Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks amazing. If a guy saw you in this, you would have to pry him off you with a crowbar."

She turned to look in the mirror again. Even with my reassurance, she didn't seem convinced. Somehow she wasn't the same cheerful person she had been since we started shopping. What was responsible for this change in attitude? I really did think she looked incredibly good in the red lingerie. If I was back in my old body, I wouldn't have been able to tear my eyes away from her. I could feel some heat on my cheeks even now, but that might have been from embarrassment at being in the room with her while she was naked. Finally a small smile returned to her face.

"Ok. I'll get it," she said.

"Great! I'm buying it for you. A thank you gift for being so helpful today."

I ignored her protests and bought the sexy lingerie for her. Finished with our shopping for the day, we made our way to the food court to grab a bite to eat. I had way too many bags with me. I definitely understood why women always wanted a guy around to help carry their load at the mall. Carrie got some Chinese fast food and I settled on a couple slices of pizza. Carrie was back to her fun bubbly self, but I couldn't help but wonder about what had happened earlier.

"Carrie, do you mind if I ask why you seemed so sad earlier in the lingerie store?"

"Oh, well... I don't know... it's a little complicated I guess," she said.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine."

She pushed her eyebrows together and thought about it for a few moments. I knew something had bothered her, but I didn't want to push her to tell me something she wasn't comfortable with. We were still new friends after all. Apparently she decided it would be fine to open up a little.

"I don't usually wear flashy stuff like that. Most of the underwear I own is pretty boring really," she said. "One day when I was still with my boyfriend, I had the idea to surprise him. I went out and bought a really sexy pair of lingerie just like what you bought me today. I spent the whole evening fixing up my makeup and hair, trying to look perfect for him. It was the most effort I had ever put into pleasing someone else. After I was ready, I called him and told him to come over. When he got to my house I greeted him in a robe. He sat on my couch and I stood before him and let the robe dropped."

Carrie looked uncomfortable as she told me her story. I had a bad feeling about where this was headed. She sighed and then continued.

"He laughed. He didn't even try to hide it, just laughed right in my face. I went from feeling sexy to embarrassed in half a second. He asked me why I was dressed like a whore. Said it didn't suit me. Then he turned on the tv and started watching a movie. I wanted to bury my head and hide forever."

Anger rose up within me. How could someone do that to her? That douche had this amazing girl putting all that effort into doing something special for him, and he laughed at her. If I ever met this guy I was going to punch his lights out.

"I'm sorry, Carrie. That guy was a total loser."

"Yeah, he was. I found out he was cheating on me the week after that. He had probably just got done having sex when he came over to see me that night. I'm glad he's gone, but it still hurts to think about."

"It's his loss. Seriously, fuck him. You looked super hot earlier, don't ever think differently."

"Thanks Sam," she said smiling once again.

We moved on to a happier subject and finished our food. We parted ways in the parking lot as we left to return to our respective homes. She promised to text me later, and I looked forward to keeping in touch. Her help had been a lifesaver. Now I had tons of new clothes to wear. No more borrowing from my sister or wearing my old hoodies. I drove back to Russell's and drug all of my bags upstairs to my room.

Russell had mentioned that I should show him what I bought today when he got home. I got out one of the sexy pair of underwear I had bought and put it on. I was going to give him a show. My body was telling me it had been too long since I had sex. Maybe it would be better to not get so comfortable with having sex with him, but my desire overruled any objections I came up with. He just made me feel so damn good. I chose a short yellow skirt and a white top that showed off a lot of cleavage. It looked great to my eye, and I figured Russell would approve as well. It occurred to me that this was similar to the story Carrie had told me about her boyfriend, but I knew Russell wouldn't react the way that loser had. Also, Russell wasn't my boyfriend.

I fixed myself up the best I knew how to and then watched TV in my room as I waited for him to get home. Eventually I heard him show up and make his way up to his bedroom. I walked down the hall and opened his door. He had already removed his tie and was taking off his shirt. Seeing his broad muscle filled back was all the encouragement I needed. That tickling feeling in my pussy that I was becoming very familiar with returned once again.

"Hi, Russell. Have a good day?" I asked him.

"Hey Sam," he said turning to face me. His eyes raked over my body before a big smile fixed itself on his face. "It was an alright day. I see you got those clothes like I told you to."

"Yep. I was hoping to show them off to you like you wanted."

I sauntered over to him. His bare chest looked as good as his back. I arched my back and pushed out my tits to give him the best view of my cleavage. There was clearly a large bulge forming in his pants. It made me happy to know I was turning him on so easily.

"What do you think? You like?" I asked.

Russell rubbed his hands over my clothes, feeling them and my warm body beneath. He touched my bare skin beneath my shirt for just a moment, and I could feel the juices in my pussy begin to flow. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and held on to it while he looked into my eyes.

"I like it a lot. But I can't see what you have on underneath. That's a problem," he said.

"Yes, it is." I raised my hands above my head, signaling him to remove the offending top. He wasted no time in pulling it up and off of me. My boobs were left with only my new lacy bra to cover them. Much like the bra that Carrie had gotten, mine didn't leave much to the imagination. Russell's jaw clenched as he took in my new look. It looked like he was barely managing to take this as slow as we were. He brought his hand to my breasts and began to trace over the bra with his fingers. The light sensation I could feel on my skin through the material was a terrible tease.

"Do you have new matching panties as well?" he asked.

"You are welcome to find out."

He knelt down before me and put his hands on my knees. Slowly, he let his hands caress my thighs as he reached beneath my skirt. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply as he got closer to my most sacred place. I wanted desperately for him to stick those long fingers inside of me, but he didn't. Instead, he grabbed on to my panties by the waistband and pulled them off. I helped by stepping out of them when he reached my feet. He stood and brought my soaked panties to his face. He smelled deeply of them before he opened his mouth and tasted the offering my pussy had left.

That was enough watching for me. I got down in front of him and started to undo his pants. The monster in his pants was soon free and finding a new home in my mouth. That first night we spent together I had learned that I enjoyed sucking dick. I attacked it without reservation. My tongue wrapped around his shaft and I looked into his eyes as I tasted him like he had tasted me. He put his hand on my head and guided my movements on his cock. It was incredibly erotic to feel his cock plunging past the seal made by my plump lips and into my hot eager mouth. I continued to blow him, only stopping to occasionally suck on his big full balls. After a while I could tell he was about to cum. But just like the first night, he stopped me. He pulled me up and kissed me deep. The kiss was amazing and it made my knees weak, but my pussy needed attention. I knew just how I wanted to please it and give Russell what he wanted at the same time.

"Lie back on the bed for me," I told him, breaking off the kiss.

He stepped out of his pants and obeyed. His cock stood up invitingly as he lay on his back. I climbed on the foot of the bed and crawled over to him like some sort of sexy cat. I sat on his hips, just below his erection. Taking hold of it with both hands, I began to stroke it slowly, keeping it hard and wanting. I still had on my short yellow skirt and my bra.

"I bet you want to stuff this big black cock in my little pussy, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," he grunted.

"And who owns this cock?" I could see the glimmer in his eye as I asked that question. He knew what game I was playing, and he liked it.

"You do."

"That's right," I said. I raised myself up and positioned my pussy over his dick.

"It's all... mine!" I shouted as I plunged my pussy fully down to the base of his manhood. Russell groaned as he filled me and he felt my pussy stretching around his girth. I was in control of this session. I rotated my hips on top of him while he was fully stuffed within me. My clit rubbed against his body and made me moan. Needing more, I soon started bouncing on his cock. I put my hands on his chest for balance and fucked him hard. His hands gripped my ass and he pushed his hips up in time with me.

I slammed my pussy down on his thick pole over and over. The way it stretched my tight hole energized me and drove me to keep riding him fast and hard. Every time I stopped to grind against him with him as deep as he could get inside my pussy he would moan. I could tell I was working his dick like nobody had before. His hands moved from my ass and grabbed my tits, holding me up while I did my job and pleased us both.

"I'm going to cum," he warned me.

"Good. Give it to me." I said. I didn't let up one bit. My own orgasm was fast approaching. Cowgirl was definitely a fun position, and it felt so good. It allowed me control of the situation. I had learned Russell loved that. If he wanted me to take charge of him, I would oblige.

"This is my dick!" I yelled. He groaned loudly and I knew I had him at the point of no return.

"Give. Me. My. Cum!" I punctuated each word with a hard thrust from my bucking hips. Each time I nearly pulled all the way off of him before slapping my ass back down against his waist. It had the desired effect. His cum erupted from his pulsing dick and shot into my hungry pussy. Feeling his hot seed splash against my insides triggered my own orgasm and I shook on top of him in ecstasy.

It was once again great sex. As I came down from my high, I realized I was exhausted. All of the high intensity riding on top of Russell had worn me out. I collapsed onto the bed beside him as we both finished catching our breath.

"That was great babe," he said.

"Yeah, it was," I sleepily replied. I hoped he didn't mind me sleeping in his bed, because I was fading fast. It had been a good day. Things were finally looking up. It didn't feel like I was on the precipice of disaster anymore. I had a good place to live, and I had made a great friend in Carrie. Maybe being a woman wouldn't be so bad. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Russell wrapping his arm around my stomach as he settled his hard body in against me to sleep.

.............................................................................................

The next week went by very smoothly. The plans I had come up with to solve my problems after the transformation were working out. My sister did text me to ask when I was coming back. I told her I didn't know and she let it go. I suspected she was enjoying having the house to herself and was only checking in to find out when I would ruin her good time. I only hoped that whatever she was doing, she didn't mess with any of my stuff I had left in my room. There were some games and books I still wanted in there.

I was managing to keep up with all my classes, despite not ever showing up for the lectures. It was lucky for me that my teachers put up their lecture notes online after every class along with any assignments due. After some reading, I was able to complete the assignments and get my grade the same as always. The finals were still looming as a potential problem, but I had most of the semester left before then. The best plan I thought of so far was to dress in my old clothes a pray nobody noticed. Unfortunately, I had concluded that there was no other option but to quit my job. I was considering getting a new one, but hadn't actually taken any initiative to do so yet.

Carrie and I had text conversations every day. It became routine for us to update each other on how our days were going. I enjoyed hearing about the annoying things her roommates were doing, and we both vented to each other about our schoolwork. Our sense of humor was identical and we often shared a laugh over a funny picture or meme we found online. She had quickly become my best friend. Talking to her was often the highlight of my day.

Living with Russell was turning out to be better than expected as well. The mansion was quickly starting to feel like home. It was so expansive but still felt cozy. I often went in to new rooms to do my homework, just to get a better feel for the place. The food we ate was leagues better than what I would have been having with my sister. A lot of the time I made my own meal from the fully stocked kitchen, but he also had a cook that came by often to make delicious dinners. I was eating so well that I was actually worried I was going to get fat. And, of course, we were having lots of sex.

At every possible opportunity, Russell and I would strip down and get to fucking. There wasn't a room in the house that he hadn't taken me in. He would bend me over in the kitchen, and hours later I would ride him in his study. Often when I found him on the phone I would suck his cock and make him cum in my mouth. It always amused me to watch his strained expressions as he fought to not make any weird noises that could be overheard by whoever he was talking to. Sometimes he would text me at work and tell me all the dirty things he wanted to do to me. He seemed to really enjoy having me living with him. I really enjoyed all the mind blowing orgasms. I feared I was becoming addicted to them. If he kicked me out, I didn't know how I would get my fix.

I was spending the day finishing up an assignment for one of my classes. Tom and Derek had actually texted me earlier in the day and asked if I wanted to study with them, but I declined. I couldn't let them see me of course, but I also didn't want to hang out with them anymore for some reason. It was probably because of how Tom had reacted when I teased him at The Pit. He showed a violent side that I never knew he had, and I didn't like it. It was late in the afternoon when Russell called me.

"Hey Sam, are you busy tonight?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so. I am just completing my schoolwork for the day."

"That's good. I was wanting to go out to eat tonight. Would you like to join me?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me." It was surprising that he wanted to go out in public with me. It was one of the things he was supposed to never do with his girls. Was there some special occasion?

"Ok. Wear that black dress you bought the other day," he said. "I'll be home around 7 to pick you up."

We said our goodbyes and he returned to his work. That black dress was one of the nicer things I had bought when I went shopping with Carrie. I had showed it to him the next day along with everything else. If he wanted me to dress up all fancy, where was he planning on taking me? It wouldn't really matter to me. If they had delicious food I was willing to eat anywhere. I had a feeling he didn't want to drive through McDonald's though.

I had a couple hours before he would be there for me. I took a long shower and washed up thoroughly. Over the last week I had made great strides in styling my hair. It no longer looked like I had just gotten out of bed all the time. I brushed it and got it looking very nice before I started getting dressed. The black dress was strapless and pushed up my breasts to make them look absolutely huge. It came down just enough as to not reveal my private area, but it did reveal plenty of leg. When I was finished getting ready I was looking damn fine. Russell was going to enjoy being seen with me, I had no doubt.

When he arrived at the house I knew he approved of my appearance. The lust was evident in his eyes as he looked me over. I half expected him to forget about dinner and tear the dress off of me right there. We did end up leaving soon after he showed up to get me though. I was starved and looking forward to a great meal. It didn't make much difference to me where we ate, but when I saw where he was pulling into, I gasped.

Russell was taking me to Arthur's, the most expensive restaurant in town. I guess it shouldn't have been surprising. It had a reputation of serving the best food in the state, and it was impossible to get a reservation. Apparently getting in to such an exclusive restaurant was one of the perks of being a billionaire. I was excited about getting to try the food, since I never thought I would be able to, but I was also nervous. I didn't know how I was supposed to act in such a fancy place. I decided that I would just follow Russell's lead. He probably came here a lot, and he was definitely used to the lifestyle of the rich and famous.

Russell took my arm and guided me into the building and to our reserved table. Sitting down, he quickly told the waiter what wine we would have. The whole place was extravagantly decorated. The lighting was dim and all the tables were spaced far apart from each other, creating an atmosphere of privacy for everyone enjoying their meals. Browsing through the menu, I found I didn't know what any of the listed foods were. Luckily, Russell knew what was best and he helped me pick out something good.

The food came and the wine flowed and both were wonderful. The two of us were having a great time as we conversed over dinner. We actually had a lot in common, like our taste in movies and our love of sports. He told me all about having been to the last Super Bowl and how crazy it was. I told him about a basketball game I had gone to with my family. The game just happened to feature his favorite team and I ripped on how poorly their star player performed that night. We both had a good laugh. After that, he looked at me a bit more seriously.

"That's what I like about you Sam," he said. "You aren't like most girls. It's almost like you are one of the guys. Just with a killer body."

"Thanks," I told him while laughing. He was dead on with his assessment of me. Even though I was a woman with a woman's desires, I still had most of my personality from when I was a man. Thinking about it, I guess that does describe what most guys would say their ideal girl is. Hot body, but able to enjoy all the manly things in life.

"You make me happy." He reached across the table and held my hand. "I hope you will stay with me for a while longer."

He was giving me a small smile and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. It was a much tenderer act from him than I was used to, and I didn't know how to respond. What was he doing? I was glad I made him happy, but why was he telling me now? That was when the light bulb came on in my head, and I finally understood where I was. I was on a date! It wasn't just a dinner between friends with benefits. Russell had taken me on an honest to goodness date. It was at a public restaurant and everything, just like he was said to never do. Everything pointed to one thing -- he was into me.

1...45678...10