All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 11'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another triumph!

I know this series is just a really good yarn, but wouldn't it be great to be able to actually make politicians and the government accountable!!!!!! Thanks for your entertaining imagination!!!!!!!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter to add to your remarkable story. This is easily worth 5 stars.

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

Fantastic chapter, HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gotta love this story!!!

Thanks for another fantastic chapter and quick following chapter 10!

On the edge of my chair waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks HDK!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Politics

It is really hard to understand why you would try intentionally to piss off half of your potential audience. Most Republicans and most well informed Democrats would laugh at the childishness of your arguments if they weren't angered by your prejudices.

Most of the folks above and Independents (like I am) just wonder why you would take a competently done story line, that directs the readers' emotions so well, and would deliberately poke at and try to anger so many people. From the story's point of view, your political bias completely destroys the concentration and emotion your audience has invested in what you have written so far, and you could easily have omitted any party affiliation and still maintained the level of interest in hating the low life government we have. Believe me, there are bad guys in all the parties.

So, to keep as many fans as you can, let Gwen remain an independent and fight the forces of evil in the government and just don't participate in party politics while doing it. By the way, how often do you read something as an impassionate and curious reader that you know was written by a republican?

The message should be obvious - don't fuck with your audience; they will fuck you back in large numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
politics in this country is a joke

clear thinking people aren't mad.this story has a lot of truth in it.so laugh with the joke.congress is recess and nothing getting past.7% approval rating do you see the joke now.great story and please write your story your way.

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
Nice Job Here

I myself must be pretty stupid because I do not detect that you are attacking any particular party republican or democrat. I feel it is pretty clear that there a lot of liars in public office on both sides of the aisle and overall bad people. I enjoy how this story is shaping up. I can't wait for Gwen and Steve to take down this chairwoman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Since this story has assiduously avoided even stating what party any of the key politicians are associated with, I find it amusing that some folks think you are attacking a given party...not that either party isn't a target rich environment. :>) Having spent over 40 years dealing with Washington and its bureaucrats I can tell you that the politicians cannot be trusted. I will tell you that you can trust that they (the politicians) have much less control or knowledge of the games played by the bureaucrats than you can imagine. This is one part of the story where I have not had to suspend belief.

HDK, you have done a masterful job. This story is great fun and this chapter has as usual left us hanging and waiting for the "hammer" to fall. Ok I could not resist. :>)

dozendozenover 9 years ago
I love this story

But the delays between postings mean that I have trouble remembering who everyone is or what happened 3 chapters back.

A synopsis and a dramatis personae would be helpful.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
SIGH...............

ANOTHER long wait for the next chapter.......I really do wish you could post several new ones every few days.......but I know time is required for the writing of chapters.

I'm LIKING this a LOT!! Let's see some heads roll in D.C. & some careers liquidated & some SERIOUS JAIL TIME for those involved in the fuster cluck!

I'd REALLY like to see Bill Hardy neck deep in this so he finally gets fired, does SERIOUS jail time & becomes BUBBA'S main butt buddy for the rest of his life.

As for the "politics" that's been discussed on here.....for SOME reason I have failed to see HDK get very political on EITHER side of the aisle. He mentioned a DEM & a Repub from Gwen's home state that were running for congress. Personally I DON'T see that as being political. I can't recall him putting a political label on any one else in this story.......OTHER than portraying a number of politicans as inept, corrupt & pretty much a disgrace to this country.

IF you think he's being hard on them, you need to get out more, read more & PAY ATTENTION more & see what's really going on in D.C.

STILL a FUN READ & PLEASE WRITE FASTER!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I'm On the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting

Now 11/11 - any hope of a new posting?

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
another great extension of this series

I usually don't get caught up in lengthy series. But I am glad to have found this one. I am also happy that I came late to the many submissions and am able to move from one to the next rather than have to wait between chapters.

Steve and Gwen are bringing a breath of fresh air to the convoluted and self-serving environment of national politics. I was wondering when the memory card was going to show up. I also realize I was premature in wondering about Mark and Ashley. One little question still remains, why, given the close relationship they had with the President, didn't they reach out to him? I acknowledge a liberty taken by Hdk regarding the hospitalization and recovery being taken in Sparta. It would be very unusual for active duty military to determine for themselves where and under what medical supervision they would seek treatment.

oh well, off to ch. 12

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Today it's not the CIA but the FBI and Muller

And of course the FAKE media that ignores the criminal acts of Hillary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once

Once again plenty of repetition about breasts and how they all love one another.If the author stopped this crap,he could save several hundred words a chapter.Also it is never disclosed if the person/persons responsible for publishing the nude photos was ever found,this is another bad habit of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re 'Once' conment

Your saying this after reading it continously for however long. If you were reading it chapter by chapter drawn out by months would you want HDN to go into painful detail of how they tracked down the seller of the pictures? No. You'd want him to keep going on the story. If this was a paid book the author could break it into multiple books an get paid for it. Cover off story lines like you referred to. But he does it for free. Ease up with your criticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What is the story about?

Moral courage, honour, love, friendship and community are themes woven through parable to teach a higher-level, aspirational way of life. My first read through binge was for the pure entertainment. My second has me thinking hard. Thank you, Harddaysknight for the guts to see it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truth in politics in this country . That is a novel approach . I also do not trust our politician's . I know they are lying because their mouth is moving .

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Fight the power!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories