Lady Gwendolyn's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was so sweet he had to sample it. He pushed gently on her anus slipping inside slowly. The pressure was exquisite. He paused allowing her to adjust to him. Her muscles pulsed gently on his finger pulling him in further. Soon he was in to his knuckles.

"Oh god, master, fuck my ass with your finger. Get me ready for your cock, Edward." He needed no encouragement. He pulled gently out then reinserting his finger getting her used to the sensation. She rocked her hips into his palm, driving his finger deep within her nasty hole. She pumped her ass on his finger, fucking herself hard. He inserted his thumb into her pussy, now finger fucking both holes. It drove her wild, bucking violently on his hand.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, Edward, I'm cummmmming. Oh god! OOOOhhhhhh, Edwarddd. Yesss! Yesssss!" Her orgasm slammed into her driving the breath from her lungs. She bucked wildly her muscles clenching on his fingers. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She lay there trying to catch her breath as Edward continued to pump his fingers in and out of her slowly.

"Oh, god, Edward. That was amazing!" She said panting.

"Don't judge too quickly, love. I am not done yet. Let me show you what amazing feels like." He said removing his fingers and slowing inserting his large cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Harder, Edward. Harder." She moaned in a fevered pitch.

"Easy, love, I don't wish to hurt you." He continued his pace at her displeasure.

"You wont hurt me. I assure you." She gyrated her hips, basing him into her. His breath slammed out of his chest as his cock knocked against her womb. He paused to catch his breath and gain control over his excitement.

"Gods! Gwen! I could have hurt you. Where did you learn to do that?"

"The King." That was all she said. Just, the King.What? Did she mean, Father? Surely not. – he said to himself, then repeated it aloud as if in shock.

"Yes, Edward, your Father the king. He has been taking me to his bed almost nightly since just after my 13th birthday. I love him dearly, Edward, just as I love you. I suspect it is the reason that he has never married me off. I asked him once why he never remarried after your mother died and he told me that he needn't, since I was the only one he wanted."

"Well from now on I will be the only one to bed you. Do you understand me, Gwen?" He withdrew his cock then slammed it back in just at the moment he asked if she understood. She moaned loudly arching her back in response.

"Mmmmm." It was the only sound she made. He slammed his cock into her cunt roughly several more times before stopping again.

"Answer me, Gwenie. Do you understand that you belong to me and I will not share you with him?"

"Yes, Edward. I understand but how will you keep father from taking me to his bed? He is the King."

"You let me worry about that. I am your master now, wench." He said that last part with a wicked grin.

"Yes, master. Now fuck me Edward. Fuck your slave hard. Shoot your seed deep within me."

"Yes sweet one, yes, but not in your cunt. I want your ass. I want to fuck your ass hard." He withdrew his cock from her pussy and pressed it into her ass slowly. The pressure was almost too much. She was so tight and hot like an oven and her cheeks were so red hot it was mind blowing. He grunted when his balls slapped against her ass.

"Ooooh master, fuck my ass good. Fill me up with your large cock. Make me cum. Fuck me hard Edward. Mmmmm!" She rubbed her clit as he slammed hard and fast into her tight ass. He was buggering Gwen. Gwen. She was like a sister to him. It was too much for him. He was cumming and cumming hard.

"Ooooh, Gwenie. I'm cummimmmingg! I'm cummming! Uuuughhh!" He screamed as he drove himself into her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her sore red ass.

"Yes, Edward. Give it to me hard, fill my ass. Yesssss. Oh god, Edward, I am cu...Edddwarddd!" Her world exploded as the muscles in her ass and cunt began to contract at once. She felt his cock pulsing in time to her contractions filling her with rope after rope of cum. His seed filled her making her rectum feel full. They both lay there very still catching their breath.

"That was truly amazing, Gwen. I have never felt anything like it." He panted.

"Nor I. You are far superior than I could have ever imagined. You surpass even your father." He took that as the compliment it was. Hugging her close and placing the softest of kisses on her forehead just as his softened member plopped out of her ass. They both laughed at the sensation.

"You realize love that your punishment is not over simply because I have taken you for mine. If anything it has made it more important that you be thoroughly punished. You must learn to respect me, if I am to be your lover, your master, your King." He brushed her hair away from her face gently with his hand, kissing her.

"But Edward, I do respect you in all ways. I always have. There is no need to abuse me. Please Edward. You already know I would do anything for you. I have promised not to sleep with the King any longer. Please." She pleaded, tears slipping quietly down her face.

"Hush, baby girl, hush. Don't cry, Gwenie. I know, my love, I know, but it must be done. This must happen. You have to see that it will hurt me more than you, but I have promised to punish you for your invasion of my privacy and I cannot relent. You will learn to take pleasure from the pain I show you. You'll see." He paused to kiss the fallen tears from her eyes.

"You will be down here under my careful hand for five days after which point I will make it known to father that I will take you for my wife and he must step down as king. We will rule this land together, dearest. This is something that you need to go through to be a better Queen. Will you endure this punishment from me, Gwen, for us?" He said gently.

"For you Edward I would endure the fires of hell, but please, I beg of you, one last time, not to do this."

"My love, do not promise what you cannot hope to keep. You will beg me to stop many times before this week is up, but know I will love you more for your strength. Now I must leave you. Phillip will tend to your needs, but be warned, if you attempt to escape or manage to get Phillip to release you, you will both be punished severely. Do you understand, love?"

"Yes, my lord." She said in almost a whisper as he got up from the bed and began to dress.

"Prepare for my return, love. I expect you to be washed, your hair brushed and left loose, and your mound to be shaved clean of hair. I will be back for you tonight after supper. Until then." He bent down suckling one of her nipples into his mouth, pulling a moan from her.

"Edward, wait. What will you tell your father when I am not seen at dinner? He expects that I join him after all have gone to sleep."

"Simply, my dove. At my request, you have gone to stay with my sister, Jocelyn, for the week to help her with the twins and that I sent you without delay this morning after breakfast. He will not question my judgment. Now I have to go. I have spent far too long down here already. Get some rest." He knocked twice and Phillip unlocked the door.

"My lord?" He asked blandly. Clearly he was not happy with what went on in here.

"Bring Gwen some lunch and then help her bathe. She will need to have some of that oil I had you bring massaged into the tender flesh of her buttocks. I will be back after I have dinner with father and I expect her clean-shaven and bathed. I trust you are up to the task." He said knowingly.

"Yes, my lord. She is in good hands." He said with a slight bow.

"Good, good. I will bring her dinner. After I arrive you may lock us in for the night and leave, however you must arrive at daybreak to allow me time to prepare for my meeting with father's advisors." He paused before leaving, clapping Phillip soundly on the back. "Thank you, old friend."

"My pleasure, majesty." He said to a closed door. Edward had already left. Turning to Gwendolyn he said, "Would you like me to bring you some food and wine my lady or do you wish to rest?"

"For now Phillip, I would like to rest. Could you wake me in time to prepare for my master's return?" She said settling down on the pillows, closing her eyes.

"Of course, my lady. Please knock if you need anything. I will be just on the other side of this door." He turned to leave but Gwen called him back.

"Phillip, how much of what went on in here were you able to hear through the door? Please be honest."

The look on her face pulled at his heart, but she had asked for the truth. "All of it, my lady. I am sorry. Sounds travel very well down here."

"Thank you Phillip, you may leave."

He closed the door to the sound of her weeping. He didn't blame her really. Edward was quite harsh, but at the same time a very fair master. He would not put her through this unless he believed it to be necessary, but still he felt her pain. Literally. More than once Phillip had been the recipient of the prince's highly skilled punishments. Master Gurney had taught him well, indeed.

She cried for nearly a half an hour but eventually the sound of her weeping stopped, replaced by what sounded like delicate snoring.Poor dear,Phillip thought to himself,she must be exhausted.

***

At dusk, Edward went down for dinner with his father the King. He wore a beautiful red tunic embroidered in gold with the family crest in the center. His leggins were a deep gold to match. He always wore his hair loose but today it was tied in a tight braid that hung down to the middle of his back. He was a vision.

King George was already seated at the head of the table in a large throne-like chair. He too wore a red tunic however it was more of a deep blood red with tiny sapphires sown throughout. It glittered like the night sky.

"Edward."

"Father." Edward said inclining his head ever so slightly. Edward felt a slight pang of jealously bordering on anger, which he did not hint at of course.

"Have you seen our Gwenie tonight? It isn't like her to be late for dinner. I had the cook make her favorite to celebrate her birthday. She is 18 today."

"Heavens, father. I completely forgot about her birthday. She didn't mention it to me this morning."What a dolt! How could I have forgotten? My anger has gotten the best of me. I shall do something extra special for her tonight after her punishment. – He thought to himself.

"I sent her to Jocelyn's this morning, father. Jocelyn requested her assistance with the twins so I sent her for the week. She will be back on Tuesday." He said as if it meant nothing that she was gone but he knew what this would mean to his father.

"YOU DID WHAT?!? How dare you?" King George stood from his chair pushing it two feet back with one gesture. His hands gripped the table until his knuckles turned white.

"I'm sorry father. I didn't think you would mind. Jocelyn's wet nurse fell sick and the nannies were dismissed, well imprisoned actually, for grave misconduct. Jocelyn needed the help father, especially with Aiden away at war. She is alone father." He pleaded calmly, but inside he was very amused with how this was playing out. He has always been an accomplished liar.

"That fool Prince of hers is always going to war for one reason or another. It is surprising that he was home long enough to get her with child. But still that does not excuse you sending her away without my permission. What were you thinking, son?" George's anger seeped away with his son's reasoning, replaced by loss. He had not slept alone in five years. She's the love of his life.

"I apologize father. I didn't think it would affect you so. I also did not remember her birthday. I would not have sent her had I known." His father sat down taking a large drink from the golden goblet before him.

"You were right to do as you did, son. I over reacted. I have been trying to give you more of the responsibilities of this kingdom. It will not be long before you are king and you must be ready." He said with a heavy heart. He had planned to pass the crown down to his son once Edward took a bride.

"Have you anyone in mind to take as your bride, son. You are not getting any younger. You will be 29 in the spring." His father inquired, changing the subject.

"I have someone in mind father and I think you will like my choice, but I would like to keep it quiet for a bit longer until she has proven herself worthy." He said with a genuine smile. His loins tightened with the thought of his Gwenie readying herself for him at this very moment.

"I eagerly await your choice, son. Do not keep me in suspense too long. I am an old man." He said with a deep chuckle.

"Fear not father you will have my decision by end of week. I will wish to marry within the month, if possible." He had not given the wedding much thought. He will have to speak to Gwen tonight.That shall be her surprise. I will take her measurements and wishes for her gown. She will be delighted. I think I shall also bring her a present, jewels, yes and some flowers. I will send the one of the maidens out immediately. – He decided.

"Splendid, Splendid. A toast then, to you Edward, my son and your impending marriage. May her loins be wet and her breasts firm. May she keep you keep you warm in the winter and give you sons in the fall." Both the king and Edward laughed heartily at the crass toast.

"Oh she shall father, she shall. My loins fill just thinking about her."

"I shall not keep you long then. Let us eat so that you may visit your maiden and quench your longing."

They both laughed again and commenced the enjoyment of the feast. Edward would make sure a small feast such as this would be prepared for Gwen for her birthday. He could not wait to see her.

***

Phillip knocked softly before opening the door. The Gwen was still asleep, covered only partially. She was still naked and her leg was hanging off the bed, uncovered as well as one of her ample breasts. Just the sight of her sleeping in this state made his cock harden. He had always longed for her but knew he could never have her because of his station in life. He would forever serve her but not service her. His heart ached as much as his cock.

He couldn't wake her with his cock in this state so he sat on the chair by her bed, withdrew his hardened member and masturbated silently until he came. He had not cum this hard in some time. He attributed this to her naked beauty laid out before him. Wiping himself off with his shirt, he fastened his codpiece and lightly touched her breast in hopes not to wake her.

His wish came true. He was able to caress and lightly squeeze her ample orbs before she even stirred. She was in a very deep sleep. He desperately wanted to touch her mound but did not want to risk it. Perhaps, his master would allow him to participate in her punishment as he always did with his guests. He tried to shake the visual since his cock was awakening again.

"Lady Gwendolyn, wake up. You must bathe." He said quietly, shaking her gently by the shoulder.

She groaned tossing the covers completely from her, exposing the bounty of her body to him. He dare not look. He didn't have the time to service himself again. The prince would be down within the hour and she must be ready.

"My lady, please wake up. The prince will be here shortly. Gwendolyn." He said more urgently, shaking her firmly. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked about the room hazy eyed.

"Oh Phillip, I'm sorry. I was dreaming of the King. He was holding court. He is so magnificent." She said, her voice heavy with sleep.

"That he is my lady. Now we must get you bathed and ready for my lord, Edward's arrival. He will be very angry if you are not ready." He said helping her to sit up. "I have brought you some fresh hot water for your bath and I will give you a massage when we are through with your preparations. Your mound must be shaved smooth and your hair brushed. We have little time."

"Yes of course." She gave herself over to his ministrations.

***

Edward walked down the hall whistling, dinner tray in hand. The tray had an array of foods fresh from dinner including warm pear slices in a brandy sauce, Gwen's favorite, and a sweet late fall red wine, also her favorite. Under his arm he had a bouquet of fresh cut roses from the courtyard, courtesy of Ellen, one of his courtesans, and in the pocket of his robe was an emerald pendant, his gift to Gwen.

He had bought the pendant earlier in the day, from a merchant visiting from Spain. The emerald was the size of a small plum and it was set in a rose colored gold. There were no diamonds surrounding it for it's beauty did not need any enhancements, much like his Gwenie. He came to his special room just as Phillip closed the door.

"Is she ready to my specifications, Phillip?" He asked gaily.

"Yes, m'lord, she is ready and looks stunning." He said with a slight bow.

"Thank you, Phillip. I knew I could count on your assistance." He paused. "Would you please get the door? You may lock us in for the night as I do not see any reason to leave. You may then have the night to yourself, enjoy! Make sure you are back no later than sunrise, however. I have important matters to tend to in the morning."

"Yes, highness, thank you, Edward." He said happily bowing respectfully. Tonight he would be bedding the lovely Mary. It has been a long time since he has had the pleasure of her company. He could already feel the weight of her ample breast in his hand.

"Uh, Phillip, the door please. This tray is heavy." He said amused. He could tell his friend was already thinking of which lady he would bed. "So which will it be tonight?"

"Sorry, Master. I was thinking Mary would be the lucky lady. She has such an amazing chest." He mused as he opened the door.

"That she does. Have a good night, my friend." Edward said as he entered the room.

"Thank you, my lord, you too." He said with a wink as he closed and locked the heavy door.

Edward turned toward Gwendolyn as the door closed and Phillip turned the key in the heavy lock. The sound caused her to jump but she didn't look up. She sat at the edge of the bed, eyes turned down, hands clasped in her lap. She worn nothing but what she came into the world with. Her nipples were erect, tempting him to suckle them and beneath her hands he could see that her mound was bare as was the rest of her. She looked magnificent.

"You are enchanting, my love." He said unable to take his eyes off her bare pussy.

"Thank you, my lord. I am glad that I please you." She said timidly.

"You have been a very naughty girl, Gwen. Father tells me that it is your birthday and you have failed to tell me." He said seductively.

"I am sorry, my lord. With all that has happened today I'm afraid that I forgot. Please forgive me." She said with a slight tremble in her voice.

"It is alright, dearest. I will only add 5 lashings to your punishment tonight. I am generous am I not, my love?"

"Most kind, master. I deserve to be punished for my infraction." She said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"You have learned so quickly, my dear." He said proudly. "I have brought you roses from the courtyard and dinner, love, all of your favorites, even pears in brandy. Happy birthday, darling Gwen. I love you so very much!" He was so full of emotion he felt sure he would cry, but he did not.

"Thank you, Edward." She said leaping from the bed, throwing her arms around his neck, breasts pressed up against his robe. "I love you!" She kissed him passionately, tongue caressing his full lips. He was the first to pull away.

"There will be plenty of time for that tonight, my Gwen. Here sit down and eat your dinner before it cools. I have more surprises for you later after your punishment." He saw her jump at the mention of yet more punishment but she was far to excited to allow it to ruin her mood.