Lady Boss and his way with women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck bitch heard the front door shut...then silence... What seemed like a minute passed and still...silence... another minute...silence... Something like a switch clicked in Fuck bitch's head and suddenly the drive to escape overcame her paralyzing fear. She rubbed the side of her head against the pillow, pushing the blindfold off of her eyes. Damn it was bright in here! Blinking, she sat up on the bed and started tugging at the phone cord wrapped tightly around her wrists. The ends were too short to really grab with her fingers, so she started working on the cord around her ankles. It was tight and knotted in a manner that didn't lend itself to being easily loosened. "Oh shit!" she cried in frustration as she yanked on her bonds in a panic. 'That BASTARD is going to kill me if he comes back!' she thought. Just then she heard a very loud and insistent knock, more like a pounding on the front door.

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! "POLICE! OPEN UP, MA'AM!"

'Thank God!' she thought. "I'M IN HERE! PLEASE HELP ME!" she cried out, as loud as her voice could manage.

The front door swung open and then slammed shut. She could hear the heavy clumps of a large mans shoes and the swish of cloth as the policeman made his way to the bedroom.

Jack was a strapping brute of a man. 6'2", 230 pounds with a heavily built upper body. His blonde hair was cut in very short buzz, almost bald, like a marine jar head's. His face was hard and mean, with eyes like knives. He had a very short temper and a physically aggressive, "hands on" manner to match. Not a pleasant man to be around. Jack didn't give a shit about leaving evidence or being seen by his victims. In fact, he *preferred* that the cunts got a good sobering look. It was one of his most effective tools for controlling the cunts, kind of like a snake hypnotizing its prey. Few of his victims put up much, if any resistance. The ones that did didn't do it for very long.

The strapping policeman appeared in the doorway of Fuck bitch's bedroom. Fuck bitch, still sitting on the bed, realized that she was totally nude and folded her legs to cover herself, the cords still tightly tied around her wrists and ankles. The cop stood there with his legs slightly parted and his hammy fists resting on his hips.

"Is there a problem her, Ma'am?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"He raped me! I think he might come back! Please untie me!" Fuck bitch pleaded.

"No, I don't think he's gonna come back. But I don't think you're finished either," he replied, closing the door to the bedroom.

Fuck bitch's head began to spin. This was just too much to understand. How could this be happening? This was a policeman. Weren't policemen supposed to help people in trouble? What was happening? The cop walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed Fuck bitch by the chin, roughly turning her face to stare directly into her eyes.

"The way I see it," he said, "you're gonna do whatever I want until I get my fill. You got a problem with that, cunt?"

"N...No sir!" The response leaped right out of her mouth. No thought was involved. It was a reflex now.

"GOOD! I can see that Lady Boss broke you in well," he said, using his powerful hand to turn her head slowly from side to side, observing the lines of her delicate face.

This hideous man had the face of a demon, and the way he spoke and handled her scared her more than anything she had ever known. Certainly she would not survive this man. The gut wrenching fear, six rapes, and three hours of holding her urine finally took their toll. Her bladder burst forth with a torrent of piss, wetting her calves and soaking the bed with a big yellow spot. This annoyed Jack very much.

"YOU CUNT!!" The back of his hand struck hard across her cheek, knocking her on her side. She lie there motionless, unable to move. "Now we're gonna have to find another bed."

Jack pulled a large assault knife from his pocket and locked open the blade. Fuck bitch lost it when she saw this. She was trying to be SO good, but now she was begging for her life. The tears rolled down her cheeks and wetted the bed. Her breath came in big sobs between her words. This pleased Jack greatly. He liked that kind of power over a cunt.

Jack grabbed Fuck bitch by the ankle, stuck the knife in the cord that was tied around it, and sliced the cord open, causing her newly freed ankle to drop to the bed. "Let's go, bitch," he said, grabbing her ankle and pulling her off of the bed. She struggled to stand as he grabbed her by the arm and jerked her onto her feet. Opening the bedroom door, he yanked her into the den and began walking her towards the guest room.

They entered the guest room. He tossed her face down onto the bed. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her ass up in the air. "GET YOUR KNEES ON THE BED!" he ordered. She complied. Her knees were just at the edge of the bed and her butt was stuck in the air. The side of her face was pressed against the mattress. Her hands were still tied behind her back.

Jack zipped open his fly and fished out his enormous organ. It was a good 10" in length when fully engorged, and thick! Placing the head of this huge log against the small pucker of her anus, he began to push -- HARD!!! The mushroom shaped glans of his sex slowly disappeared into her ass!!

"OWWWWWWNNNNGGHH!" she cried. It hurt! It was already sore.

"Wassamatter, cunt? Never been fucked up the ass before?"

Jack starting nudging his penis deeper into Fuck bitch's ass. Another half inch disappeared into her with every stroke. Fuck bitch had thought that Lady Boss's cock was huge, but this man was UNNATURAL! With his cock only half way in, it seemed that she couldn't take another inch, but this snake of a man kept pushing in more! Having buried all but the last couple of inches, he began to hump. He grabbed and squeezed the soft cheeks of her ass as he fucked. He reached down and hooked his thumb into her vagina. It was dry so he withdrew it. He smacked her ass with a stinging blow of his palm. The ass fucking continued for several minutes before he yanked out of her and rolled her over onto her back.

Grabbing her arms, he sat her up on the bed. He grabbed her head with both hands and tilted her face towards his now smelly cock. "SUCK!" he barked...

When Fuck bitch parted her lips he shoved his thick rod in her mouth as deep as it would go, making her gag. Holding her head firmly, he began to pump, fucking and moaning with pleasure.

"Ummnff. Ummff. Unnnh. Unnnh." Fuck bitch's grunts were muffled, her mouth completely filled with hard dick. It was hard to breathe.

"Better not bite, you bitch," Jack warned, "or I'll tear you a new asshole." She knew it was true. She was trying as hard as she could not to let her teeth scrape his cock as he thrusted. Her jaw hurt. He was SO big! She could see the fly of his police pants, bobbing back and forth against her face. She could smell and taste his nasty sex mingled with the smell of her ass. She kept gagging and her stomach turned flips.

Jack fucked her mouth for a couple of intensely pleasurable minutes. "Somebody's been giving you lessons," he said, admiring her oral skills. Having had his fill of head, he yanked his cock out of Fuck bitch's mouth, placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her hard, knocking her on her back. "SPREAD!" he barked. She immediately obeyed, opening her legs as wide as she could get them, her calves dangling over the side of the bed. By now she just did whatever she was told. It was her only chance of surviving this.

He unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants, and let them drop to his knees. He placed his hands under her thighs and hoisted her legs into the air, placing her ankles on his shoulders. Placing his strong arms under her bottom, he lifted her butt off of the bed, applied a large dollop of spit to the head of his cock and pressed it against the entrance to her vagina. Inch by inch he nudged his 10" rape tool into her until all of it disappeared. He could feel his glans press against her soft, moist, pliant cervix. He could feel the warm, soft flesh of her labia pressed against his loins. It was exquisite.

With his hands cupped under her butt, he began to hump. The humping became bumping. The bumping became pounding. Fuck bitch's feet wiggled back and forth in the air and her shoulders and head rubbed back and forth on the mattress with each thrust, her butt still hoisted in the air for Jack's pleasure. This was a hard, brutal fuck; when Jack raped a cunt he made damn sure she would remember it. Sweat rolled down the sides of his head. His breath came in loud gulps and hisses. He grunted and moaned obscenely, his cock pumping in and out of Fuck bitch's vagina in a blur of motion. Fuck bitch just stared blankly at the ceiling, taking it, waiting for it to be over.

Jack slammed into her one final time and screamed, "NNAAHHGGGAAAOOOOHH!!" Fuck bitch could feel his cock begin to spasm around the tightly stretched lips of her vulva, then hot cum flowed out of her and ran down her ass! It seemed like buckets of the stuff were coming out of this devil! "OOOHHHRRGGAAA!! AAAAAHHH!! AAAAAHH!! UUGGNNN!" His nails dug into the cheeks of her ass, leaving red marks. The cum pooled on the bed below. "UUUUAAA! UUUUAAA! UUHHH! UUHH!" He just kept cuming and cuming Fuck bitch had never known a man that orgasmed for such a long time. Finally, he yanked out of her and tossed her to the bed. He stood there with his hands on his hips, admiring his handiwork, a string of semen dripping from his still hard penis. "Nice!" he said, between deep breaths, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Fuck bitch just lay there, trying not to look at him. She could feel the huge wet spot on the mattress beneath her.

"Got any beer?" he asked. Fuck bitch just lay there is shock. "I SAID, GOT ANY BEER, BITCH?!"

"Ye...yes sir!" she quickly replied, "i...in the frig...sir."

Jack pulled up his trousers and walked casually into the kitchen. He opened the frig, popped open a brew, and took a nice long swig. "Ahhhh! That's the stuff!" he said with a smile. Everything in this house belonged to HIM, including the cunt. He liked that. He liked that a lot!

* * * *

Jack raped Fuck bitch three more times that evening, each time as hard and and brutal as the last. Before leaving, he searched through her bedroom, taking cash, an expensive watch and the wedding band that her last husband had given her. Just before he left he grabbed Fuck bitch by the chin, pulling her face to within a few inches of his and said "If you tell ANYONE, I'll come back for more. YOU GOT THAT?"

"Ye...yes sir!" she replied.

Jack left the bedroom. The front door opened and slammed shut. Silence...

* * * *

12