All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 19'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Continues

to be a fun read. Thanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Bill Hardy better watch his ass or Steve Hammer will kick him so hard in his cunt that it will mess up the shine on his shoe!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Great story. I look forward to each new chapter!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

rodmo58rodmo58almost 11 years ago
Great Story

Keep it coming!!

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting happenings

Steve Hardy may be a bigger problem than the terrorist. They are similar in that they both work from ambush, but unfortunately while the damage he can do is terrible, it is difficult to find a permissible, non spinnable, adequate response..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Wonderful Story, i cant wait for the next episode.

Keep up good work

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Another treasure!

Each story is a gem in itself...a collection of jewels...a treasure chest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
At least you made it easy to skim through. So predictable not sure why I'm reading it.

Mild curiosity how wildly you will spin this fairy tale. I will be real disappointed if Steve doesn't single handedly defeat the entire Chinese army when they attack during a dance exhibition. Or maybe he'll just knock Gwen up with sextuplets, after they're married, of course. He will then deliver them himself after their plane crashes on a deserted island in the South Pacific, after he kills a tribe of 250 head hunters, of course. With a stick. Well, it was a really really sharp stick. Can't make it look too easy.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Why isn't Gwen a part of the missed assignment

and make up detail? She hasn't missed as many days, but almost, including the previous week in LA?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she hasn´t missed ..

since she was not in hospital and attended classes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW retarded story...

stopped reading at page 2.. couldn't they just have sex and just not cum in the pussy, or just simple oral sex.. fucking shit story.. don't bother to continue your story sucks

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Love the shmaltz

It is a nice pleasant 1950s Mayberry. Just needs the whistling and for Beaver to appear.

Please be consistent. You had Steve's knowledge and thoughts when itvwas announced Jordan was staying with Gwen, then going to school with them as well. He was surprised and hated it. Then you switch 180 and he already knew of it and agreed it should happen.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Just noticed

It was written so long ago, of course it is like a 50s tv show.

I enjoyed Mayberry, even though it didnt get here till the 60s.

Forto02Forto02over 5 years ago
Third time read

This is the third time I have read this whole story.

Every time I like it more. And this is my favorite author.

These stories have gotten five stars from about 90% of people reading them. So, anyone NOT liking them, is a person with a special agenda or interest

If you don’t like it, please don’t read it, and go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can Paula and Ted be introduced to Jordan,when Paula was at Macy's with them.Steve is shot in school ,beaten by a terrorist,survives in the wild and is ok but Jared is still recovering.?Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The music is wonderful.

Great story, I’ve made a playlist of the songs so far and it’s a great listen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find it funny some comments so far are about the lack of sex, and this being over the top. Having read my share of stories on the website, i actually find this one refreshing.

As if all the stories about 8-9 inches cock guys surrounded by exclusively awesome looking girls ready to sell their kidneys to have sex with them, share them, including family members, were not over the top. This is a fun story.

It is flawed, dont get me wrong. The dialogues are sometimes a pain, and repetitive ( the love declarations and sisters love explanations every other page).

The constant reminder, even supported by plot elements, that they would't have sex to protect their honor and respect the parents wishes is annoying, we get it, this family believe sex is not to be treated lightly, its for mature adults blahblah. Its ok, its different, we get it (at least the ones still on board).

It is still entertaining, and I am quite happy to have found this story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I continue to love this story. Truly Outstanding!! Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Absolutely nuts but I love it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great stuff, like a Boys Own adventure

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7103 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories