All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 16'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Welcome back HDK. Thank you for another great chapter to add to this most remarkable story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter and believe it is easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Legend is back!

HDK, all I can say is thank you. The long awaited readers and fans of your series can agree with me. Thank you and continue your hard work.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
As good as ever!

Thanks for another adventure with the Terrifically Talented Twosome with Family & Friends. Sure enjoyed the longer story and all the things you come up with. Now I have had at least a temporary "fix" for my "addiction" to your tall tales and will be anxiously awaiting the next one! Thanks also for such good entertainment!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not up to the original standard

I have been waiting impatiently for this next installment but am disappointed and now hoping that Ch. 17 will be a return to the original standards. My disappointment is mostly because the first half of the story (3.5 of 7 pages) is devoted to what a stud Steve is, how he can get all the women's motors revving but how the bro code lets the women flirt with him and flash him and rub up against him without anything unwanted happening. This is not why I have re-read both series multiple times.

I read it and love the series because of the modest but awesome characters who help friends, save lives, kill bad guys and comfort individuals while entertaining the masses.

Please more heroics and less about Steve the stud being surrounded by naked breasts with nipples as hard as diamonds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
look at this story and there isn't one this good,while you stop writing.

thank for writing this story and please keep writing.GLAD YOU BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks

You made us wait but worth it thanks

dmg43dmg43almost 9 years ago
ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!

Almost 5 full months since the last chapter!

Have to agree with anon about WAY TO MUCH space devoted to getting Diane & Paula all hot & bothered & what a stud Steve is.

Anyone that has read this far ALREADY knows that so QUIT BEATING IT TO DEATH!

Devote the time & space to Gwen's looming problems in D.C. & HOW the group handles them & the FALLOUT to the accusers. MANY heads should roll!!

Hard to believe Anna & Vlad want Gwen & Steve in such prominent roles in their wedding......it really hasn't been established that they were such great friends.

Friendly YES.....this friendly, NO.....but then I'm not the writer.....

STILL a FUN READ & I look forward to the next chapters.

WRITE FASTER PLEASE

openeyes2openeyes2almost 9 years ago
It is all Good!

This story never disappoints! . Inter-relationships are always interesting. The intrigue and action is top notch. Thank you for continuing the story

openeyes2openeyes2almost 9 years ago
In defense of good writing

People who write for this site have jobs and lives that intrude on their passion for writing. I find it remarkable that a writer can sustain a consistly strong writing style and still get on with their daily lives. There are a few gifted writers on this site. We should be more positive in our critique of their work. If you do not like this effort, write one of your own and experience the effort that people expend in writing for others. I am an admirer of this work. It works for me!

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 9 years ago
Thanks HDK

it was well worth the waiting or this chapter I do agree with someone here that we did not need to spend so much time on Diane and Paula. I am anxious to see what happens next with the members of congress and would certainly welcome seeing more members of congress exposed as hypocrites and even drummed out of office. The few typos in this chapter are not enough to take away from the overall good writing. Nice job HDK

wheelzCOwheelzCOalmost 9 years ago
Great continuation of the story!

I'm glad you're back HDK. This installment more than made up for the delay, though. Each new chapter puts more detail into the characters and adds to the complexity of the bottom line. I'm really enjoying this entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You go too far

with all this stuff about the bro code. The idea that beautiful men and women can strut around naked and flirt outrageously with each other and yet no one ever crosses the line is wildly unrealistic. The best of people would slip when faced with the kind of temptation you present here. It's dangerous to pretend that good intentions can overcome the kind of sexual flaunting and taunting that your characters regularly engage in. People simply don't flip the on/off switch about sexual behavior the way your characters do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love IT!!!!!!!

Thanks you Harddaysknight!!! Thanks for caring for your fans!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back

Like all of your stuff. Love some of it. This one is just plain fun. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a treat!

Found your newest LiR offering and enjoyed it tremendously! You are so good at the cliff hangers! I was pushing next not realizing I had run out of story. Thank you for a great story! Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back and thanks!

Great to see another submission from HDK - an all time favourite author!

Thanks for continuing this story.

All the best!

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous story

I thought this story was over. I was happy to see this new chapter. I have seen a comment saying this story is unrealistic. I say all these stories on this site are some form of fantasy. Read them as such.

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
Great story...

...but I do not think that it is fair to finish a chapter on a cliff hanger, when the next chapter does not come out for weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT NOVEL

This series is fantastic. The characters are wonderful. The author deserves nothing but the readers' thanks; and, the encouragement to keep the chapters coming! I only wish I could buy this series by the book, instead of wait for each new chapter. I read Kindle Books by the truck-load, and none of them are better or more fun than this series. Mr. Author: Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's BACK!

Thank goodness you are back HDK. I have been suffering terrible withdrawal symptoms for the last few months. This Chapter was excellent but I suspect the fun is just beginning with our favorite politicians working their "magic" back in D.C. This story line calls for some Will Rogers quotes. Really enjoying the whole thing.

Thank you very much HDK.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 9 years ago
Another smash hit

Thanks for another great chapter of LIR. I always look forward to new chapters in the lives of your great characters. Keep them coming.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I realize the title of the story is Lady in Red

but are they missing a financial opportunity by not having a parallel line of clothing for men?

Let the Hearings begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Kate

Does Kate have some health's issues, like being late in brain developpemnt? She is acting and speaking at 22 like she was at 16.

During those last six years Stephanie has got degrees in business and accounting, has found a job that she has leave for working at Lady Red Company, and Kate who have the same age is just in her first year in law school.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get the bucket!

A commenter on a previous episode mentioned the possible need to throw up. This Oscars episode surely pushed him over the edge. “Suspended disbelief” is becoming even more of a challenge, but I’m still reading. I’m waiting for Steve to actually have sex with his girlfriends mother. This is Lit after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why on earth,would Qwen need Cheryl to help with her Congress work.?She has Ashley and her team for that.As usual,too much repetitive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reptitive

We've been here before,it is nothing but repetitive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ha Ha Ha......omg

Anon :-) you are such an ahole. :-)

Thanks for your comedy relief. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rubbish

Steve mentions a motorbike at 3am and 3.30 am they are on their way ,what rubbish.Firstly no one would be prepared to open at that time and if they did it would take at least an hour for them to arrive and the paper work alone would take another how,and how did they get insurance?.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years agoAuthor

Anon, why do you keep reading the story over and over and expect it to change? That is the definition of insanity. You commented today, 3 months ago and six months ago. Do you have a calendar set to remind you when it is time to make an inane comment on my story? The good news is every time you comment, I am credited with another view, and they are adding up. You are actually my most loyal fan, by far. As far as Steve getting a motorcycle in the small hours of the morning, yeah, really rich guys can buy or rent anything, any time of day or night. The dealer knew where he could get it insured, although Steve does not need it. He can afford to self insure. Your objections are pathetic and indicate your lack of imagination and reading comprehension. Thanks for commenting. I do not delete your diatribes. They amuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only about seven people watch the academy awards anymore. No one cares. And the “Tits on parade” aspects of it are long gone with the nudity in nearly every film and photo’s on the internet.

ShapachanShapachan9 months ago

Be Gone vile TROLLS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories