All Comments on 'Ladies Room Rules'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
You have got to be kidding!!!

Having worked in hospitality for the last 15 years, I can attest to the fact that not only are women often inexcusably inconsiderate in their use of bathroom facilities, many are just downright disgusting (especially when it comes to appropriate cleanliness and disposal of used sanitary products)!!!

HOWEVER - I cannot believe that any woman could advise that a male child who is above toddler age should not be taken into a women's bathroom. Not all parenting rooms contain toilets (many are designed for the sole purpose of feeding/changing babies) and not all venues have a parenting room or a disabled toilet (which would be a secondary option, though not without it's own issues - namely preventing someone with an actual disability from using the facility).

Please do tell - where should a male child who is no longer a toddler, but may not necessarily be school-aged or even capable of effectively managing their own toileting, go to the bathroom???

I will certainly not risk sending my young son into a men's room in a public venue without supervision, hovering nervously by the front door waiting for him to exit, hoping that I haven't unwittingly sent him to an encounter with a pervert or pedophile (or worse)!!!

I'm sorry if some women may feel "annoyed" with the idea of him being in the women's bathroom - but better their discomfort than the alternative.

And to then condone dom-sub spanking/punishment as an appropriate use of public bathroom facilities??? In an all-adult environment, then perhaps each to their own (though I'm certain that there would be potential legal ramifications). But the bare backside and privates of an unknown adult in a public area is certainly not anything that any child should be exposed to!!!

To suggest that this is MORE acceptable than a young male child using the facilities surely indicates that that the author has a screw loose (and most definitely has no children of her own)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Further rule clarification

If you're dominant, feel free to ignore all preceding rules (except the ones about boys and transvestites).

If you're submissive, follow all the preceding rules for yourself and for any dominant ladies who may have visited before you. Tidy up after them just as you would at home. Leave it nice for the next dominant lady who enters.

If you're submissive and there's one or more dominant lady in the bathroom when you arrive, add these rules:

1) If she's doing her makeup or speaking on her cell phone, demonstrate your willingness to help by cleaning the counter, offering her hand towels and using a tissue to restore the shine to her shoes.

2) Offer to use your arms in place of the paper seat cover (which slides around and sticks to your legs).

3) If you notice a string, ask if you can change her tampon for her. You will take care of disposing of the used one properly. Bonus points if you also provide the new tampon.

4) Point out that the public restroom toilet paper is very rough and that you can offer other options. Lick your lips as you say this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And if you have problems with the bathroom?

See a shrink. Because if you're reading rules on how to go potty, you are either a very sick person or 2 years old. Of course, since the author is "defiantly bi" maybe she needs to brush up on the rules in case she needs to use either the men's room or the women's room. I'm sure different rules apply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY FUNNY!

Didn't any of these women have Mother's? And didn't those Mother's bother to teach their daughters what to do in a restroom? Of course some of the rules don't work if you're in a public restroom. Never seen a plunger or "extra" supplies lying around. And Rule 13 conflicts with Rules 6, 7 and 9. Oh and if you catch any woman, dominant or otherwise acting out in the bathroom? Tell them to behave like ladies in public and throw their asses out! Nobody wants to see your dominant or submissive behavior in public. And the very fact you feel it necessary to publish a treatise on bathroom behavior makes it sound like you have no clue as to how to behave. VERY FUNNY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well It Is Different,,, Yes!

Hallo Leslie!

Your "Ladies Room Rules", is definitely not what I was expecting! 😕 ... And I think some of your other readers that left comments, just had their pussies in a twitch, and if they don't have pussies, well then I really couldn't care less about their opinions!!

However I did read one comment I thought was quite interesting, from Anonymous, (Further rule clarification), on 04/23/13... I mean that is something I could have written myself, hell I was getting wet just reading it,,, yes!

Another 5-Stars and thank-you!

Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
927 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.