Ladies of the Bordello Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you,” I said, smiling a little bit.

“Come here,” he directed. I went and sat on the edge of the bed. “I know that you’re a beginner. You don’t have to be nervous, sweetheart.” He place one of his big strong hands on my shoulder and rub it slowly. “I’ll break you in gently.”

I felt myself grow warm and moist at his words. He sat up and eased my body to his. I felt his arms wrap around me and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. “Relax,” he urged against my lips. I felt myself begin to relax against him. I allowed him access into my mouth. I relaxed more as my tongue fought with his. He grunted his approval into my mouth. After another minute, he tore his mouth away from mine. “Damn,” he said, looking at me. “Very nice, sexy lady.”

Catching my breath, I smiled broadly and said, “Thank you.”

“Strip for me,” he then said. As felt my nerves coming back by the pound. As if sensing my nerves going awry, Robert stood up and said, “If you plan on making it in this line of work, you can’t be afraid. If I were a different man, I would’ve already left you for another girl. You can’t make your money that way, sweetheart.”

“I know,” I said, falling back onto my bed as though were confessing to a big brother instead of a potential lover. “I don’t know if I can go through with this,” I confessed.” I don’t think that I can sleep a different man every night.”

He then leaned over me and said, “Don’t think of it that way. Think of it as you being with your lover. These ladies here make their money because they are not intimidated by what they do. They know that they are in control. You control your lover whether you know it or not. The men come here to be with you ladies because they know that you will bring them great pleasure. A fuck is easy to find. You ladies are special though. If you keep that in mind, there is nothing that you can’t handle in this house. Believe it or not, you already have me.”

His words gave me the extra push that I needed to go through with it. I pushed him off of me and rose from the bed. I walked over to the dresser and picked up a remote control and turned on some music to help my mood. I then slowly began to strip for him, locking my eyes with eyes his from time to time to make sure that I had his full attention. My silky robe hit the floor, soon followed by my negligee. I stood before him in my heels and thigh high stockings. He looked at me intently.

“So,” I said, placing my hands on my hips. “What do you think?”

“Beautiful,” he answered in a hushed voice. “Awesome” he continued.

Now feeling a little on the catty side, I walked over to him and said, “Your turn.” When he reached for the bottom of his shirt, I stopped him. “Allow me.” I then proceeded to slowly undress him. I removed his shirt revealing a smooth, well muscled, rock hard chest. I ran my tongue over a nipple, bringing it to life. I ran my hands over his warm skin, mentally and physically making him mine. My hands went to the button of his slacks. I undid it and, then unzipped his pants. I slowly pulled his pants and underwear down and his thick, hard penis sprang forward towards me, beckoning me. My eyes widened at the size of it.

“Do you think that you can handle it?” he challenged.

“Oh yes,” I answered as I moved my lips closer to his. I brushed his lips softly with my own as I took his manhood into my hand and stroked it for the first time. I held on to it as I guided him to my bed. I pushed him gently onto the bed thinking to myself “It’s time to make this dough.” I began to lick and kiss on his neck and chest as his hands rubbed on my back and ass. I allowed my lips to journey to his washboard stomach, pausing at his navel for a minute. I then journeyed lower, where ten hard inches of his body waited for me. I slowly began to tease his head with the tip of my tongue. I heard him mumble “yes” as I continued to tease him. I then took his head between my lips and sucked at it gently. I then began to take more and more of him into my mouth. Still new to having so much man between my lips, I could only take about half of it. Allowed my hand to take care of what my mouth couldn’t. We soon had a rhythm going as he held the back of my head and slowly fucked my hand and mouth. When I felt his body begin to tense up, I eased away from him. “Not yet,” I told him. “Not until I let you...”

Feeling myself being filled with a completely new kind of power, I mounted him and began to ease down on to his thick shaft. I moaned as I filled myself with him. I hesitated when I felt like I had taken more than enough of him inside of me. Not yet satisfied with how much I had taken, Robert grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down on him, stretching past my walls. I screamed at the explicit pain, but was surprised at the pleasure that I also felt. “Yes”, he urged. “Take it all.” He kneaded my ass as I sat on top of him, trying to grow accustomed to his size. I couldn’t believe that I had taken ten inches of rock hard dick into my kitty cat! Growing a little more comfortable to his size, I began rock back and forth on him slowly. He then joined my rhythm, slowly inching in and out of me. Feeling more and more confident and wanton, I began to roll my hips faster and harder, grinding against him, moaning as he grunted saying that urged me on.“Yeah.....” “ Work that pussy....”

His words drove me to new heights in mission to please him AND myself. I felt the pressure begin to build up in me. As if sensing it, he grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him. “If I can’t get mine,” he explained, “you can’t get yours.” He held both of my hands above my head with one of his big strong hands. His other hand caressed and kneaded my right breast, occasionally pinching and twisting my nipple. He then brought his mouth down to it and sucked at it greedily. I moaned loudly when he nibbled on my nipple. “You like that?” he asked, looking up at me. I could only nod my head in response as his free hand strayed down to the lips that cover my throbbing, swollen clit. He rubbed me there slowly at first, teasing the tip of my clit as it peeked from between my pussy lips. I moaned again. “I like when you do that,” he said, going back to work on my breast with his mouth as he then slid two long fingers into my hot, wet kitty. Getting then good and wet, he then returned his soaked fingers to my clit and rubbed it harder than he had before. I writhed and squirmed beneath him. I loved the way he that he was torturing me.

He finally let my hands go and they went to his shoulders. As I eased him downward, he knew exactly what I wanted. His tongue soon replaced his fingers at my clit. My hands pressed the back of his head, urging him closer so that he could devour my cat. He licked and suck on my clit for what seemed like hours before he allowed his tongue to dive into the pit of my pussy. He lapped at me hungrily as hips rose to meet his mouth. My hands held the back of his head as I fucked his face as he had done mine over an hour before. It wasn’t too long before I exploded into his mouth. He drank every drop of me as I cried out his name and my body shook and tremble through my awesome orgasm. It wasn’t the only time that I came that night. I returned the favor to him when I flipped him onto his back and proceeded to give him what I hoped was the best blow job that he had ever received! When he came in my mouth, I swallowed all that I could, pretending that he was my ex- boyfriend, the only other person who had ever received that honor. Hours later, I watched Robert get dressed from where I laid wrapped in my satin sheets. “So,” I said, “what do you think?”

“I think,” he said, looking down at me. “You will be a raging success in your new line of work.” I smiled as he walked over to my dresser and placed several bills on the dresser. He smiled at me at he walked out of my door. Curiosity had me springing out of the bed to see how much he had left me. I picked up the seven $100 bills and almost had a fit!

That was the beginning of my career as a Lady of the Bordello........

12