All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 23'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
dozendozenabout 8 years ago
Damn! Another cliff hanger!

I hope that you've got the next episode ready.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Awesome...and then some!

Another slam dunk of a chapter! Finally...Steve and Paula play...and all hell breaks loose...again...and what's this...yet another cliffhanger...HOT DAMN!!!! Just about the BEST entertaining series on Literotica...or anywhere else!!! OORAH!!!!! :)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Oh yeah

Another chapter in the best novel on the site. Perfect tension, hot sex, lovable characters, a little mayhem and all perfectly written. This is as good as it gets. Kudos to the king. You did it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thank you thankyou

thanks for a nother chapter so soon, it would have been terrrible waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Churchill

Some say Orwell. But certainly not Sir Winston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Churchill Phrase

The quotation is up for grabs. Its been quoted numerous times by writers. It could be from Orwell or Sir Winston. I have not found definitive proof from either camp. Still looking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FYI "Not Churchill"

In looking up the quote used by HDK in this story, it is indeed attributed to SIr Winston by the Daily Quotes site via a quick Google search. Certainly sounds like the voice of "never give up."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
okay

I'd enjoy the story more if everyone didn't spend so much time telling each other how wonderful they are. I get it, they're all supermen and all the women are perfect.

Quite the body count they're stacking up.

mactartanmactartanabout 8 years ago
Sneaky!

I thought we were going to have to wait for the mayhem that was about to happen in Kiev! Great outcome lets hope we don't have too long to wait for next chapter. Keep up the good storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I commented on yesterday's chapter...and then another one drops!!

HDK...thank you for the continuing chapters, especially this close together.

Hope you and your family are well.

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm havin fun!

HDK,

I've been reading your stories for years, but this whole story line is soooo much fun. Two chapters in just a few days... It does not get any better than that.

Thank you for all of your hard work. Heck you now have people arguing about Orwell or Churchill quotes, not many stories here or any place else can do that.

What great fun!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story but

come on someone is going to have to die at one point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

Suspend belief, and enjoy the stories, myths, and legends of heroes. Thanks for another great chapter, HDK! Please keep 'me coming.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
Way to go HDK!

I love two chapters like that! I apologize for whining in my first post.

Great set ! I will patiently wait for the next one.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 8 years ago
HDK MY GOD YOU ARE GOOD

these are two great chapters I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see who kills the butcher. Gwen, Charlotte, Steve or Ted.or Jared or one of the others. My guess is that we will have a rescue and then maybe a wedding up next I love this book you are writing.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 8 years ago
"Kick Out The Jams M'fcrs" .... "LIR1 to USN Nimitz Fast Movers, Coming in Low and HOT !!"

"LIR1 requesting cover fire, over"

Uh... HDK, does Steve have a "Battle Song", Blasting out the Helo speakers?

Just asking. The MC5 is my era.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

getxgetxabout 8 years ago
Great job. Some thoughts

Nice chapter, but way too many pirates for such a target. You would have maybe 20. With the hundred plus you have a pirate for each person on the ship with plenty of spares. High chance of very few survivors. Enjoy your writing very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Roxie and Sam

Please give us more Roxie and Sam. Maybe one of them could be a confident women not insecure about her body or beauty

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 8 years ago
AAAaarrrggghh

You did it again...type HDK, type!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
against those odds?

Makes me wonder if they will all make it home. Will it be Ted (too obvious) or Billy, dying as Charlotte cradles him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

can't get enough , thanks

SensualmteaseSensualmteaseabout 8 years ago
Not my usual fare on here

I have to admit I just finished reading the completed stories and hope for a number of new ones even though they are not the typical type I read here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

I generally don't leave comments since I read the mobile version and comments are not available.

Thank you for this all your stories but especially the "lady in red" series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh can you hear it!

"Ride of the Valkyries" in the background with Steve to save the day again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Lady in Red. However, you left us all hanging. You need to finish the story please!

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Holy Meltdown Batman!

I know you've said that endings are hard, but the answer isn't to never have on. Do you even have an outline?

Still, looking at the scores, I am tempted to take a month off and try to read this ginormous work.

And the only reason I would even try is because it is you and you have some talent. But this...this might break me.

(Pulls up his big boy panties)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very enjoyable

I couldn't put this down I read right though them all I hope it never ends love the characters. Just sad I'm at the end. We're I have to wait for next installment. Just love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb!

I also read straight through from the beginning. Anxiously await the next installment. This is the best story I’ve read on Literotica over the last few years. Please keep it going.

BlanckaertBlanckaertabout 8 years ago

~clicks next...~ DAMNIT, no, it cant be... I'm FINALLY at the end... NO!!

Damn this has been a great series (so far) can't wait for the rest....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the writing!

Started reading this series about 5 months ago and liked your style. Caught up in November. While waiting for each new chapter, went back to the beginning each time. For a while, I was worried that you had something that would hold up chapters during March, based on past submission patterns. I was delighted to find these last two chapters!

StormtouchedStormtouchedabout 8 years ago
Not fair

you leave a cliff hanger. I want more. Ps the Princess Royal Is called Kate and technically Charles will be the next king not William

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving this series!

The title of this comment says it all. You have entwined all of us with your story that actually has very little sex in it. I flew through all the stories and now have to wait like everyone else until you grace us with another installment. That's going to be very hard to do...

ztreaderztreaderabout 8 years ago
Anticipation!

I can only hope that you are as addicted to writing this series as I am to reading it. You have a wonderful imagination and I anxiously await future chapters!

chaser73065chaser73065about 8 years ago
More chapters

There is another chapter of this on a different site under the same user name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Not into the sexual stuff between Paula and Steve, creepy, but absolutely riveted to this saga!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Hdk, you are putting the High in High Drama

Holy Rotors Batman

Do we know how is he going to rescue Gwen this time?

Kicking some pirates out of the sea is a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Paula

I never really respected her, but now i just think it would be better for the story if she was writen out of the story. She only things about Herself. No respect for Gwen at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gosh! Gwen captured by pirates, I didn’t see that coming. Oh, wait, yes I did, several chapters ago, when Gwen said that she had been accepted on a hospital ship in the Indian Ocean and Africa. My only question would be why Steve didn’t see it sooner.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Jeff Fox instantly realized that this was the drama he had hoped for when he agreed to video the famous friends over the summer." Earlier, you referred to this individual as Jeff Hook, not Jeff Fox.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES