All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 24'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent feel good story

Really loved your story and hope to see more of it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This just keeps getting better.

HDK, you one fine imagination and I for one am having a ball going for this ride. Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bill Hardy can eat a bag of dicks!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Enjoyable as always

Their reaction times continue to leave them out in front in battles of words or physical fights. This is a very nice fantasy but I am suspicious that in the real world that the Bill Hardys always win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you hit a nerve

there are still good people in this country.

lfweis48lfweis48over 10 years ago
I just love this story

I just love this story, just don't ever think about not finishing this story. Too many times a author will have a good story going and then just up's and leaves everyone hanging and doesn't finish it.

hotrod26808hotrod26808over 10 years ago
kate

why does she always get the last word

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this story. Well defined characters. The delious blend of the infinite possibilities of youth and their strengths and vulnerabilities. This story has the potential of developing into a long story. Multiple storylines, including university stories, military stories doctors without borders, political career,or musical career. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Enjoyed this chapter! Keep up the good work.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Loving this!

Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started skipping sentences, then paragraphs, then pages. Now skipping chapters.

And haven't missed anything of significance. Congratulations! You've written the first story I'm aware of that, not only does not have to be read to be enjoyed, but gets better the less you read it! Phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

Very well put together.

BTW - that ANON that's so negative - are you trying for the position of that asshole reporter in the story?

AnotherOldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice.

Lots of fun. My only question is when does Steve get to open up a big can of Whoop Ass on Bill Hardy?

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
If the dance had a dual purpose

High School Prom

and disaster relief benefit

shouldn't the money raised, including the check from CDC go to

Becton, Georgia? Not the hospital fund?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charlie

Charlie and the band fly to Breton,but how did their equipment get there,it couldn't be flown.Also why do we never meet any members of Charlie's band?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous needs to take a hike.this story series is just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...more of the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enough, already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous ( both of you) after so many chapters and a clear warning from the author just quit reading.

To the author, modern guns don’t smoke. Mrs Walker wouldn’t have had to wait for the smoke to clear. Either avoid technical details, or look them up.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Nice and sweet again.

Flyer0124Flyer0124over 1 year ago

I don’t think “letting the smoke clear” was meant literally. After all of the action, things had it settle down first before the next action.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Time to even out Mr Hardy

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7120 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories