All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 21'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Don't really know what to say other than this is an excellent addition to an amazing story.

Thank you

Sid0604Sid0604over 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

HDK has produced another great chapter to add to his remarkable story. Easily worth 5 stars.

DwS1369DwS1369over 8 years ago
USMC Birthday Ball

The USMC Birthday ball is held right around the Marine's Birthday - the 10th of November, a long ways from the December setting your story implied. Otherwise, I have totally enjoyed your series and look forward to it each month. Thank you for sharing with us.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the chapter !

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

Nobody could sustain a serial story like HDK. The man is a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story

I'm eagerly looking forward to this continuing story. One thing you and your editor missed is the Marine Corp Birthday and Ball is Nov. 10. Thank you and keep up the excellent work

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKover 8 years ago
National harbor

Wow, not too far from my home! It is an impressive location between the hotel and the outlets and now the new casino being built. Nice local flavor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forget the small snuff,great story

thanks for xmas gift.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Another terrific tale of twists and turns so fine!

Was just sitting here with a smirk and a smile

Savoring the taste of a fine wine for awhile

Indulging in some of my very favorite time

The "Lady In Red" of course...so sublime...LOL!

retread2retread2over 8 years ago
Xmas Gift!

Thank for the timely gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
COMMENT Pt. C Section blue:

another hearty helping of excess on top of hyperbole.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 8 years ago
Merry Christmas to us all.....thanks for the great gift.....may they keep on coming.

Just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

HDK, once again you provide the best gift of all with another chapter in this wonderful story!

I haven't even read it yet, saw it, skip to comments to say thank you...now I can go back and read this chapter.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holidays and a wonderful and safe New Year!

C

gv1horsegv1horseover 8 years ago
What a great Christmas present this is`

This is another fabulous chapter and finally we have an engagement. the story just keeps getting better and better. Thank you HDK. I certainly wish you and your wife much success in your Real Estate endeavor. I am sure you are as meticulous in real estate as you are in writing and know you will be successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Christmas gift I truly enjoy

I've read this series in its entirety twice so far and just completed my first reading of this current chapter. What a wonderful Christmas treat! I especially love the long awaited engagement of Steve and Gwen and look forward to the next phase in the lives of Steve, now unrestrained by military code, and Gwen , entering a full term in Congress and soon married life.

Thank you, and may you and your family have a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas HDK

Thank you for another great chapter. I look for a new one almost every day. You are truly on the right track with this great story.

Sniper014Sniper014over 8 years ago
Hsppy holidays

As always another great chapter. At least this cleared up some of the time line in your story. Could not see how Gwen was still in college of Steve has been in the service almost right years. Now know that she is working on either her Master's or doctoral degree. Also everything that Steve has done was in the last two years or maybe three. Four years in the academy, 1 year Buds training and time frame would make him a full lieutenant. Should have been on the selection board for Lieutant Commander.

Keep up the great story and will be looking for more. But I have a feeling that this one is due to be ending soon and maybe a newer on starting. Would like to see them married before it ends and he gets picked up for the Redskins.

Hoped you had a great holiday.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
A fairy tale

This reads like a fairy tale,it is romantic,adventerous,full of action and rebounds,exactly as a fairy tale should read

I gave you 5***** all the way trough on both parts and both parts are in my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story ended?

Have not seen a new chapter in 2 months. Wondering if the story is going to continue or if Harddaysknight has decided to pull the plug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anon 02182016

Wonder if he dropped this to write his loving wife crap.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
thanks for the always interesting continuing saga of LiR

we've come a long way from a lonely orphaned new kid in town and a shy nerdy girl who dresses ala frump to hide her charms.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
They must be disheartened

With so much faith in the honour of the Marines, to be faced with the ugly face of racism, bigotry and chauvanism. All from a captain in the marines. I feel for Steve & Gwen at how they must be so disillusioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Timescale

Once again several flaws.The author really should check his timescales.In the real world no one goes out with one another for nine years before a proposal of marriage and having asked Gwen's father ,there is no way it could have been kept secret because of the amount of time before he actually asked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why wasn't Charlotte involved in the discussions on child health.Asto the marriage proposal,how can Qwen say she has dreamt of this day since they met in the mall ,as she turned him down for a date.Does the author read Niels own stories.Also how come Julia Wilson is in Washington,she doesn't live there and shouldn't she be helping her husband setting up the new factory?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How did Senator Chatham get from Washington to be with Gwen at the final shooting and how did Sybil know which hospital in Philadelphia Steve was going to.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

Steve is badly wounded and leaves thehospital after ten days,Jared is badly wounded but spent weeks in hospital,also Steve is in a hot tub with two naked women climbing allover him,what about his dressings and the pain he would have when they caught his wounds,.Get real.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous, you are amusing the hell out of me.

You have gone through how man chapters? Perhaps 50 or so? You are still whining like a little bitch because others seems to enjoy the story. I would suggest that you are truly enjoying it as well since you have read it this far. Methinks thou doth protest too much. Thanks for reading and sharing your single opinion, like 50 times! You are one of my more dedicated and loyal supporters.

Bigsarge89Bigsarge89over 2 years ago

Great story. I'm not complaining but the Marine Corps birthday is November 10th, though my birthday is December 10th so that's cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Big Sarge89 I caught that as well. Missed the dress swords and cutting the cake, would have been a good moment to describe. The marine captain would be the same rank as Steve so that wouldn’t have been an issue. My son asked his mother and I to be guests of he and his wife. (Gunny sgnt) semper fi

RhinocockRhinocock7 months ago

The Marine Corps birthday is November 10th

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

With all suspension, i was kinda disappointed at how he deliver that proposal, but still okay i guess. I was hoping for a full speech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES