All Comments on 'Lady at the Mall'

by Andy5v

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice lesson, not too hurtfull

Fun stuff, this mind control.

Let us all not be snobs, it could be embarassing.

I will read all of these mind control stories by Andy5v.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh dear.

I'm afraid this is one Mind Control that was CLEARLY written by a teen male. Sorry, dude. Also, work on your POV timelines--you swap between past and present very disconcertingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that was cool

i liked the storie.write another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice idea but...

You need to work on your lines...the story needs to build up more and get rid of crappy line like "Yes Way"

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 16 years ago
Better than OK!

I read your bio where you said you welcome comments, me too. A good short story. Not too literary which is a good point isn't it? Especially in this case. I don't say 'way' myself but your character does and that seems to be in 'character'. I'm going to read the rest of your stories now so - thanks for the read, good one!

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
Nice story

Would have been perfect if he would have fucked her though. But still a real hot read

DaflingerDaflingerover 11 years ago
enjoyed it

Nice story. Basic, fast and raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible Story about Rape. Disgusting.

Firstly, you robbed the basic premise from Patrick Stewart in Ricky Gervais's extras.

Much worse though is that you've twisted what was a satirical gag to fit your own sordid fantasy of raping women in public.

Serious questions: are you an incel? Are you a perpetrator of abuses?

I'm not trying to insult you personally, but I can't understand how you would think this is arousing to the average, non rape-fantisist literotica reader.

Mind control as a kink is all about mutual consent and one person submitting themselves to another for both their pleasure.

What happens in this story is rape of the most horrific sort.

lawyerwifelawyerwifealmost 3 years ago

why "learn a lesson about how to treat people"? she didn't even treat him wrong. she was just walking around and he decided she was a snob....

I think that the person that needs to learn a lesson about how to treat people is the guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite the comment from about a year prior this was a cut and dry mind control story. As far as I can tell all mind control stories could be a sub-genre of non/con, there is almost never a mutual consent. The only thing that makes sense is you are ironically referring to real world role playing. Where in real life mind control is just fantasy that can only be acted out via acting out a make believe scenario.

Furthermore Incel is not an actual thing. It stands for Involuntary Celibate, but with prostitutes available legally and illegally, and the unfortunate option to actually force one self on another, or using drugs to make their "partner" pliant, the fact that they choose not to do those things is quite voluntary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous