Lady Godiva - The True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan looked him in the eye and said, "Hold it. I want a do-over. I'm disappointed with my lack of candor and lack of confidence. I shouldn't be speaking in euphemisms. Your mother waxed my vagina and my mom's too."

"I see."

She glanced at her chest and said, "As you probably have guessed from my white breasts and pale bum, this is the first time I have been nude in public. You and my ex are responsible."

"Oh?" he said. He also looked down at her boobs as if her mentioning them reminded him they were there, out in the open. She had small, but well-formed breasts. Her pink nipples were erect. After he studied them, his eyes returned to her face.

"Yes. I discovered he was cheating on me. I learned that he didn't love me. He didn't think I was special. He didn't respect me as a human being. He didn't think of me as an equal. Hell, he didn't even think of me as a creature with feelings or a person with natural rights. He used me to make himself feel strong and important.

"After I broke up with him, I evaluated our relationship and I wasn't happy with the person I was when I was with him. I wasn't strong and confident. I didn't embrace my body and recognize my beauty and my worth.

"It was his idea that I stop tanning topless. I thought that I was being a good girlfriend, that stopping was a small gift to give someone who said they loved me. I thought it was a preference or at worst, a fetish. If you love someone and you know they like something, you do it. For other guys, I've worn stockings or thongs. I wore open toe shoes for a man who liked feet. I let another cum on my face.

"The difference in the other relationships was we were equals. We loved, respected, and only wanted the best for each other."

"Even the guy who blasted his spunk on your face?" Mike asked.

"Yes. The key was his intent. No girl I know walks around thinking 'Gosh. If only Charley would beat off and shot his cum all over my face. I'd be the happiest girl in the world!' I asked him why he wanted to do it and he said, it wasn't to humiliated or to degraded me. He told me he was turned on by the idea because he loved my face. It was the part of me he found the most sexually appealing.

"Some guys love the texture and shape of your mouth and want to kiss you. Some guys like the look, smell, and taste of your pussy and want to eat you. Some guys love your butt and want to have anal sex or do you doggie-style. As long as they want what they want out of love, why deny them?

"And to be honest, it's fun to see to see a guy frantically beating his meat, to hear him whimper, and make a face like he'll die if he doesn't ejaculate soon. It made me feel sexy and I like the feeling of anticipation, of waiting for that first blast of spunk to splatter on my face."

She grinned, shrugged her shoulders, and said, "It's weird. I know, but true." She blushed.

"The problem with my ex was he wasn't asking me not to tan because he was turned on by my beautiful, porcelain, white skin. He wanted to control me. He didn't ask out of love. He didn't want other guys to see my boobs. In his mind, they were his property. His attitude didn't uplift or empower me."

"I understand," Mike said. "How am I responsible for you being here?"

She said, "First, let me apologize for biting your head off the last time we talked. I could say I was stressed, that I hadn't been sleeping well, it was a bad day in my cycle, and I was PMS'ing big time. Those are all true, but they aren't the reason I blew up. You called me an angel."

"Huh? That's a trigger word?"

Megan laughed and said, "That was the pet name my ex called me. Actually, it was the pet name he used for the other girl he was sleeping with too. He was out of town a lot. I'm guessing there were many other women. Maybe he called us all 'Angel' to decrease the chance that he'd call us by the wrong name. I treated you badly. You didn't deserve it. I'm sorry.

"You are partly responsible for me being here because when you explained why you were a nudist your words struck a chord with me. You said it was about being genuine, honest and free. That's what I want. I want to be real, to be brave, and to love my self. I too want to experience the world without filters.

"I come from a line of strong, brave women. They have rejected limitations men and society have tried to impose on them. One of my ancestors was Lady Godiva. She rode naked through town to rebuke her husband for humiliating her with his indiscreet cheating. I'm here because this is my body and I'll do what I want with it."

Mike smiled and said, "I'm happy you're in a better place, in a better frame of mind. I'm glad we had this chance to talk. When I met you I thought, 'This is an attractive woman I'd like to get to know'. After you yelled at me, I thought 'This one is a psycho. No thanks'. Now, I'm back to thinking I'd like to get to know you better."

She smiled and not just because he stood up and she could see his dick. He said, "Come with me, we have to get you ready for the contest."

"What contest?" she stood and confidently showed him her naked body.

"We end our National Nude Day celebration with a contest where people re-act famous naked people from real life, fiction or art. With your long, blond hair and bloodline, you're a natural to re-enact Lady Godiva's ride. Come with me to the barn. I'll get you a horse."

"Okay. Who are you going to be?"

"Michelangelo's David."

She giggled and said, "You have the muscles, the six-pack, and if memory serves me, the same pubic hair style." She mischievously added, "But you're penis is too big."

He smiled, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "I have to work with what I've got."

They went to the barn. Cyne had been watching them. She smiled when she saw them walk off together. She went and found Trisha. Trisha said, "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes."

"Come with me. We have to get ready for the big finale."

"What's that?"

"We invite people to re-enact famous nudes."

"That sounds like fun," Cyne said.

"Do you have anyone you want to be? If not, I thought we could be the d'Estrees sisters. In a famous painting, they're nude sharing a bath. Gabrielle was a mistress of King Henry the IV of France. She is holding a ring and her sister is pinching her right nipple which was supposed to indicate her sister was pregnant with the King's child."

"Okay, but since you've rubbed my pussy, it's only fair that I get to pinch your nipple."

"Deal. I'll be Gabrielle. Come with me. Let's get ready." She walked away.

"What's to do? It's not like we have a costume to make. I'm confused," Cyne said as she followed the other woman.

^^^

Fifteen minutes later, a cowbell clanged signally the start of the contest. The participants lined up. The rest of the folks grabbed a drink and meandered over to a small knoll. They sat on the grass or blankets in front of a small, makeshift stage. A string of lights and the moon illuminated the area. The curtain was a couple of sheets hung from a clothesline. Trisha walked on stage completely naked just like everyone there. Her hair was up. The crowd cheered their hostess politely.

She had a wireless microphone. She spoke into it. "Hello, good people. Did you have fun today?"

The group cheered in response.

She said, "It was a lovely day and our largest turnout ever. We had a beautiful sunny day and, as always, the food was great. Thanks to all the cooks who came through for us."

She tucked the microphone under her arm and clapped. Those gathered applauded the people who had fed them. She retrieved the microphone and said, "We end our day together, with a friendly contest where people re-enact famous nudes from art, stories, or real life. May I present our distinguished judges, my parents, Able and Irene Watson!"

She turned and swung her arm in the directions of two septuagenarians who were seated on the stage. They each stood, smiled, and waved to their fellow naturalists. Their tanned, naked bodies sagged and showed the effects of time and gravity, but they bore the ravages of time proudly.

Trisha went to them and kissed each on the cheek. She handed the microphone to her father and skipped off the stage. Able consulted a paper he had in his hand and said, "First up is my grandson, Mike."

Mike walked to center stage and assumed a pose. Able said, "One of the most famous statues Michelangelo made was of David about to face Goliath. Note the rock in his right hand and the leather sling over his left shoulder."

Mike held the pose showing off his six pack and a determined, confident look on his face. Then, he waved to the crowd and walked off the stage to polite applause.

Able said, "Here is Diana Smithson."

A pregnant woman marched on stage. She turned sideways to the crowd. Her right hand covered her left breast and her left hand supported her very large belly. She gazed off into the distance.

Able read his paper. "She is recreating Demi Moore's groundbreaking cover on Vanity Fair."

After thirty seconds, the mother-to-be left the stage. Able announced the next contestant. "Here is George Turner."

A large black man walked on stage and posed. He had curly, black hair, a full beard, and a Flintstone-sized club. He leaned wearily on the club. His body was massive but without much muscular tone. He was big and fat.

Able said, "This is mighty Hercules. He is resting on his club. He is tired having completed his twelve labors."

The crowd clapped politely. George bowed and left the stage. A woman wearing long, black gloves took his place center stage. She positioned a skirt low on her hips and struck a pose.

"Here is Mimi Winters. She is Venus De Milo. The black gloves represent her missing arms."

Able and the others admired the elegant woman. She had wide hips and small breasts. She also had a knack to command your attention. She bowed and left the stage to applause.

A man brought a stool on stage and sat. He rested his chin on his right hand. Able said, "Jose Ramos as Rodin's 'The Thinker'".

Jose appeared deep in thought. Then, he bounded up, smiled, waved to the crowd, grabbed the chair, and he left the stage.

A black woman with a string of bananas around her hips came on next. She began to dance energetically, seductively, and comically. At times she crossed her eyes and made funny faces.

Able said, "Here is Edith Baxter as Josephine Baker."

The woman obviously loved to dance. Her passion was infectious. She entertained the crowd and left to a thunderous applause.

A lovely, young woman was next. She placed a chair on the stage and sat with her legs crossed and stared at the crowd. They didn't know what to make of her. Then, she uncrossed her legs in an exaggerated manner.

Able said, "Who can forget Sharon Stone flashing her vagina in the movie "Basic Instinct"? Thank you, Jennifer."

The woman repeated the move and gave everyone a good look at her shaved pussy. Her labia minora were long and flappy. They protruded out of her vagina. She giggled, picked up her chair, and ran off the stage.

Next up was, Cyne and Trisha. They came to center stage. Each holding on to a picture frame. The wooden border outlined their heads and torsos. Able read his paper. "Here are two ladies, sisters, from the French court sharing a bath. Trisha, the slut. Pardon my ad-libbing," Able said.

Everyone laughed. He continued when the tittering died down. "Trisha has been impregnated by the King. She is holding a gold ring. Cyne is pinching her sister's nipple which we all know is what one woman does to another when they discover she is with child."

The audience laughed. Trisha stuck her tongue out at her father for his satirical comments. Then, she and Cyne scampered off the stage.

Able glanced off to the right to where his grandson stood holding the reins of a horse. They exchanged nods. Mike released the horse and it walked in front of the stage. Able said, "Here is our last contestant. The lovely Megan Culbert is portraying the iconic Lady Godiva. Naked, riding a horse through Coventry, covered only by her long, blond hair."

"Clip-clop" went the horse's hooves as it walked in front of the stage. Meg smiled and waved to the crowd as she paraded passed. The crowd cheered her.

Able conferred with his wife and then walked to the center of the stage. He announced, "We had many wonderful entries. As always it's a tough choice. This year's winner is . . . " He paused to build up the suspense. "The winner is Edith Baxter as Josephine Baker."

Edith quick-stepped across the stage. She did the Charleston. The crowded roared their approval. Able slipped a ribbon over her head. A gold colored, plastic medallion hanging on the blue ribbon stated that she was 'The Winner!'. Edith blew kisses to the audience.

Mike caught up with Megan. He grabbed the horse's reins and led it back to the barn. He said, "You were great. I thought you'd win."

She laughed and said, "Edith deserved it. She's a great dancer."

They arrived at the paddock. He said, "Dismount and I'll put the horse in the coral."

"Help me?"

"Sure."

He supported her as she got off the horse. She purposely pressed her body against his as she went to the ground. Her soft body slid against his hard body. When her feet touched the ground, she stayed close to him. She hugged and kissed him.

It was a hungry kiss. They wrapped their arms around the other and kissed passionately. He got hard. His erection forced its way between their naked bodies. She could feel her sex getting slippery and her sensitive nose caught a whiff of her scent. She ground her hips into his and liked the way it felt.

When the kiss broke, she looked deep into his eyes, and said, "I like you. All I ask is that you be honest with me."

"Okay."

She stepped back and allowed him to deal with the horse. He took off the saddle and released the animal into a corral. He carried the saddle into the barn and put it away. She followed and slipped up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him, put her lips to his ear, and whispered, "My mother slid her body against yours. Was it nice?"

"It was a surprise. She fell. It all happened so quickly . . . "

She interrupted him and demanded, "Answer the question. Did you like it?"

"Yes."

She tugged on his right arm, guiding him to turn, and to face her. She grabbed his right hand and put it on her breast. She said, "I have never kissed a guy who has seen my mother naked or who has held her breast in his hand. Tell me what her boob felt like."

He thought he understood the game she was playing. She wanted the truth. He would give her the truth. He squeezed her tit and said, "It was great. Boobs are great. Her breast is bigger and softer than yours."

The young woman's nipple was erect and pressed into his palm. He caressed her breast and ran his fingertips lightly over her nipple. She gasped, "Oh."

He gently played with her nipple and tit and said, "Her nipple is larger and darker than yours." He tweaked her nub causing her to groan. "Oh!"

She slipped her hand between their bodies and grabbed his hard dick and said, "Your mother has seen your dick often."

"Yes."

"She has seen it when it is like this, big and hard."

"Yes. Guys, even nudist men, get erections. She has seen my spontaneous erections."

She stroked his hardness and said, "She told me she grooms you and has touched it."

"Yes. Ohh," he moaned. He closed his eyes and focused on her hand pleasuring his cock and groaned again, "Mmmm." then he took a deep breath and said, "She touches me to move my penis out of her way when she waxes my pubic hair. Sometimes I'm hard. Sometimes I'm soft."

"I like it hard so I can do this." She spat on her hand and beat him off.

"Ahh. Ooohh," he groaned.

She stopped. She looked down at his dick, gripped his shaft, and squeezed it. "My! What a nice dick you have. How big is it?"

"Seven and a half inches long."

"It's thick too. For me, it's all about the girth." She looked him in the eye and smiled. Then, she kissed him hard on the lips. Their teeth bumped.

After a long kiss with a lot of tongue action. She stopped and dropped to her knees. His dick was in her face. She nuzzled her cheek against it and said, "I've never seen my mother's face in a man's groin before. Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"If she'd had stayed there longer, would you have gotten hard like this?"

"Yes."

She opened her mouth and took the bulbous head of his penis into her mouth. She caressed the spongy tip with her tongue. He shuddered and moaned, "Oh! God!"

She spat him out. His prick banged against her chin, lips, and cheeks as she moved her head about. Then she said, "Did you wish she'd done that?"

"No. She fell. Honestly, I was worried that she was hurt."

"Would you like my mother to suck your cock?"

"No. You. Only you!" there was more than a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Good answer." She took his cock back into her mouth and for forty-five seconds blew him.

"Oh! Nice!"

She stopped and said, "If I let you, would you give me a facial or a pearl necklace?"

"That's not my thing."

"Oh, it's not," she said as she stood up. "What's your thing?"

"Fucking. I'd like to bury my cock deep inside you."

"I see," she said. She was up against him. Her belly and tits pressed against his hard, muscular body. She looked in one eye and then the other. She took his hand and brought it to her labia and said, "You know, your mother touched me here. She touched my pussy, pulled on my lips, and her fingertips dipped inside me as she rubbed oil and lotion on me."

His fingertip slipped inside her because she was very wet.

"I liked it. She has a gentle touch."

"Enough teasing!" he shouted. He grabbed her, turned her around, and bent her over the saddle. Her stomach rested on the smooth, worn leather as he forced her to bend over. He grabbed his hard aching cock and pushed it against her sex. He moved it around her lips spreading her moisture everywhere.

"Oh!" he gasped.

"OH!" she cried when he roughly brushed the head of his dick over her clit.

"Enough with the games. Yes, I've seen my mother, your mother, my grandmother too, naked, and they have seen me nude. I've touched my mother's pussy and she has touched my dick. I've held your mother's tit and her cheek has brushed my cock. What of it?

"The question is," He paused, tapped his dick against her cunt, and said, "Do you want it? Do you want me to shove my hard cock into your oh so wet pussy?"

"Yes. YES!" Her body was shaking with anticipation. "Do it!, she commanded. "Take me," she begged.

He pressed forward and penetrated her.

"Ahhh," he cried as his manhood slipped inside her warm tunnel.

"Yes! Oh! Yes!" she groaned.

He pushed forward. She pushed her hips back. He slid into to the hilt.

"Ohhh. You're stretching me. Filling me! Mmmmm."

Then, they fucked. It was animalistic. Primal.

He pounded her for teasing and taunting him. Soon, they were covered with sweat and breathing hard. Two minutes in, she orgasmed.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out when a little climax surprised her.

He didn't stop. He didn't slow down and let her enjoy it. He fucked her sweet hole more forcefully. He drove her to higher heights. Minutes later, a larger orgasm swelled within her.

"Oh, Mike. Oh, God! Oh. Ohh! Ohhh!" she hollered. Her body went into a full spasm this time. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy clamped down on his penis.

"Ah. Oh! Ohhh!" he groaned as his dick exploded. He jabbed all seven and a half inches deep inside her and splattered his cum against her cervix. His body slumped over hers.

A quiet stillness enveloped them as feelings of wondrous pleasure filled their bodies. Time stood still.

When she could speak she mumbled, "Hot. Too hot." She reached back and pushed ineffectually against his body.