Lady Gwendolyn's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ate ravenously at first, devouring the lamb with mint jelly. She had slowed down by the time she reached the quail and cranberries.

"Easy, love, I don't want you to choke. Did Phillip not feed you this afternoon after I left?"I will punish him severely for disobeying me­– he thought harshly.

"No, no. Phillip offered but I was far too tired. I fell asleep and slept until just about an hour or so ago." She said as she munched on a piece of asparagus.

"Good. I am glad you rested but you should have eaten." He said concerned. "You do look rested. Your color has improved." He said brushing a lock of hair from her face, smiling. She turned her cheek into his touch allowing his hand to caress her face.

"God, I missed you today, Gwenie. I have been in love with you for so long and to be able to act upon my love is like a dream come true."

"I am happy that I could make your dreams a reality. I love you deeply and it gladdens me to see you happy."I just wish you didn't have to punish me so, but I suppose I deserve it after invading your privacy. He is right though I will be better for it. – she thought resigned to her punishment.

"Are you finished eating love? For I have brought your favorite desert and you haven't finished all of your wine." He wanted her to drink all of the wine he provided because it would make her far more receptive tonight.

He couldn't wait to smack the paddle hard against her firm ass. It excited him more than words to see her flesh redden and to hear her whimpers as she surrendered to him. He wanted to train her to associate this small pain with her pleasure.

"I couldn't eat another bite, love. You brought too much food. I will finish my wine though. Your father really bought a good lot this year. It is so nice and sweet." She sat back seemingly comfortable with her nakedness and finished her wine.

"Tell me Edward, why did you become the Kings unofficial punisher? What do you enjoy about this?"

She was stalling but he didn't mind. He didn't want to start tonight's activities while she was so full. She might get sick and they were locked in all night. Edward gave Phillip the only key. In hindsight he probably should have had the locksmith make another.

"Well dearest, I was about 18 when I wondered down here one late winter afternoon and Master Gurney was hard at work with a man caught stealing from one of father's coffers. Father really didn't want the man hanged since he was poor and stealing only enough to get his family through the winter so he sentenced him to two weeks at the mercy of Master Gurney. Now Gurney was so skilled that not one single person had ever died in his forty years of service to father. Anyway, I came down here during a change of guard so there was no one watching Gurney's room as they would normally.

"I sneaked in at a time when Gurney was hard at work tanning the farmers hide so he didn't see me hide in the corner. What I saw was sensational. The skill he displayed kept me spellbound for hours. He did eventually find me some three or four hours later when I became so aroused that I pleasured myself to orgasm and moaned rather loudly. Well let me tell you that he was furious. He gave me the spanking of a lifetime, which was quite embarrassing considering my age but then he did something curious. He asked if I wanted to assist in the punishment of this unfortunate man and of course I did.

"For almost the entire two weeks he instructed me on the uses of every instrument you see here and at the end of that time he offered me the honor of being his apprentice but as such I would have to endure a month of his artful punishments. His reasoning was and I quote 'You cannot properly punish someone unless you yourself know the effects of the instrument you are wielding. Use is not enough. You must know the feel of what torture you bring'. Do you remember that time when I went away for a month?"

"To visit your aunt and uncle? Yes of course. I was so lonely. Jocelyn was away at your sister Katrina's. You would normally have taken me for my afternoon rides and shown me how to jump hedges. It was awful. I tried to play with Megan but she was too busy with her wedding planning to pay any attention to me at all. I was so glad when you returned even though you were sick and needed nearly a week of rest." She spoke of the time as if it happened yesterday.

"Yes, well, the entire time I was under the tutelage of Master Gurney. The punishment was grueling but I learned so much. I can understand why it was important that I endure that time. Without the knowledge that I gained, I could very easily kill someone or maim them by over doing the punishment. I can tell you that in the 9 years that I have held this position I have not killed a single person. I am quite proud of that."

"And well you should be, my love. So did Gurney retire when he finished training you?"

"Oh no. He stayed on as my mentor for nearly a year before he died of a heart attack. He was old but that isn't what killed him. Oh no, Gurney fancied himself quite the lover. In fact, he was bedding Susan and Patricia, both when his he seized and died. Not a bad way to die, I must say."

"Surely you don't me the same Susan and Patricia from the kitchen? They are so frumpy. I simply cannot imagine them together in bed pleasuring a man." Gwen interrupted giggling wildly, obviously drunk.

"The very same. I told you he fancied himself as a great lover and apparently it was true. Anyway, It was both a sad and joyous day for me when he died. Sad because he was my mentor and friend and joyous because his death meant that I was father's new punisher, which was a great honor to me, more than even being the future king. Father didn't officially give me the title, one because of I was heir to the throne and two because he felt that it would give me too much of a reputation of being harsh ruler. And that was something neither of us felt I needed."

"That was such a wonderful story, Edward." She said clapping her hands together enthusiastically.

"Does that story give you more understanding as to why I must insist on your punishment?" He questioned as if it should all be so clear to her now.

"No, love, I am afraid it doesn't. I mean maybe the earlier spanking but not now or in the days to come."

"Well, let me see if I can explain." He paused gathering his thoughts. "You see, even though you were very sorry after, you invaded my privacy and I accepted your apology. However I was still furious and felt that I needed to make sure that you understood that I deserved respect. I had planned to keep you here for only for the day, two at the most, simply to make you less spoiled. I realize now that you are not all that spoiled at all but loved deeply by father, perhaps in the wrong way but he is king and I will not question his judgment.

"Anyway, after our lovemaking, I made my intentions known to you, and it was then I decided to give you but a small sampling of what makes your future husband and king excited. My hope is that in the next few days you will learn to enjoy the simple pleasures of pain. If you decide to join me in the art of punishment I will insist on giving you the full instruction as it was given to me by Gurney, but for now we will keep it relatively light. Not to mention it will give you more compassion for when you sentence someone to endure punishment when you are Queen. Does that help any? Any at all?"

"I suppose so, I guess, but I do not see how I could ever find what you did to me this morning exciting. I'm sorry Edward, but I just don't. I love you will all my heart, body and soul but I do not understand this." She looked completely lost and confused.

"Let me ask you this, Gwenie, my love? When I was spanking you did you feel yourself grow wet and heavy in your pussy? Did you not at some point revel in the pain?" He was asking knowing full well that she did. He had felt her loins.

"Yes, I did. At some point I almost thought I would orgasm, but you stopped just before I could." She admitted embarrassed.

"You see, love? Now we have wasted enough time. Let us begin your punishment for the evening, shall we?" He said excitedly.

"Edward, can't we just sit and talk more. I have liked the time we have spent so far." She was still attempting to stall him but he would have none of it.

"We will have plenty of time for talk later, my love." He said smiling. "Now, I think I will use the rose quartz plug. Oh and the cedar phallus. Let's not forget the leather strap. Yes, yes, that will do nicely. Now where is the security belt?" He said almost to himself while rummaging through a metal chest under the straps.

"Gwen dearest, I will need to fasten your arms above your head by the hook above you, so would you be a dear and fetch the manacles from the bench over there?" He pointed without looking to a bench on the far side of the room. It held different lengths of chain, a bar and a few sets of manacles in different sizes.

"Do choose the appropriate size, lover. I would hate to have to punish you further for your mistake in judgment." She was going for a larger size for comfort before he made that statement. She quickly grabbed the smallest set.

"Good girl. Now bring them to me. I am ready for you now. Bend over at the waist for me now and grab your ankles." He sat beside a small table, which had some oils, the rose quarts plug with a good size flange on the end, an intricately carved phallus, a curious looking belt and a long leather strap.

She handed him the manacles and stood with her back to him bending at the waist and grabbing her ankles firmly.

"Phillip did a wonderful job on your rear, lover. Does it hurt much?"

"No my master. It doesn't hurt much at all. I am surprised." Grunting slightly from being bent over.

"Well let's see if we can remedy that, shall we? But first I need to insert these into you to give you more pleasure while I administer your punishment."

"Yes, m'lord. As you wish." She said automatically.

"Good girl. Now hold still while I ready you." He said very clinically, as he spread lubrication on the phallus. When he deemed it ready he grabbed her tightly around the waist to steady her then parted her thigh and slowly worked the large wooden rod into her cunt, pulling it out then twisting it back in. Over and over he did this, until his she was moaning and bucking her hips in time with the pumping of his hand.

"Do you like that, my dear?" He asked seductively.

"Oh god yes, Edward. Don't stop please." She panted.

"As you wish love, but do not cum or I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Edward, Yes." She moaned.

He continued to pump her cunt while massaging her clit and she just about lost her mind. She was so close she couldn't hope to keep from reaching orgasm.

"Please stop, my love, I am so close to cuming." He could hear her desperation but didn't stop. He continued to twist the rod in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh god, Edward, please love, stop I beg you. I'm going to cum. Oh Goddd! IEEEE YESSSS. GODDDD YESSSSSS." She came hard on the rod, then and only then did he stop but he didn't pull the phallus from her cunt, instead he picked up the leather strap and smacked her hard on the ass twice. The sound of it slapping her ass rang through the room, but she didn't cry out however tears welled up in her eyes.

"Only I will say when I stop, Gwen. Now let us try this again." Again he started to pump her pussy with the rod and within seconds she was responding to him, gyrating against his hand.

"Oh yes, Edward. Fuck me with your hard tool. Uh-huh, yes right there." She groaned, clearly forgetting the punishment that awaited her cum.

This time however during the in out twisting motion of the rod he suddenly stopped, much to her disappointment. Smacking her soundly several times on the ass with his hand before starting again, noticing that she let out a moan the last time his hand made contact with her reddening ass. He repeated this pleasure pain circuit several times before stopping all together leaving the rod deep inside of her. She remained bent over panting, trying to catch her breath.

Meanwhile, he carefully lubed up her puckered little hole and the quartz plug. Slowly he inserted the cold tip, causing her to hiss. He stopped when he felt the slightest resistance and then began again when after several seconds her muscles relaxed. When the tip was fully inserted he instructed her to breathe out slowly, relaxing her abdominal muscles. As she did so he gently pushed the globe shaped center into her. It was probably about 3 inches in diameter but he had not doubt she could take it.

It was half way in when her anus resisted. He stopped to give it time to adjust. After about a minute he continued. She was breathing deeply and moaning ever so slightly. When the bulbous middle was in he felt a "pop" then the rest of the plug was swallowed up into her ass. The flange rested firmly between the cheeks of her ass.

"You ok, my love. I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked sounding very concerned.

"No, my lord. I am fine. It feels great. I feel stuffed full. Thank you master." Hearing her call him master made his cock pulse happily under his robe.

"Very good, baby. Very good indeed." He gave her a light pat on the butt before helping her stand.

"I will be fastening this belt between your legs and around your waist to keep the rod and plug securely inside you. Ok?"

"Yes, master. As it pleases you, my lord." She noticed when he lifted the belt that it had rounded silver studs all along the part that goes between her legs.I wonder what those are for?- she asked herself as he fastened the belt tightly between her legs. Then it was clear to her as they rested snugly on her clit.

He secured the shackles around her wrists then hung them from the hook above her. She was stretched tightly but her feet still rested on the ground.

"You are ready, my love. The same rules apply that did this morning. You may not talk except when I bade it and if you cry out I will add 5 lashes to your punishment. Shall we begin, Gwen?"

"Yes, my master. If it pleases you, my lord." She said shakily, fear gripping her belly.

The first blow came hard and fast, startling her. She jumped slightly.

"Stay still, wench or I will beat until you blister." He didn't really mean it but he hoped it would keep her steady.

She was prepared for the second smack and steadied herself. When the strap hit her she experience such pleasure since the nub rubbed her clit and the jarring vibrated both the phallus and the plug. She moaned in spite of herself.

The next few smacks came rapidly and very hard. Tears welled up in her eyes. He continued to smack her ass without a break. She began to cry but at the same time she was near to orgasm. She was so confused. The next few blows were spaced a few seconds apart, keeping the same pace he would if he was fucking her. She began to meet the blows halfway. The pleasure was so intense that the pain became secondary. She was so close that she was moaning almost non-stop.

"Do you want more, lover?" He asked without breaking his stride. He could tell she was close.

"Yes, please, my Master. Spank me, spank me hard and fast." She pleaded, arching her back in response.

"I will tell you when you may come. Do not come before I give you permission."

"Yesss, master." She moaned.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. She was so close she was barely able to hold it.

He hit her several more times before finally saying, "Now, love. Cum for your master. Let me hear your pleasure."

He spanked her hard and fast knowing that she needed it to reach her orgasm. He didn't stop as she screamed out.

"Yessss, Yessss. Oh godddd. Masterrrrr!" She came so hard that she couldn't catch her breath. He didn't stop spanking her until she stopped shuttering and her moaning subsided. She sagged in the restraints, allowing the chains to hold her up.

"I think your punishment is done for tonight, my love. You did very well. Did you enjoy your lesson?" He said as he unhooked her, grabbing her tightly about the waist for support. She came so hard that she didn't have the strength to stand.

"Yes my lord and master. I have never cum so hard. I now understand your love of pain. It was delicious." She said sleepily.

"I knew you would, my love. Let me remove the manacles so that you may rest. I will remove the rods once you have regain the use of your legs." He said picking her up in his arms and laying her down on the bed. He quickly removed the manacles from her hands rubbing her tender wrists. She was so out of it she paid no mind to the fact that her wrists had a couple of tiny areas where the skin had be cut by the harsh metal. He would have to tend those areas later after she rested.

He removed his robe quickly and laid down next to her, kissing her on the forehead. She snuggled into him resting her head on his chest, her heaving warm breasts pressed against his side. He looked down at her dozing frame. She looked so tiny like this, so fragile. He had the perfect view of her. His hand caressed down the side of her body cupping her breast in his hand. She moaned quietly grinding her hip lightly into his thigh causing her to gasp.

"What is it, my love? Are you hurt?" He asked almost panicked.

"No, my master. If it pleases you, my lord, I would like to have this belt and phallus removed. I am far too tender and even the light movement is too much." She pleaded.

His cock filled to an angry size at her submissive tone. It was almost painful as he bent toward her to unbuckle the belt around her waist and the strap, which she had nestled between her long legs. Her nether lips were parted on either side of the thin strap the metal nubs held tight against her clit. When he removed the strap her back bowed and a moan escaped her lips. The cedar dildo slid out of her wet hole covered in her fragrant juices. He picked it up inhaling her sweet musky scent then held it to her slight parted lips.

"Gwenie, my beautiful one, show me what you will do to my cock. Open your mouth, lover." He said. He voice was deep with arousal.

She knew exactly what he wanted, opening her mouth as he slid the wooden cock into her deep into her throat. She sucked it expertly tasting her juices as he worked it in and out of her mouth. The taste of her own pleasure turned her on so that she was moaning and pumping her hips into him.

"Yes, Gwen, take it deep in your mouth, taste your cum. Oh, god, yes, show me what you will do for me when I am gliding down your throat."

The sight was too much for him. He could not wait any longer. He grabbed her leg spreading her wide and entered her from the side, shoving his cock deep into her dripping wet hole, his balls slapping loudly against her. Her eyes flew open and she moan loudly around the wooden dick in her mouth but did not stop sucking. He continued to pump the phallus into her mouth while he slammed his cock into her pussy. She was so tight with the large plug still in her ass. He could feel it rubbing his cock from inside her pussy.

He was slamming deep and hard into her, bumping his large head into her womb. Every time he rocked his hips into her he could hear her muffled moans reaching a fevered pitch. He removed the phallus so that he could hear her cum.

"Oh, sweetling. I am so close. God, Gwenie you are so tight. Are you close baby?" He grunted, never breaking his brutal rhythm.

"mhmm, Ohhh yessss." She answered.

"Gwenie, call out to me when you cum. Say my name." He said frantically, so close to the edge he didn't know if he could hold it as he pumped wildly in and out of her. He felt her cunt muscles contract and knew she was cumming even before he heard her first scream.