All Comments on 'Lady Catherine's Fall Ch. 01'

by abroadsword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice beginning to the story... the plot and characters are good.keep developing the storyline and you will have a great story. continue writing the story.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Very entertaining and exciting...

...and I really liked your mentioning 'the Lady Catherine, which, as the daughter of an Earl, would be the correct address.

Well done on all counts - 4 *s and I hope to read more very soon about milady's adventures.

Thank you for a most stimulating read.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Justice denied seldom equates to historic harsh reality of colonial resettlement? Voted a 5!.

Well crafted storyline laced with 'erotic' development potential. This tale produced an interesting twist on alternative capital punishments, worthy of sexually imaginative exploration in literotica submissions, as Catherine develops her masochistic revenge? Leave no stone unturned, humiliating Fowler by subjecting him to 'stark naked' servitude within her newly acquired 'CFNM' household. Alternatively; Castration might well become possible, turning him into a personal 'Eunoch' servant, with no breeding capabilities whatsover! IE: Avenge her 'former male' admirers, showing no mercy? The possiblities in your story are endless!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Loved your use of the old story telling language

Excellent tale, yes I will read more when you write it.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 13 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I loved the romance writing. I hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent work

A very good story - well written and in a most becoming style - thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous