All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 13'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift !

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another good one!

Love the humor...the story line...all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Present

What a wonderful Christmas present. Happy Holidays.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. It is easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

This story is fabulous. The characters are great and all the plot twists keep us on the edges of our seats.

Thanks for the great story

mhartnermhartnerover 9 years ago
Love this series

I've been reading this series since the first chapter in Part 1. Love it. Great characters, and this chapter only proves that.

Keep up the great work.

And may you and yours enjoy a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

This series is still going strong after many chapters. Fresh turn and twists with excellent plot and narrative. Well done, one of my favourites. Hope you win an award in a category.

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
Super good chapter

I love this story and i have been thinking that somehow you should turn this into a screen play and make a movie Actually I can see where you could make a trilogy of movies out of this. Please keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As usual excellent

HDK, You have struck the mother lode here. Fun characters, people as we wished them to be, and constant plot twists and turns. I like everyone else is ready for more.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you very much for this long awaited chapter in this series. I've read and reread every single chapter and this one is a wonderful Christmas present that I have patiently ( OK, not so patiently) waited and checked for daily since the last chapter. The characters, plot twists and friendly teasing continue to captivate with each addition. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great again

Thanks for a great Christmas gift .always look forward to the next chapter. I appreciate the effort it takes to write this. Its nice to suspend reality for a time, especially when good triumphs.

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Another cliff hanger

Damn! I hate waiting for the next chapter/episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

As someone before me mentioned...

Thanks for the Christmas gift and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holidays.

Also someone else said...another cliff-hanger! As I've said, I love them and hate them. But no matter what I always keep a keen eye out for the next chapter.

HDK...you are one in a million!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for the Christmas gift... Looking forward to the next installment...

FriskymailFriskymailover 9 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy the break from reality. Thank you. Please continue this tale. :)

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Nope

This is NOT a cliff hanger, it's a Mount Everest hanger..... LOL

Keep up the great work HDK.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
OKAY...........

who wants to bet that Bill Hardy is in that chopper????

NOW....do I want him DEAD....or do I want him saved by Steve & Gwen?

I vote for DEAD!!!!

He's to big an ASSHOLE to save & he shouldn't be breathing air someone else could use.

Just my take...........

PLEASE WRITE FASTER

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I'll take that bet

My chips are on Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How did Heart have a SUV outside the front door even before Ashley reached it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How could Kate show Pete to his room.She had no knowledge that he had been hired and so how could he have a room?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Full

Full of flaws ,when Becky undresses to get in the bath with Steve she isn't wearing undies!.Pete shoots the kidnapper,but hasn't a gun!.Every one is staying at Paula's,including newcomer Mandy,where will they sleep?.Steve apologies to Paula for not thanking her for her help with Uncle Joe's funeral,three years after it takes place.They have presents and warm clothing at the Christmas show,because the economy is bad,yet one of the diners thankedQwen and Steve for what they had done and said the local economy was booming,which is correct?.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
I simply must thank the anonymous clown

who reads every chapter and complains about how bad they are. I am just pleased he still reads. I must have done something right to keep him interested in a poorly written story for so long. Here's to you, anonymous clown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous clown

At least you killed off Uncle Joe so we won’t have to hear about how the recluse isn’t constantly hanging around with them outside his home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the story!

But how are they performing shirtless and in bikinis on New Years eve

jwoodiejwoodieover 2 years ago

They're performing in warm weather clothing because it's in Florida. Spoiler: it rarely snows in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When they were at the pool in Floridia talking about body paint, Lisa should still have been breast feeding their daughter and doing so at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some have commented about Steve, Gwen, the Governor saying hello to EVERYONE at Marsh’s landing and it would take to much time. It’s a politician’s trick of making two words seem to personally address everyone at 2-4 tables at a time, I’ve accompanied a couple US senators as they walked through a crowd, it’s a miracle to see and an absolute necessity for any politician. Most have a phenomenal memory for faces and names that’s impossible for me to comprehend as that is a weak point of mine.

And for me to much on the mutual nudity/ mother in law/ aunt thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The mention of Steve’s rank. A Navy lieutenant is equal rank to a Marine, Army, or Airforce Captain. A Navy ranking captain is equal to a Colonel. Any navy personnel in charge of a ship has the title but not necessarily the rank of “captain” those of you that served can clarify much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this Story a solid 5 . Keep on writing Stories . May I make a suggestion add a Mustang ?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Again, never a dull moment

5/5

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

The excitement never ends..........!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The old perils of Pauline format. I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES