Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is good to see you all again. We have met before, but it's always good to have memories refreshed," responded Vlad as he politely shook Nadiya's hand, and then Anna did the same. The rather cool greeting reminded Gwen that Ukraine and Russia weren't on the best terms.

After some small talk, Gwen excused herself and led Anna and Nadiya back to her family and friends as Steve and Vlad spoke with President Hanson. Her friends knew of the strained relations between Russia and Ukraine and quickly surrounded the two young women and began separate conversations, keeping the two women busy and separated. Soon they were all laughing and enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile, Ashley was still spending time with Richard Drake and his daughter. "Mr. Drake, would you come to our premier party tomorrow night? It'll be right here and begin around eight. You helped Gwen when she needed it and she always repays kindnesses."

"I don't think that would be a good idea," replied the man softly and with some embarrassment. "I have to care for Ingrid, and it's painfully obvious that we don't have the right clothes for an event like this. I probably shouldn't have come, but Ingrid's been asking about the beautiful woman I helped out of the river. I wanted her be able to tell her kids and grandkids that she had the opportunity to meet Gwen Anderson. We should be going."

"I don't know how to say this tactfully, so here it is. I'd be happy to go shopping with you tomorrow to get some new clothes for the premier. It's the least we can do for you," reasoned Ashley.

"I understand you have good intentions, but I can't accept charity. Ingrid and I are doing just fine," replied Drake icily.

"Are you? Look at your little girl. I mean really look at her! She's much too thin, her dress is too small, and she needs a bath. I can understand a man being proud, but it's wrong when stubborn pride harms a child!" responded Ashley with some heat.

"You think getting some clothes will solve my problems, or put weight on Ingrid? I'm doing the best I can and I don't need your patronizing attitude," insisted the man Ashley now knew as Richard Drake.

"I think a hot bath and a good night's sleep in a warm bed will be an excellent start for Ingrid. We have extra rooms reserved here. Haven't you ever heard about how Lady in Red Productions tries to help people? That's all I'm asking. If you don't do it for yourself, then accept it for your daughter. It's cold, and now it's snowing outside," added Ashley.

The man looked at his daughter standing beside him. He reached down and ran his hand along her thin face and sighed. "I guess we could accept your generous offer for one night. I've been worried about Ingrid's health."

Ashley flashed a huge smile as she once again took the little girl's hand and led her from the room with her father following closely. Twenty minutes later, Ashley was scrubbing what looked like weeks of grime off the little girl as she sat in Ashley's bath tub. She had been startled to see just how thin the little girl was as she helped her undress. As the child sat in the tub and tried to wash herself off, Ashley made a phone call.

By the time the little girl was clean and dry, a young woman that worked for the hotel delivered several boxes to her room. Ashley and Ingrid spent the next ten minutes looking at the items in the boxes after she had donned a pair of warm pajamas that Ashley had produced for her.

By the time they were finished, there was a knock on the door. Ashley smiled at the change in the man standing before her when she opened it. He was wearing a hotel robe, but he was clean shaven and looked much better. Ashley realized that he'd actually be quite handsome if he gained some weight and smiled more.

"Daddy! Look at my pajamas, and at all of my new clothes! Miss Ashley said I could keep them! Isn't she nice?" asked the little girl as she hugged her father.

"Yes, she's very nice. You look beautiful in your new pajamas. It's time for us to go to sleep, so thank Miss Ashley and tell her good night. Then we'll go to our room," replied Drake as he wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand.

It was just after six the next morning when Gwen and Steve heard knocking at their door. They had just finished making love and were enjoying the afterglow when they heard someone at their door. Gwen quickly pulled on a robe and headed for the door while Steve retreated to the bathroom.

"Ashley! And Ingrid! This is a surprise," greeted Gwen as she flashed a questioning look at her friend. "Come in. What can I do for you this morning?"

"Gwen, I want to ask a favor. I gave Ingrid and her father a room last night so they could clean up and have a warm place to sleep. We've already had a breakfast in his room. I asked Richard a lot of personal questions while we ate. I think we should give him a job! I can email you a list of his qualifications and some references. He's been having a tough time..."

"Absolutely!" replied Gwen as she smiled to hide her surprise since Ashley never asked for favors and this was totally unexpected. "I don't know how to make this any clearer to you. We have total trust in you and we'll do anything we can to help you in anything you want to do. You do what you feel is right for this wonderful little girl and her kind, gentlemanly father. Lady in Red Productions will support any decision you make."

"We all feel the same about that," added Steve as he stepped out of the bathroom. "I can see how this little princess could steal your heart. She's adorable."

"Thanks so much! I'll explain everything later," promised Ashley as she led Ingrid back out the door.

"That was unexpected," admitted Gwen as she hugged Steve. "She texted me last night and said that she was tired and going to bed early when I asked her where she disappeared to. You don't think she fancies that Richard Drake, do you? He was a great help to me yesterday, but he didn't look like Ashley's type."

"A shave and a haircut can make quite a difference," reasoned Steve as he slid his hand inside Gwen's robe and gently squeezed her breasts. "Now I'm curious, but you were right to tell her that we trust her implicitly. I'll see what I can find out about the man."

It was a happy group that gathered for breakfast in a reserved dining room. "I want to tell you how proud we are of you, Gwen," began Ted as Steve helped Gwen into her seat. "I can't believe that you're just twenty-five years old when I watch you interact with people, including President Hanson."

"Yeah! We saw you put Nadiya in her place when she making eyes at Steve right in front of everyone. Even President Hanson was laughing," recalled Kate with pride.

"Thanks, Dad, and everyone," responded Gwen. "It's no secret that I owe a lot to Steve, Jordan, and Charlie for any success that I've enjoyed. The rest of you have encouraged and supported me, so I feel this is a team victory and you all deserve credit."

"That's all touching, but what about tonight?" asked Charlotte. "We've got a premier to get ready for. I was in the movie and I expect critics to start recognizing my talent pretty soon. I may be in big demand by this time next year."

"Hey, you already are!" insisted Billy as he rubbed Charlotte's back possessively.

"I mean for my acting skills; not for my incredible love making abilities, unless it's a love scene with some sexy hunk."

"Okay, I'll do a love scene with you in our next movie," promised Billy just before Charlotte hit him with several sugar packets.

"If the children can quiet down, I have some important news," interjected Stephanie. "Yesterday, Ellen was in a car accident. She's going to be okay, but she needs surgery for a broken femur as well as some facial reconstruction. She won't be healed by Academy Award time, so the ABS Network is looking for a fill in host, or hosts. They asked if Jordan, Charlie, Gwen and Steve would be interested in sharing the duties.

"Unless there's some good reason against it, you're doing it! That show's seen by millions, if not billions. You guys would be perfect and it would garner a lot of free PR for the company. I told them that you wouldn't agree unless they gave Steve and Gwen a big dance number and Jordan and Charlie the chance to sing. That'll help promote the movies we'll be making next summer."

"We get to do a 'big dance number'? We don't have a big dance number," Gwen reminded her ambitious cousin.

"You will by then," insisted Stephanie. "Mom has a great idea for you guys. It'll take a lot of practice, but you'll show the world what you can do, and you'll pique interest for your next movie. I'm going to tell them they have a deal, unless I hear a good reason not to in the next few seconds.

"No objections? Okay. You all know that the sound track Jordan and Charlie wrote for the movie is taking off. They've already had a hit with 'Worth the Fight' and it looks like 'Diana' will be even bigger. It was released last Monday and is really catching on. Jordan and Charlie always come through for us, no matter what kind of movie we make. They just sit down and write great music.

"Reviews have recently been coming out about the movie, 'Diana', and they're raves! The critics thought it was going to be another stupid comic book adaptation with unbelievable people using super powers all of the time," continued Stephanie. "They were very impressed with how human the characters were in the movie. Gwen was perfect as a warrior princess who's totally clueless about men.

"That's what makes this movie so special. Gwen, as well as the other Amazon women, have to learn when to trust men and when not to trust them, just like real life. The super hero stuff is played down for the most part. The reviews all mentioned how sexy all of the women looked in their costumes and how hot the love scene between Gwen and Steve is. A lot of people go to your movies now just to see you two make love."

Gwen was blushing slightly at Stephanie's words when she recognized a couple standing by the entrance to the dining room and used their appearance to change the subject.

"Mr. and Mrs. Walker! Please come over and join us for some breakfast," insisted Gwen as Pete looked over his shoulder to see his parents moving in his direction. "Pete has some difficulty seeing past Becky, so forgive him for not noticing that you had entered the room."

"These are my parents, Mildred and Ben Walker," introduced Pete as he hugged his mother and shook hands with his father. "This is Gwen Anderson, Kate Anderson, Lisa Hunter, Charlotte..."

"Son, I've read enough on the internet to recognize everyone at the table," interrupted Mildred Walker. "Becky, is my son treating you with the proper respect? If he isn't, I'll take him aside right now."

"Yes, Mrs. Walker, he is," laughed Becky as she hugged the woman. "Since he made the effort to save my life, and my sister's, he's been very good to me. I have to commend you on having such a brave, capable son. He sure came through for us."

"That's what I like to hear," beamed Mrs. Walker. "It's so much better than finding out that he's been rude and insulting to a lovely lady like you. I was worried that he'd lost his mind when I heard that he treated a young, beautiful woman so poorly."

"Please sit down and join us," insisted Steve. "You're here for the premier tonight and to visit your son, as I understand it. Let me express my appreciation of your son's quick thinking and brave actions when we really needed it. Are you related to any 'Walkers' in the Sparta area? "

"It would have to be pretty far back, since my father and grandfather were the only boys in their families," offered Ben Walker. "We'd be proud to sit at table with you folks. We're familiar with the heroic actions you and your friends have done for others, and for the country. Our friends asked us to tell you personally how proud they are of your company and its efforts for children and our veterans, when we met you."

"Mrs. Walker, us ladies are going to spend the morning shopping. This afternoon, we're going to a salon to get our hair, nails, and makeup done. Would you please join us?" asked Gwen.

"You'd let me tag along? What about Ben? I hate to just leave him alone."

"Would he mind hanging with the men? They don't require the maintenance us ladies need for these big events. Maybe he could enjoy a couple beers, shoot some pool, and catch up on things with Pete," suggested Becky.

"You just described his perfect day!" laughed Mildred Walker. "Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome. My friends couldn't believe why we were coming to Washington and who we were going to be meeting. Now I can tell them that you're as nice in real life as you are on TV and in the movies."

That evening, there was a very large and boisterous crowd in front of the theater hosting the premier. The ladies and their escorts arrived every five to ten minutes and the crowd cheered and gave the appropriate reactions to the beautiful women dressed so elegantly.

Quite a few politicians and actors made appearances. They walked the red carpet and waved to the crowd, and especially to the crews that were filming for news bureaus and entertainment programs. Jordan and Charlie arrived next to last. Charlie was well groomed and looked quite handsome in a tux, but Jordan was a show stopper. Her black dress was open to the navel with a small silver chain holding it together at her bosom. The dress drew the eye to the swell of her breasts. She looked incredible.

Finally, Steve and Gwen stepped from the limo, with Steve exiting first so Gwen's modesty was preserved as she climbed from the back seat. Once he helped her stand, he turned and led her up the red carpet. He grinned as he heard the gasps and groans from the crowd.

Gwen was wearing a red dress, designed by her company for the event. It was slit in the front, exposing a lot of her long, shapely legs. The top molded to her substantial bosom and showed quite a lot of cleavage. Cameras flashed constantly as Gwen smiled and posed for the cameras. Steve did his best to smile while striking poses that he hoped would work okay. It took almost fifteen minutes for Gwen and Steve to reach their seats.

Steve had not previewed the movie and he was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The human element had been stressed while the super power part had been downplayed. It blended romance and action very smoothly. Jordan and Naomi were especially beautiful in their Amazon outfits. Jordan was petite, but voluptuous, while Naomi looked like a true Amazon. She played the role of Nubia, a dark Amazon with skills equal to Wonder Woman's. As he watched, Steve found himself wondering how her top managed to remain in place.

Becky was gorgeous as Gwen's bodyguard, and her missing hand simply made her more believable as a woman in a tribe of Amazons warriors. But to Steve, and he admitted to himself that he could be biased, Gwen was the movie. She was incredible to watch when she was dressed as Wonder Woman. Her legs were long and toned, her waist was small, her stomach flat and her chest was impressive.

Even men with no interest in the plot would watch the movie a few times just to enjoy the beautiful, scantily clad women. Female fans would enjoy seeing the strength and ability of the Amazon women, but the real clincher was the tender love story in the movie. Steve found himself enjoying the movie a lot.

The party at the hotel after the premier was much more relaxed than the one the previous evening. Gwen was in tremendous demand for dances, interviews, and autographs. Through it all, she remained modest and thanked everyone that had been a part of the movie.

"You do realize that you have another blockbuster on your hands, don't you?" quizzed Stephanie as she danced with Steve. "I know this movie was Ashley's idea, and it was a great one. Gwen was unbelievably good and sexy as hell, but you stole the movie, in my opinion. You were just the right combination of shy and studly. It was so cool how Gwen did that double take when she first saw you remove your shirt. She had been told about men and thought she knew what to expect, but she sure didn't expect anything like how you looked.

"It was a lot like the first time we saw you at Gwen's house and you took off your shirt to race Kate in the pool. I got wet just looking at you, and I think every other female there had the same reaction. Kate was speechless when you climbed out of the pool, and as you know, that doesn't happen too often.

"Pulling Amber and that dumbass, Hardy, out of the river was the best PR possible for the movie. Our people think we'll have one of the best winter openings ever. I have to thank you for giving me this job. I know it's because I'm a cousin and not because of any proven skills, but that makes me appreciate it even more. Being around you and Gwen is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're both so generous and kind to me. I just wish I was your girlfriend, even though I'd never want to see Gwen hurt in any way. You're far and away the best guy I've ever known."

"Steph, being a cousin did help you land the job, but we wouldn't have given you so much responsibility if we didn't feel you could handle it, and you've done a great job so far! We plan of keeping you around for a very long time. Do you need a raise or something?" responded Steve as he held the beautiful woman in his arms.

"No, I'm not asking for a raise! I couldn't believe it when I saw my first paycheck! There's way more being withheld than I used to take home. Then you're going to build a home for me in Asgard, at no expense to me. I'm just trying to tell you how grateful I am, and that I love you a lot, okay? Can we leave it at that?

"I used to be upset with Mom because she was so obviously infatuated with you. I was afraid it would make Dad jealous and cause a problem in their marriage. It finally dawned on me that Dad really likes you and he seems to enjoy seeing Mom flirt and tease you. He trusts you more than he does Mom, I think. Regardless, they are more romantic now than when I was a kid and they've been married twenty five years."

"Your mother is an extremely attractive woman," admitted Steve. "I don't want you, or her, to think that she's safe around me. She knows what she does to me, so maybe you'd better tell your dad to keep a close eye on her when I'm around."

"I know you're teasing me. Remember that I've known you for six years. You've had all sorts of gorgeous women practically throw themselves at you, including Mom and Aunt Paula, but I'd bet a year's pay that you've never had sex with anyone but Gwen," stated Stephanie with certainty.

"When you put it that way, it makes me sound pretty pathetic," reasoned Steve. "I should be sowing my wild oats, sleeping with a different babe every night."

"I know you're still teasing, but I want to be first if you do decide to go that route," laughed Stephanie. "I'd forgotten how much I enjoy being with you and what a wicked sense of humor you have at times. You and Gwen are building a dynasty and I'm just glad to be a part of it. You're legend!"

The song ended and Steve escorted Stephanie back to her seat. She blushed when she saw that Paula, Diane, Kate and Gwen were smiling knowingly at her.

"Maybe you should go change your panties," suggested Kate. "We were all watching you snuggling up to Steve and laughing at every word he said. Did you offer to sleep with him?"

"Well, the subject may have come up," admitted Stephanie with a big smile. "Steve did mention that maybe he should be sowing his wild oats, so I simply pointed out that I was available, but he seemed to want Mom more than me. He said that Dad had better keep an eye on her when she's around Steve."

"Steve really said that?" asked a pleased Diane before she realized how she sounded. "I mean, why would he say such a thing? I'm a married woman, and he's spoken for."