All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 17'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

loving this story!

thanks

AR

Sid0604Sid0604over 8 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter to add to this terrific story.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Thank you,

for this wonderfull story .

chaser73065chaser73065over 8 years ago
awesome

This is a great story I hope u keep them coming.

openeyes2openeyes2over 8 years ago
Love the story

I love the cliffhangers in this story! A really fun read. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Back on top

This chapter shows HDK is back on top. I had been disappointed with Ch. 16 and was eagerly awaiting Ch. 17. This chapter is back to the form that makes this series so great. What a cliff hanger!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Absolutely well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of your form...extremely entertaining...and of course another cliffhanger...everything I have come to expect!!! Thanks!!!

zooker62zooker62over 8 years ago
You jerk

Sorry cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another superb installment

It should not be possible to maintain this high level of quality throughout this story, yet you continue to do so. I had wondered whether you abandoned the story after checking each day for the last month and coming up frustrated. This chapter was well worth the wait.

Thanks for another excellent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please please

Don't make us wait a month I just can't bear it lol great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic...

Just one of the best...of many exciting chapters!

OldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And things were going so well! :)

Dang, you know how to make that cliff erode. Excellent and great fun. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks

gv1horsegv1horseover 8 years ago
Thank You

once again you have written another great chapter, I love how you handled the politicians and the maturity that Gwen is showing. Your characters keep evolving which is refreshing. Yes there are a few typos that are not even worth mentioning. I do appreciate your cliff hangers I can't wait to read what Steve does to the idiot that has attacked Gwen.or has Gwen learned a few things and handles the man herself.

keep them coming (the chapters I mean).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Continuation of a fine story!

Love your work!

C

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

Another great chapter by a great author!

dmg43dmg43over 8 years ago
Loved it!

I hope they release MORE facts on the corrupt pols & more resign & or go to jail.

LIR needs to sign Jodi the French sax player & put her in the band.

Steph NEEDS a boyfriend.....a SEAL friend of Steve's?

WHEN does the "HAMMER" drop on Bill Hardy?

It's PAST TIME......

More Chip & Kate would be good too.

WRITE FASTER PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Arghh!

You magnificent, glorious asshole of a writer!!! Stop with the fucking cliffhanger endings. I'm terrified someone will run over you with a car and I'll be left hanging forever! Shit, that and I don't want to wait a couple of months to read the next chapter now dagnabit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Security

Great story, but I somehow doubt that you can wear hidden weapons around the Russian president...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm starting to hate

I'm starting to hate the person who invented cliff hangers!! But I love the story. I was very happy to see a new episode. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question

hey HDK, AR Here? loyal fan :) i lost my book marks to the other site u post on. can you tell us where else to find you.

thx!

AR

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
wow, this chapter certainly covered a lot of geography

I appreciated the drama of the hearing but was expecting a bit more retribution. I too am curious about why Bill Hardy is still lurking on the periphery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Starting off the concert with Joan Jett’s “Bad Reputation “ would have been a master stroke.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MInor point, Steve wouldn’t have been allowed on stage in uniform at a concert even if he changed before singing. He perhaps would not have been allowed in uniform even at the hearing. I believe it’s the Hatch act that is the problem. A minor point it’s just a story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, but musicians can’t cover other people’s published work without royalties or an arrangement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories