Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eventually broke it off. His hands that had been trapping me in the kiss and exploring my body moved to my shoulders and pushed me towards the floor. Still disoriented from the electrifying kiss, I fell to my knees easily. Russell took off his belt and started to unzip his pants. Panic overtook me as I realized what he wanted me to do. I was incredibly turned on, but this was obviously something I had never done before. I knew by now that my womanly desires were calling out for this man and that every time I gave into them I ended up experiencing pleasure like I had never known before. But could I really do this?

I had my answer when he pulled down his boxers. His large black cock sprung out looking happy to be finally free of its prison. It bounced and pulsed with arousal and there was a drop of precum on the head. It wasn't as long as what you usually see in porn. I thought it looked maybe an inch bigger than the six incher I used to have. But it was very thick. My hand reached out and grabbed it as if it had a mind of its own. I began to stroke and explore his cock. My small hand couldn't wrap all the way around his impressive girth. He let out a small grunt of approval when I made contact. It wasn't enough, however. With a hand on the back of my head, he drew me closer to the black monster in my grip. There was no hesitation on my part now. I opened my mouth and let his dick enter.

It slid passed my lips and over my tongue. I closed my lips over the shaft and ran my tongue around the head of his dick. The sensation of his cock filling my mouth was too much. I came as a small orgasm hit me. The teasing from the dancing had built me up to the edge and this taboo act had pushed me over it. I soon collected myself and pulled off his cock for a quick breath. It was only a moment before I shoved it back in and began to attack it in earnest. I had no experience, but I made up for it with enthusiasm. I sucked his dick with all I had. I wanted him to feel as good as I did.

Groans filled the bedroom. After a couple minutes of the best dick sucking I could come up with, I slowed down. Russell wasn't having it. He took a firm hold of my hair and began thrusting his cock down my throat. I gagged at first but soon got the hang of it. He took total control and fucked my face. I surrendered completely and let him have his way. It felt good knowing I could make a man of his stature give in to his base desires and go wild.

"That's it, swallow that dick," he said. I did just that. He continued to fuck my mouth and I could tell he was getting close to cumming. It would be another new experience for me, but I was ready for it. If he wanted to cum down my throat, there wasn't much I could do to stop him at this point. It didn't sound that bad to me anyways. But before he reached his climax, he pulled out of my mouth and took a step back. Apparently he wasn't done with me yet.

"Get naked baby," he told me.

I stood up and quickly removed my panties and bra. The anticipation of what was to come was making me nervous. My pussy was flooded at this point and I needed to cum again in the worst way. I was prepared to do anything to make that happen. The only thing I had to avoid was having him cum inside me, right? As long as he finished elsewhere, we could do anything. Surely he would understand if I told him that one thing was off limits.

He closed the gap between us and gave me another scorching hot kiss. He had been busy undressing when I was getting fully naked, so we were both completely nude. The kiss didn't last long. He scooped my petite body into his arms and put me down in the middle of his bed. He took a position between my legs. Laying down on his front, he put his head near my sex and planted a kiss on my clit.

A lightning bolt of pleasure was sent from my clit throughout my being with that one kiss. He followed it up with a long slow lick across my entire pussy. It felt divine. After that he unleashed his full arsenal on me. I can only assume that his many sexual experiences had made him an expert at eating pussy. He knew all the spots to hit inside me with his long tongue and thick fingers, and he worked my clit much better than I had while playing alone. There was no way I could withstand his onslaught. I came hard and covered his face with my juices.

While I caught my breath, I felt something hard at the entrance to my vagina. I looked down to see Russell rubbing the tip of his thick dick up and down my wet slit. He leaned over my body with his strong arms holding him up on either side of me and pushed his cock inside. My pussy was spread wide by his invading member for the first time. It felt like a baseball bat was making its way into my body. There was a small amount of pain as I was stretched open to accommodate his size but there was far more pleasure. I knew at the moment that he bottomed out inside of me and settle on top of my heated body that this was what I had been yearning for all night.

"Oh my God. You can't cum inside of me, ok?" I warned him. It felt so good, it was hard to form words. But I needed him to know.

"Ok," was his only response before he kissed me and began to move his hips. With long slow thrusts he filled me over and over again. His large body completely enveloped mine. It felt like my body was his and it felt safe and comforting. I had no reservations and let myself swim freely in the amazing sensations he was making me feel.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight," he said in my ear.

It made sense since I was technically a virgin. I was willing to bet his girth made any woman feel tight. The only response I could give was a gasp as he plunged hard into my core. His pace picked up as he got into a good rhythm. I wrapped my legs around him and held on as he fucked me hard. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass as he pounded my wet pussy filled the room. I could only imagine what it must have looked like with his large black cock spreading my pink cunt as wide as it could go and my breasts bouncing wildly.

There were no thoughts at all about this being wrong. It felt too good to be anything but right. I hadn't forgotten that I was really a man, but I had fully embraced that I was for now really a woman. I was experiencing the most female thing I could think of. Being taken good and hard by a man that lusts for you. I knew I was lucky to experience this. It was something no other man would ever know. When I changed back, I would have great insight into what feels good for women in bed. All I would have to do was imitate Russell. His thrusting manhood was building me up to another orgasm. It felt like the largest one yet. He leaned back onto his knees and took my legs in his hands. I was on my back with my feet in the air as he fucked me hard on his knees. I screamed at the new sensation this position caused. It felt so good and my head was spinning.

"Who own this pussy baby?" he said. His thrusts continued to come hard and fast. "Who? Say it!"

"You do," I said. I was too drunk on pleasure to say anything else.

"That's right. You're my bitch now," he growled. He held nothing back and slammed everything he had into my hot pussy. His pace was frenzied and my body was pushed up the bed with every thrust of his hips. All I could manage was a weak "Yes" in response. His assault on my pussy had brought me to the edge. I was going to cum again.

"I'm going to cum!" he yelled. It looked like we were going to cum together. But he showed no signs of slowing down. He continued to plow into me without reservation. It felt amazing, but he needed to stop!

"Wai—Oh my God... Wait, don't!" I tried to stop him. My body wasn't responding to my commands, I wasn't able to roll away or push him off. Then, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

With a roar, Russell slammed his hips into me and pushed his big black cock as deep into my tiny pink pussy as he could get, and he came. His fat dick lurched inside of me and I could feel it shoot his sperm into my womb. A warm sensation filled me and I knew it was his hot cum. My orgasm exploded at the same time that he did. I saw stars in my eyes as the sensation was too much to handle. I had never felt so amazingly good, but I was also scared. The one thing that wasn't allowed to happen, had happened. Russell was pumping me full of his seed.

Mixed in with the overwhelming feeling of my orgasm was a pulse of power that shot through me from my pussy. It was the same feeling I had when the old lady had sent the magic into my body through my arm. I knew exactly what it meant. It was the curse becoming permanent. It was my old life slipping away from me forever. Everything would be different now.

My brain couldn't handle everything at once. The stars in my eyes were turning into darkness as my consciousness began to fade. The last things I thought before I passed out were that Russell had cum inside of me. That he had fucked me and made me his bitch. That he had taken my virgin pussy and turned a girl into a woman. And a woman I would be. Forever.

.............................................................................................

Light streamed into the room through the windows as I slowly opened my eyes. I had slept very well, and I felt refreshed. I was having some crazy dreams before I came to. In one, I was running away from a group of people chasing after me. Among them were Tom and Derek and some family members too. I kept running from them, never allowing them to get too close, before I came to the edge of a large hole in the ground. Seeing me gazing into this deep dark abyss, the people chasing me all began to shout. "Don't jump! It is too dangerous!" they said. I could sense they were right. Something was in this hole and the smart thing would be to stay far away from it. For some reason, I ignored all the warnings and jumped in.

I watched all the people I knew fade away above me as I plummeted down into the unknown. It felt like I fell forever. Eventually I landed at the bottom, somehow not being injured. It was dark, yet I could still see. I surveyed my surroundings and soon realized I wasn't alone. On the ground a few yards from me was a monstrous cobra. It was the size of one of those anacondas from the movies. It had its body upright and was staring at me. I was frozen still, too afraid to move. Before I could really comprehend the situation I was in, the large cobra struck out at me and bit me in the chest. I screamed and ran away as fast as I could.

The bite had left two puncture marks on my chest. When I stopped running, I frantically tried to think of a way to remove the venom. But it was too late. My chest started to swell up around where the puncture marks were. The marks quickly became two large growths on my chest the size of oranges. I knew it was bad, but I was helpless to stop it. The growths just kept growing and growing. Soon the large bouncy orbs on my chest were too massive for my body and I was swallowed up in a sea of tit flesh. That was the last of that dream I remembered. I chuckled to myself thinking about how nonsensical it was.

That was when I looked down and saw two beautiful full breasts resting on top of my body. With wide eyes, I bolted upright in bed. The memories of the previous day came rushing back to me. For the first time I noticed my surroundings. For some reason I had just assumed I was in my bed, but I wasn't. I was in Russell's huge bed inside his gigantic mansion. Russell was sleeping soundly next to me. I scrambled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. A pretty raven haired beauty was looking back at me in the mirror. It was me. It had really happened. I was transformed into a girl by a magic grandma. I flirted with guys at the club. I had sex with Russell. And...

"Oh my God," I whispered. My faced paled and I barely made it to the toilet before I threw up. He came in me! I passed out, but that was definitely the last thing I remembered happening. I looked at my privates and noticed the signs of dried cum all over. My pussy had a sort of pleasurable ache, as if I could still feel his thickness inside of me. Yes, he had cum inside of me. According to the old lady, the change was now permanent.

What was I going to do? My whole life was lost to me now. I wouldn't have anywhere to live when my sister got back, and I couldn't very well show up to my college classes as someone who isn't enrolled at the school. If I was completely honest, I didn't regret last night. Sex with Russell had felt amazing. The way he dominated me and fucked me to orgasm was probably the best thing I have ever felt in my life. But the price I was going to have to pay for it was too big. If only I had stopped him from finishing inside of me! Moron!

I used the bathroom and then tiptoed back out into the bedroom. Our clothes from last night were scattered all over the floor. I began to quietly pick up my things. I planned on getting out of there and back to my house. After that, I was going to find that crazy old hag and find out if there was any way to take this curse back. She did this to me, surely she would know of a way to undo it. All I had to do was track her down somehow. As I bent down to pick up my panties, I heard a rustling sound from behind me.

"What are you doing?" Russell asked, sitting up in bed. I had wanted to sneak out before he woke up. I didn't really know what to say to him after last night.

"Umm... I was just getting my things together."

"You don't have to rush off."

He got out of bed and stood there in all his naked glory. Seeing his dark sexy body again brought the memories of our sex last night back to the front of my mind. A blush filled my cheeks and I felt my body heat up. His thick cock swung back and forth as he walked over to where I stood holding my clothes. He put his hands on my face and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met and opened, and I dropped my clothes back to the floor. I moaned into his mouth and lost myself in the kiss. We had already crossed the forbidden line, so there was no reason to hold back, right?

Our tongues dueled in our mouths as we made out. I put my empty hands to work and took hold of his dick. I started to stroke him to hardness. My hands could feel his shaft throb and pulse as it grew firm. When he reached his full size, he nipped at my lip and pulled back. He pierced me with his gaze and gave me that cocky grin that I now knew so well.

"Let's grab a shower," he said. Russell took my hand and led me into the bathroom. His bathroom had a large walk in shower that seemed large enough to me to be a small bedroom. It was very roomy and quite clean. He started a stream of warm water for us and we stepped into it. I let the water pour over my head and down my body. It felt very refreshing and I was glad that he had suggested this. Searching for the old lady could wait for a little while. A few extra minutes wouldn't hurt anything.

