Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me the real reason why you came here..." Honey breathed, knowing Ray was hers now.

There was a beat of hesitation, then another as Ray fought against the truth. Honey, gazing into his eyes, caught the exact moment he surrendered to his lust.

"I came here to fuck you..." Ray answered, his voice hoarse with desire.

"Your wife can't sexually satisfy you anymore, can she?" Honey prompted, his every betrayal getting her more and more hot.

"No." Ray growled, his face breaking into a crooked grin as Honey kissed him and without guilt he returned it, his tongue entering her mouth forcefully. Honey was breathing hard as their mouths collided and competed, battling to consume the other. She stuck out her tongue and he hungrily sucked it into his mouth

"Oh God... I want you..." He snarled as his hands groped her bare ass, pulling her closer to him so he could push his hard cock up against her. Honey sighed with pleasure at his words, this once faithful family man completely corrupted now, his wife and child back home totally forgotten.

"You'll have to be evil now...and work for us..." She informed him as she ripped open his shirt and ran her hands over his bare chest."

"Anything..." he promised and he meant it. His wanton desire for her pussy was his overriding objective now and he would happily betray his former loyalties for the chance to fuck her cunt every chance he got.

Honey sank to the floor and tugged his tie, pulling him down with her.

"Ahhh ..." She moaned as Ray buried his face in her big ripe melons, sloppily licking and sucking them, smothering himself in her abundant creamy flesh. "Tell me you love my tits." She pleaded.

"I love your tits." He sighed as he fondled and nibbled on her pert nipples. Lower, his hand was between her legs, feeling the wet heat of her shaved mound, roughly rubbing her dripping folds. The pleasant coarseness of his fingers made Honey writhe.

"Do you love Bethany anymore?"

"No. I love you now." Ray said as he lifted his head and made eye contact with her. He wanted her to see how much he meant it. "You're such a dirty slut." He and Honey were bonded so closely now his marriage meant nothing to him any more. He'd happily divorce his wife if she wanted him too but he knew she didn't. She wanted him screwing around behind Bethany's back, making an adulterer out of him.

He pulled back, hastily undoing his belt and unzipping his flies before lifting his hips and pulling off his pants. The old him had been rather modest and bashful but he enjoyed with way Honey's eyes gleamed at the sight of his nakedness.

"Mmmm..." Honey moaned as she took in the outline of his large cock still hidden in his briefs. She crawled on all fours between his legs, running her hands over his thick thighs, before stroking her hand over the soft cotton.

Biting her lower lip she gripped the waistband of his underwear and reverentially pulled it down, exposed his 9 inches, the coarse thatch at its base and his tasty balls. Moving to squat over him, and guiding his shaft to her eager cunt, she sank down on him, moaning as his meat stretched her open.

"Oh God...you're so tight..." Ray grunted, content, for now, to let her ride him. He put his arms around her slender waist as she began to rock back and forth. He cupped her ass as he pulled her face down to his, probing her mouth with his tongue as she took all of his size inside her.

"Awwww...fuck me with your married cock...." Honey moaned as she bounced up and down, delighting in the big virile man between her legs. Ray had propped himself up on his arms, his muscled chest and ripped abs heaving as he bucked in time to the fast rhythm, grunting as he was thrusting into her hard. "You like being a cheater now, don't you?"

"Fuck...yeah...."

His cock was so snug inside her and she was flexing her internal muscles clamping down further as she thrashed around on it, her hair streaked with perspiration. Usually she like to be on top but something was missing; she wanted him to fuck her, take her hard, only then would his descent into evil be truly irreversible.

"The bed..." She moaned, barely able to speak more than those fewer words.

Ray grinned wolfishly at her request and swept to his feet, scooping her up easily due to his enhanced strength. He tossed her on her back onto the nearby mattress.

Honey quivered at the feel of his masculine body on hers, running her hands over his back and down to his butt as he started rutting away again, penetrating her so deeply. She could barely move as his hand pinned one of her arms above her head and his ass humped up and down in the air.

She loved looking at his rugged face, so focussed as his long hair felt down around it, the tie around his neck brushing over her chest every time his unsheathed cock was buried inside her. With her free hand she slipped it between their entwined bodies to play with her engorged clit, the extra sensation making her arch her back.

"Ahhhh....please...make me cum...." She pleaded, wrapping her legs around his torso.

Ray just smiled. He was hers now, but she was also his. He was going to make her cum, and when he was done he'd cum inside her, possessing her fully. The thought of two bitches pregnant with his child prompted him to pound her harder. He entertained the idea of sharing Jenny with this evil whore, sucking on their swollen tits, his seed in their bellies growing from the result of his adulterous liaisons.

Bethany had given him his first child but the sluts deserved it more.

"Shiiiiittttt...." Honey screamed as a violent punch of ecstasy shuddered through her body, tearing down her defences, sending the world spinning away. No guy had ever fucked her like this, had provoked such sublime sensations in her well used flesh. Her body was on fire, burning white hot and blinding.

Limp, no longer in control of her limbs, such was her pleasure. Ray carried on pounding her through two more orgasms that threatened to blow her mind and leave her a physically drained wreck. He lowered his head and sucked on her jiggling tits, his breath hot and his tongue cool.

"Jesus...." Honey wheezed, blinking as she opened her eyes, blearily, gazing up at Ray's satisfied face, his ego proud of showing how much of a man he was.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, you dirty whore..." He growled, levering himself up, his cock pulsating as he thrust in to her again and again, over and over, his balls slapping against her, heavy with his jism.

"Ooooh yeah...give me all your cum..."

"Fuck.......!" He shouted as he shot load after load deep inside her. "Uhhhh....yeah...fuck...sssshit..." He moaned, his face screwed up with release and sensation. He'd never cum as hard as he was right now.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey glanced over at Ray. The naked man was sprawled out and sleeping, exhausted from their carnal exertions and glowing with post-coital bliss. She smiled as she drank in his gorgeous body, his biceps, his underarms, his peaceful chest and the well endowed cock resting on his thigh.

The young woman sat down at the desk, feeling his cum dribbling down her thigh as she turned on her monitor. Lady Goodnight's divine face filled the screen.

"He's all ours now." Honey informed her boss.

"Good." Goodnight said in her clipped English accent. "Now we can begin phase two."

Honey ended the communication and climbed in next to Ray. She imagined him lying to his wife tomorrow, telling her he'd slept at the office and unsuspecting, she'd believe him. She'd have no idea her once loving husband would be fucking Honey every chance he got. He might still sleep next to Bethany after tonight but from now on his cock and his tainted heart belonged to her.