Lady Godiva - The True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the message and rolled off her. They gasped for air.

A minute later they heard Cyne say with a smirk, "There they are. We've been looking everywhere for you."

The lovers turned to see their mothers standing in the doorway of the barn with their arms crossed and knowing, smug looks on their faces. The mothers saw the orgasmic glow on their children's faces and the sheen on their genitalia caused by their combined fluids.

"I'm glad you're okay," Trisha said.

Cyne said, "They look better than okay. They're glowing."

The older women laughed. The kids blushed.

^^^

That night, Mike went home with Cyne and Megan.

"We're going to take a shower," Megan announced.

"I'm off to bed," Cyne said.

Megan giggled and said, "We'll be there soon."

Her mother shook her head, laughed and went to her room.

"Come on. Let's get cleaned up," Megan said. She grabbed her partner's hand and led him to the bathroom.

He said, "So we can get dirty again?"

"Yes!"

They shared a laugh, stripped, and got into the shower. They cleaned up quickly and then, the shower became a grope-fest. They giggled, laughed, kissed, played grab ass, caressed, and enjoyed each other's young, toned body.

They exited the shower and dried themselves quickly. "Take me to my bed!" she demanded.

Mike scooped her up in his arms and carried her out. She was naked and happy and laughing. He too was in high spirits. He was also as hard as a rock. On their way to her bedroom, they passed her mother. She was wearing a simple cotton nightgown.

Cyne said, "Oh. Sorry. I was just going to the kitchen to get a glass of water." She took in the whole picture included his large, hard cock. "Good for you, Megan," she thought as she watched the young, horny, happy couple go passed her.

Mike carried his girl into her bedroom, he kicked the door close, and deposited her on the bed. Then, he climbed in beside her and they kissed.

She crawled on top of him, closed her eyes, and kissed him again. Passionately. He embraced her and returned the kiss with equal fervor. They kissed many times. Deep, hungry kisses. Their tongues explored the other's mouth. His hands rubbed her back and groped her ass. He was hard. She was wet. Again.

He rolled her over. He ground his hard cock against her pubis. They both moaned. His mouth found her pert breasts. Their small size was not an issue. He delighted in them. His hand, fingers, lips, and tongue explored them and caused her to grow wetter and moan often.

He pulled off and said, "I have to taste you."

Her face turned red at the suggestion that he'd enjoy eating her pussy. He quickly was between her legs. He lashed her sex with his tongue and probed her cavity with eager fingers.

"Oh!" she moaned.

"Mmmmm," he answered assuring her that he loved the smell, taste, and texture of her pussy.

After thoroughly exploring her vagina, he focused on bringing her pleasure. He alternated sucking on her nub and flicking it with his tongue.

"Yes. Oh! Yes." she rejoiced. Her hips rolled into him as her excitement built.

He judged that she was close to climaxing by the volume and frequency of her groans. He was determined to get her off. He inserted a finger into her pussy. He swirled it against the sides of her vagina. Then, he extracted it, and while sucking hard on her clit, he jammed that slick finger up her ass.

"OH! Fuck!" she cried. The unexpected invasion pushed her over the edge. She came. Big time.

Her torso lurched off her bed and then, slowly sunk down. Mike left his finger in her butt. He smiled and felt her asshole clench and grab his digit. As time passed, the intensity of her spasms decreased.

She wiped her brow and said, "Wow! That was a good one. Ahh. Ahh. You can take your finger out of my butt."

He extracted it and looked at her as he smiled like a Cheshire cat. She saw his big smile and felt forced to respond. She blushed and said, "You did good. An unexpected finger in the bum can be a good thing."

He continued to smile and stare at her. She fidgeted and said, "Okay. A great thing."

She sat up, pushed him on his back, straddled his hips and said, "I don't like having to justify my likes and dislikes."

"Who says you have too. We like what we like. Do you remember what I like?"

She grinned, lifted off him, and said, "Something about burying your cock deep."

She grabbed his dick, put it at her opening, and slid down his long pole.

"Ahhh," he groaned.

"Ohhh!" she moaned as he spread her flesh.

She pressed herself down and said, "Mmm. I want it all." She forced her body to take all of his long, thick cock. She stayed down fully impaled. "Wow! You're thick!"

"And you're tight!"

She laughed and said,"We're a perfect match."

She ground her clit into him and exclaimed, "Oh!"

He reached up and caressed her breasts. His thumbs and index fingers latched on to her erect nipples. He gave them a gentle tug.

"Oh," she crooned.

He pinched her nipples and pulled harder. That caused her to grit her teeth. She hissed and said, "Bastard!"

He rubbed her aching nipples and said, "I noticed you didn't say stop." He pinched them again.

"Ohh!"

She took a deep breath and released it slowly. She said, "I admit I like rough nipple play. It hurts in a good way. Now, let's fuck."

She put her hands on his chest and began rocking up and down on his cock. She groaned, "Mmm."

Mike responded. He drove his fat cock into her tight hole and sighed, "Ohh."

He sat up, kissed her lips, and sucked on her little breasts as she rolled her hips and rode him.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she groaned on every down stroke.

Mike dropped down onto his back and they screwed. Her face and chest flushed red as her excitement level built.

She cried out loudly, "Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh." Her body froze and her breathing stopped as a big, beautiful orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Mike was relieved that she had cum because he was having trouble holding back. He grunted, "Uhh!" and shoved his cock in deep. His dick exploded. He continued to jab it into her in rhythm with his spurts. He cried out, "Oh. Oh. Oh." until his cum was spent.

The two of them felt exhausted. She lay down on top of him. They didn't speak. They concentrated on breathing and the intense pleasure they were experiencing. She crawled off him. They fell asleep in the bed.

^^^

Megan woke. Sunlight was streaming into her bedroom. It struck her in the eye and made her frown. She felt a very large penis pressing against her ass. That made her smile. She turned and faced her bedmate and said, "Morning!"

Her movement woke Mike. His eyes opened slowly. He groaned, "Ah. Why did you wake me?"

His eyes opened fully. He stared into the face inches away from his. She was smiling brightly.

"Ugh. Are you one of those chipper morning people?" he asked.

"Not usually, but I had a wonderful night's sleep. I was so calm and relaxed. I think you had something to do with that," she said with a giggle. She slid down and put his dick in her mouth. She sucked and tongued it.

"Oh!" he groaned.

She pulled off and chastised him. "You lazy boy. You didn't clean up from last night. I can taste myself."

Concerned, he asked, "Is that a problem? I can go wash."

She licked his dick like a Lollipop and said, "Nope. Because, as you know, my pussy is delicious."

She got busy and gave him a serious blowjob. She had him moaning and complimenting her.

"Oh, Babe! This is fantastic. I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Argh!" he shouted as sperm flew into her mouth. The proud girl sucked and swallowed his load.

There was a knock on the door. Cyne announced, "Breakfast in five minutes."

"Okay, Mom." Megan climbed out of bed and said to Mike, "I get to use the toilet first."

She had a half bath off her bedroom. They took turns peeing and shared a toothbrush and a hairbrush. Her long, blond hair shined when she was through brushing it.

Megan tossed him his boxers and said, "Put this on. It was fun being naked yesterday. But I don't think my mother will be okay with us being naked at breakfast." She slipped on the nightgown she didn't wear last night.

They went into the kitchen. Coffee and pancakes were on the table. Megan sat in her usual spot facing the refrigerator. Her mother's chair was to her left near the sink.

"Sit there," she said putting Mike on her right opposite her mother's chair.

Cyne was in the pantry rummaging through the shelves. "There you are," she said talking to herself out loud. She stepping into the kitchen brandishing a jar of preserves and said, "I knew I had some strawberries."

She stopped suddenly. Mike and Megan's jaws dropped because Cyne was naked. They saw her hairless cunt, bouncing breasts, and large, hard, brown nipples.

"Oh!" Cyne cried out in distress. "I thought since Mike is a nudist and we all enjoyed being without clothes yesterday that we'd continue. Oh, God. This is embarrassing."

"Mom, this is great," Megan said. She popped out of her chair. "I was hoping we could be naked. It's so freeing." She wiped off her gown. She hadn't worn any undergarments, so she was nude. Her perky breasts sat high on her chest. Her pink nips were smaller than her mother's but just as erect.

"So I've converted you?" Mike said laughing. He stood, removed his underwear, and sat back down. To put everyone at ease, he ignored the fact everyone was naked. In an even tone, he said, "Breakfast looks delicious. Those strawberries will be great with the pancakes."

Everyone sat, ate, and had a normal conversation. After breakfast, Mike said,"Thank you for the meal. Let me clear the table."

Megan smiled. She liked that he was so courteous. Cyne stood and sat, "Thank you for the offer, but I ran the dishwater last night. I need to empty it first."

"Okay, but only if I can make dinner for both of you tonight."

Megan said, "You mean like a date?"

"Yes."

Cyne smiled and said, "Good-looking, polite, and he can cook. That's the kind of guy my daughter deserves." The college kids blushed. She had managed to embarrass both of them.

She got up and went to the dishwasher. It was behind her located next to the sink. She opened the unit, pulled out a wire rack, removed the glasses, and put them in the cupboard.

While she worked. The young folks talked about Mike's cooking prowess.

Cyne pulled out the lower rack where the bowls, plates, and the silverware baskets were. She made quick work of the bowls and plates. She bent over and showed her ass to Mike as she dealt with the cutlery. Mike noticed.

Cyne bent over at the waist not realizing she was showing him everything. She held that revealing position a long time. Mike's first look was a quick glance, but as she stayed there shifting her weight and showing him the goods. He began to stare and study her round bottom, her thick-lipped sex, and the crinkled asshole.

Megan didn't realize her mother was exposing herself. She was looking the other way toward Mike. However, when Mike's answers became delayed and his eyes were not on her, she followed his gaze and saw her mom showing her stuff like a stripper in a nudie club.

Megan glanced at her mother and then Mike. He was memorized. She laughed and said, "Mom, you have a scrumptious ass and you are displaying it and all your bits by bending over like that. Oh my God! You've given my boyfriend an erection."

"What?" Cyne said. She stood and turned toward the kitchen table.

"We had an unobstructed view of your vagina while you gathered the forks and spoons."

"Oh, God! I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed," she said.

"The fault is mine," Mike said. "I apologize. I shouldn't have stared."

"How could you not?" Megan asked and laughed. "She practically had her ass in your face!"

Cyne's face turned red. She babbled, "Sorry. To make sure the flatware gets clean, they tell you to mix the cutlery. Put some up. Some down. And to mix the spoons, forks, and knives together so they don't nest.

"I admit I'm anal. I like to gather all the knives, then the forks, and lastly, the spoons. It's easier to put them away in the drawer when they're separated."

"We know your anal, Mom," Megan said and laughed. "We got a good look at your anal opening and pussy!" She got up, hugged her mother, and said, "It's okay. These things happen. Don't worry. I know how to fix it."

Then she went over to Mike and held out her hand. She said, "Stand up. It's back to the bedroom for us. I'll ride you all morning if that's what it takes to get rid of your erection."

He smiled, stood, showed his huge hard-on to the mother and her daughter, and said, "I like the way you think."

Hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom.

The End