"You look amazing," he told me. His arms wrapped around me and I felt his hard body press against mine. "So beautiful," he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. A shiver passed through me and I knew that my pussy wasn't just wet from the shower.

My eyes were closed as the water washed over our bodies. It heightened my other senses and allowed me to focus on the attention that Russell was paying to all parts of me. He continued to plant his full lips on my vulnerable throat while his hands grabbed my breasts. His strong hands were almost large enough to contain my full perky tits. My nipples were soon in his fingers as he started to play with them, pinching and pulling them gently. Every time he turned them, it was as if he was turning the key to my sex drive. I had never thought of my nipples as a pleasure point when I was a man, so this was a little surprising. They were so sensitive and my body cried out for more.

The more he played with my breasts, the closer I got to begging him to fuck me. His big cock was shoved up against my ass, just teasing me with how close it was to my entrance. Last night had felt absolutely amazing. I knew exactly why women wanted to be with Russell so much. The money was cool, but he knew how to please a lady too. If I was really going to be a girl forever now, there was no reason to hold on to any thoughts of this being wrong. I caressed his hard on with my ass in an attempt to make him take me.

His hands found their way to my sex then. The way he played with my clit was making me lose my breath. He rubbed it just right and bolts of pure bliss hit me over and over again. A white hot fire was starting to rise within me. His thick tool was seated in between my ass cheeks and he was humping against me as he played my pussy like an instrument, perfectly orchestrating a masterpiece. I needed more, needed him to end my suffering.

"Please," I whimpered.

"What is it baby?"

"I need it."

"Tell me what you need. Say it for me." He sped up his work on my pussy and I nearly lost it.

"I need your dick. Please fuck me!" I begged. That was definitely something I never thought I would say in my life. But it was absolutely true in that moment.

Luckily, Russell took pity on me and gave me what I cried for. He spun us around so that the water was hitting his back and pushed on my shoulders. I bent over and placed my hands against the wall, presenting my ass to him and leaving my wet slit wide open for him to ravage. He must have had enough teasing because he just shoved his dick fully inside of me with one savage thrust.

"Holy fuck!" I cried out of surprise and satisfaction. It was so good. Russell grabbed my hair and forced me to arch my back for him. The way he manhandled me only seemed to make my body ache for more. He started to fuck my tight little hole with deep hard strokes. He held nothing back, and I loved it. I felt like a bitch in heat. I couldn't keep quiet.

"Yes, use me like a whore. Make me your bitch."

"I own your pussy. You're my little fine ass white bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"You like getting fucked by big black dick?"

"So much!" I shouted. It wasn't lost on me that I sounded just like my sister did when she had sex with him. The dirty talk and submission felt so naughty that it took the excitement of the whole encounter to the next level. His cock just felt so great stretching me and pounding my cunt. At that moment, I didn't want him to ever stop.

"Oh my God. I love your dick. That's my dick now, I want it in me all the time," I gushed before I could stop myself.

Russell didn't respond. I had just said the first thing that came into my mind. I didn't really think about it. Did that turn him off? I began to worry that he would stop having sex with me and I wouldn't be able to cum. And I needed to get off in the worst way. Should I take it back? I got my answer through his actions, not through words. His grip tightened on me and his battering of my slick tunnel became even more brutal. It didn't seem possible, but I swore his cock even felt slightly harder than before. He lost all control and tore into me like a wild animal. He definitely liked it!

"That's it, that dick is mine! Let me have it."

He continued to slam his full length into my stretched hole with every thrust. My boobs were rocking wildly on my chest. They bounced all over the place as they swung freely and I was barely able to keep myself from hitting the wall with my arms. The force he fucked me with was amazing. I'm sure the whole scene look like something out of an extremely hardcore porn movie. The white hot fire inside of me was growing and threatened to explode more and more with each passing second.

"Fuck, I' m close," he told me. I was about to finish as well. I really wanted to make him feel as good as I did. There was only one place that I wanted him to cum. The place that was supposed to be off limits but had already been claimed by him.