All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 03 Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

You just keep knocking out great chapter after great chapters please keep going

Wallguy

Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
5*

My only complaint is the time between chapters, lol!! Thank you for you time and effort in providing this great story for us!!!

Sid0604Sid0604over 7 years ago
5 Stars...

Easily worth 5 Stars. Thank you for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Back

The Rhythm and voice you used in the other books and chapters were missing in the last installment.

Whether laying groundwork or simply a rushed opening into new circumstances doesn't really matter.

You're back in the groove again.

Looking forward to another long and interesting sojourn.

Thanks for all your hard work, despite the incredibly high salary you receive here...lol

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Another example of a "bit o' the best!"

Always amazing...always entertaining...always surprises...always addictive!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IF ONLY!

Thanks again HDK for another great chapter.

Ironic that this chapter was submitted on the date of our presidential election. Too bad that Gwen is only a fictional character. Our country could really use someone of her character, insight, and fortitude.

thunderchuncky75thunderchuncky75over 7 years ago
Another awesome chapter

Once again, you have created another awesome chapter. I agree with previous comments about the wait between chapters is the only problem. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

I have just finished reading this last chapter on the day that the US has elected Donald Trump as its President Elect.

Thank you and I look forward to reading the following chapters as well as watching the US political scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I wonder is it wrong that I wish these chapters were 20 pages long? I want more.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 7 years ago
As always.....every new chapter makes my day.

Thanks.

openeyes2openeyes2over 7 years ago
Small opinion

First, I love this story. Its fun to read. Secondly, I love the writing style. My issue is the latest chapter. It is very predictable. Resolving international conflicts with rock concerts is a worn out story line. I was expecting new characters to be introduced. New countries introduced.{Australia, Brazil for example). Developing a story line around steve' s grandfather's business including his cousin as another example. New business lines and resulting international conflicts as a third example. My small opinion on the latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dance the dance

Gwen sings the song and dances the dance - I hope that Trump can do as well

dozendozenover 7 years ago
Great story.

I check every day for a new chapter.

One tiny point, Sydney is not the capital of Australia.

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
HDK does it again

I am a little upset with the author, although it is my own fault. I somehow missed the start of the Lady in Red series and have spent 4 days catching up from the beginning. Now a little sleep deprived I wait impatiently for the next chapter. Guess its my fault hot his..........

Thanks for your (as usual) excellent work and style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still the same

The story at least remains consistent...... weird interaction by the characters. Even though this story is fiction at least make the dialogue true, none of the over the top sappy stuff. Never met anyone who talks like the characters do and don't think anyone does, even in private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5++

Thanks great stories. I'm so addicted to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great line

"Yeah, and then Steve laid Gwen and now we're sitting in the White House," joked Kate. That line fit perfectly in their discussion. Kate's humor adds greatly to this story. Keep up the good work. Thank you very much for your effort.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Any update on the next chapter ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please post an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seems Like This Saga Has Ended

A shame, really a shame

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years agoAuthor
I almost posted the next chapter, but

I decided it wasn't right. I am re-working it and will have it out before Christmas. Thanks for your patience.

lonesomeone2014lonesomeone2014over 7 years ago

Thank you for seeing that you need to do something to fix this chapter. