Sis? We've done it thousands of times on one another throughout the years," Penelope chimed in, smiling mischievously.

Penny smiled back at Pamela approvingly.

"Well, then, my pets, let your fingers do the massaging and start working the lotion onto my skin since I can feel it running down the sides of my chest and belly already," Penny purred.

Without a moment more of hesitation Penelope and Pamela put their anxious hands on Penny's upper chest above her big, fleshy mounds of breast flesh, Penelope with her right hand and Pamela with her left. As each began to smooth the sun tan lotion over their mom's upper chest and shoulders, they worked as a team as if they were one and not two, each having the same idea in her head. They wanted to arouse their mom sexually to match their own sensual thrill of allowing their fingers and hands to have free reign over Penny's body.

As they slowly worked the sun tan lotion over their mom's shoulders and upper chest, Pamela looked at Penelope with her all-knowing look of wanting something.

"What?" Penelope whispered.

"Go ahead. Ask Mom about Gayesha's and her intimate relationship ever since the first day she came to live with us as our adoptive-like big sister? Just as we said we would," Pamela intimated as she nodded her head towards their mom and slowly mouthed her words while wrinkling her smooth, youthful brow.

Penelope understood Pamela's mouthing gesture and nodded back, adding an older-sister look of frustration as if to tell her that she had intended to do so and hadn't needed to be prompted by her.

Clearing her throat, therefore, Penelope slowly and distinctively asked their mom the question they had been dying to have her answer since they were young girls, "Mum,

Pamela and I have a few rather personal questions we've been wanting to ask you since we were young girls and Gayesha came to live with us."

Penny opened her eyes and looked at her daughters one to the other, wondering what possible questions about Gayesha they could have, but she had always been open with them, so she felt secure about giving them the answers they wanted.

"Well, what do you want to know about Gayesha? She's been with us for years now. I don't know what you don't already know about her," Penny said.

Penelope and Pamela fidgeted a little where they sat, both feeling a little uncomfortable now that Penelope had brought up the matter of Gayesha, but both were determined to carry through with their desire to know about their mom's and Gayesha's intimate relationship.

"Well, Mum, you see, both Penelope and I have been wondering almost from the day Gayesha came to live with us—In fact, since the very first night—about…about your intimate relationship with her," Pamela spoke up softly and demurely and breathed a sigh of instant relief while half-believing she had actually asked their mom what she just did.

A surprised, startled look came across Penny's face when she heard Pamela's question, and she didn't know how she should answer her daughters' question about hers and Gayesha's intimate relationship, but she knew she had to be honest with them as she had always been. For the most part, there were no kept secrets among them as Mother and daughters.

While trying to think of the right words to say, Penelope said, "Mum, we weren't sneaking around that first night, but Pamela came into my room, woke me up, and told me she heard noises coming from your room and didn't know what caused them. She thought maybe you were talking in your sleep. So, we both walked quietly to your bedroom door and heard you and Gayesha making strange sounds…quiet talking…low sighs…soft moans of pleasure…and we didn't know what to think."

Penny eyes opened wide, and her mouth opened up slightly with a look of surprise on her face. She swallowed hard as she tried to control her breathing, and a cold sweat beaded on her forehead and across her upper lip.

While Penny was still in a semi-stupor having heard this revelation that her daughters had been aware of hers and Gayesha's lovemaking from the first night she moved into their home, Pamela added, "Penelope and I went back to her room and talked about what we had just heard between you and Gayesha. From your sighing and moaning we knew you and she were making love, and while we were at first shocked, we finally decided that we wouldn't say anything about what we heard."

"Yes, and we've known your making love continued throughout the years Gayesha lived with us and continues to this day when she comes home from the university we three now attend," Penelope said.

Penny knew she had to be candid and open with her daughters and tell them the truth, knowing she couldn't deny her affair with Gayesha, so she opened up and began to tell them the whole truth, how it all started and continued to this very day. She shared with them about Gayesha's telling her about her incestuous relationships with her mom, dad, cousins, and her favourite aunty who had a very hairy cunt and a big clit that she loved to massage, kiss, lick, and suck until she ejaculated her love juice into her mouth to taste and swallow.

While listening to such arousing stories about Gayesha's incestuous life and her relationship with their mom, both Penelope and Pamela became very sexually aroused, and they became quite wet between their legs again while their clits became very sensitive to the point of tingling.

Without their being aware of their movements, Penelope and Pamela lowered their hands down from Penny's upper chest and slid them onto her large breasts, massaging the creamy sun tan lotion over her full, round orbs of supple flesh, until they each felt her nipples rise beneath their palms and become hard and erect.

Penny was quite aware of her daughters' feeling her breasts and how sexually aroused she was becoming, both from their touch as well as from reliving her nights with Gayesha in her bed making love as if she were watching erotic videos in her sexually stimulated brain. Her brain synapses triggered sexual-arousing chemicals that reached her erogenous zones and caused her to moan with erotic pleasure.

As Penny lay there with her eyes closed, enjoying the erotic images playing on the inside of her eyelids as well as her daughters' massaging her breasts, she sighed heavily when Penelope and Pamela took her nipples between their thumbs and forefingers and rolled them, the sun tan lotion allowing their fingers to slide effortlessly around her turgid nipples that caused sexual energy to flow throughout her body. By now Penny felt how creamy wet she was around her vaginal slit, her natural lubricant having been secreted from her Bartholin glands just inside and around her vagina.

Feeling so wet between her legs and aware of her enjoying her daughters' feeling her breasts so seductively, Penny, as their mother, agonizingly pondered the reality that she now was enjoying incestuous sexual advances by them, and she struggled with the inner turmoil she felt as a battle between good or bad and right or wrong raged throughout her conscious.

However, Penny also was quite aware of the reality that this was not the first incestuous relationship she was experiencing. She and her younger sister Marina had been actively enjoying lesbian, sexual lovemaking for years, and she had to admit that as her daughters matured into beautiful, young women, she thrilled to see them naked…their budding, pert breasts developing into large, round, full orbs of flesh capped with deep pink areolas and darker nipples and their pussies being covered from peach fuzz to full, dark pubic hair, giving them the erotic "V" of grown women. However, even though they now both shaved their pussies, they, nevertheless, were still outrageously and seductively alluring. Their shaving their pussies velvety smooth now gave Penelope and Pamela a look of still being young girls and still sexually exciting to Penny.

Even though Penny thought it looked sexy and gave her daughters a look of youthfulness, she kept her full forest of dark brown pubic hair, still liking the au natural look.

With tales of incest told to her by Gayesha running through her mind, especially now the ones about those sexual times with her mom, Penny finally and willingly gave herself up to the touch of her daughters who had by now moved their hands off her breasts, leaving her pink areolas puffy and surrounded by raised gooseflesh and her nipples standing hard and erect.

Penny was so sexually turned on by feeling her daughters' hands roaming over her body she shuddered when they slid them once more in tandem down beneath her heavy breasts and onto her raised abdomen with its deeply dimpled bellybutton on which they rhythmically massaged the lotion all over her lower chest and slightly protruding abdomen. They teasingly drew circles over her sensitive flesh until they took turns dipping their forefingers into her bellybutton and wiggling them very sensuously.

The sexual arousal in Penny steadily increased as Penelope and Pamela toyed with their mother's succulent flesh, causing more sighs and moans of erotic pleasure to escape softly between her slightly parted lips.

As Penelope and Pamela continued to arouse their mom, Penny continued to talk in a husky voice, telling them about the first time Gayesha had seduced her mom in the kitchen: How she exposed her naked cunt while sitting on the kitchen table with her bare feet resting on the top, spread her legs so that her mother had a clear view of her hairy cunt, and eventually sliding down to the edge of the table where her mom was cleaning vegetables for the evening meal.

Penny remembered Gayesha telling her while she sat there with her legs spread wide, her mother mentioned again if she knew she could see her cunt, and Gayesha replied, "If you want me to cover up, I will." However, she said her mom never objected, so she kept her cunt exposed to her view while at the same time she stretched out her left leg and spread her lungi—a wrap-around skirt with a single fold down the middle—with her foot and played with her mom's hairy pussy.

Penny told her daughters how Gayesha had then slid her fingers between the lips of her cunt and brought them to her mouth to suck her vaginal cream and how her mom asked if it was tasty. Gayesha answered her mom not in words but collected more of her vaginal cream on her fingers and held them out to her mom to taste for herself, and her mom sucked her fingers clean of her cream and told her it was tasty.

It was then Gayesha slid her ass onto the very edge of the kitchen table right in front of her mom; spread her legs wide, showing her mom her full hairy cunt whose labia were so parted that she saw her open slit, pee hole, and clit; and said to her mom that her cunt would taste even better if she would go down on her and eat her cunt…which her mom did.

Gayesha's mom ate her cunt, kissing and licking her all over until she took her succulent, blood-engorged clit into her willing mouth and sucked it until Gayesha ejaculated into her mom's open mouth, filling it with her warm, slightly-salty sweet love juice. After which, her mom fucked her open, creamy cunt with anything she could get her hands on: big, long carrots; bigger and longer cucumbers; and even the handle of the knife that she had been using to scrape and peel the veggies.

With Penny's telling of Gayesha's seduction of her mom, both Penelope and Pamela had become greatly aroused, and each one had dropped down her free hand onto her shaved pussy; worked her fingers between her swollen, cream-covered labia that each had made so by shoving her fingers inside her wet vagina and smearing it all over her excited pussy; and running them up to their hard, erect clits that had popped out from beneath the protective hoods of their pussies. Gawd, were Penelope and Pamela hot and turned on by their hearing their mom tell of Gayesha's bold, seductive move onto her mother.

By then there was no turning back on what they planned to do next. Penelope and Pamela looked deeply into the sex-glazed eyes of the other and read the same thing: Both now wanted to seduce their mom and enjoy the kind of sexual activities she and Gayesha had enjoyed.

Without saying one word to one another, Penelope and Pamela once more moved their fingers in tandem as if being done by one and not two, lowering their fingertips from their mom's sexy abdomen down to the hairy creases along the edges of Penny's bikini.

Once there, they slid their fingertips up and down Penny's creases between her lower abdomen and inner thighs, feeling her long, silky pubic hair that was wet with the moisture of her sweat and sexual arousal.

Penelope and Pamela lowered the palms of their hands and stroked the inside of Penny's thighs, causing her to spread them instinctively slightly further apart which she had already done during her telling of Gayesha's seduction of her mom and her daughters' sensual massaging of her abdomen.

Both girls were breathing rapidly with sexual excitement since this was the first time they felt the warmth of their mom's body in a erotic way, especially since their hands were so near her hairy pussy. They also felt minor trembles ripple through their mom's upper thighs.

As if by mental telepathy, both Penelope and Pamela moving as one slid their fingers inside Penny's bikini and ran their fingers all over her hairy pubic mound until the tips of their fingers touched. Once their fingers touched, Penelope and Pamela slowly moved them through Penny's forest until they were caressing her outer swollen labia from their top down to their bottom where her ass cheeks come together at her perineum.

From Penny's perineum Penelope and Pamela retraced their seductive path up her vulva, spreading her pussy lips with the tips of their fingers until they dipped into Penny's now gaping slit that was completely soaked with her cream. Hovering over their mom's inviting vaginal slit, Penelope and Pamela looked up into the eyes of the other and shared a knowing nod.

They put their index and middle fingers together while their thumbs and other two fingers rested on Penny's large labia, and once in position both girls gently pressed their fingers past Penny's vulva opening and easily slid them into her wet vagina, touching fingers as if they were now one. Fingers pressed together, Penelope and Pamela began their investigative journey inside their mom's vaginal canal. With the top of their fingers they rubbed against the row of puffy ridges just inside Penny's vagina and began slowly to finger-fuck their mom.

The die had been cast, and there was now no turning back in Penelope's and Pamela's seduction of their mom, and there was no hesitation or regret for Penny either. She was absolutely caught up in her daughters' seduction of her.

When Penny felt her daughters' fingers finger-fucking her pussy, she pushed upwards with her hips to make the finger-vagina contact even greater.

"Oh, gawd, Daughters, that feels divine. Fuck your mom. Fuck me with your fingers," Penny moaned with deeply felt carnal desire.

"I never new it would ever be like this between us, but ever since Gayesha told me about her seducing her mom, the thought of our making love as Mother and Daughters has been with me constantly."

Penelope and Pamela looked at one another and smiled with excited delight, saying as if one, "We're so glad you feel that way, Mom, because we, too, have often looked at you, wondering how it would be to make love with you, especially since we knew for so long that you and Gayesha were making love almost every night."

"Fuck me then. Shove your fingers deeper inside me and fuck me," groaned Penny.

Needing no encouragement, Penelope and Pamela shoved their fingers forward past Penny's rows of soft, pliable ridges until they felt a large, soft, spongy area, making Penny moan even more loudly, letting them know they had found the very sensitive spot inside their mom's pussy.

By now Penelope's and Pamela's fingers were inside their mom's vaginal sheath as far as they could reach, and they had to rotate their hands slightly upward until their thumbs slid between her puffy labia until they touched her Frenum, that piece of flesh where Penny's labia comes together just below her hard, swollen clit.

Their touch just below her clit caused Penny to thrust her hips upward once more to allow for greater contact that caused her daughters' thumbs to ride up and onto her sensitive, wanton clit that yearned to be touched.

As Penelope and Pamela massaged their mom's love pearl and the bottom of her fleshy shaft with their thumbs, they explored the soft, spongy area on the top of Penny's vaginal sheath with the pads of their fingers, and while jointly exploring this area, they felt a hard, bumpy spot about the size of a quarter, Penny's G-Spot. Intrigued by their find, Penelope and Pamela pressed the pads of their fingertips over the bumpy, hard spot and all around it, eliciting a loud groan of sexual delight from their mom as a hissing sound.

Knowing they had come upon a very sensitive area in their mom's vagina, together they slid their fingers in and out of her vagina in a traditional fucking motion, making sure, however, not to go too far that their fingers slid out of her pussy. As they finger-fucked their mom, Penelope and Pamela felt their mom's vagina become wetter and creamier, and when they pressed up with the pads of their fingers, they also felt a pliable bulge forming over this soft, spongy area where they had found Penny's G-Spot.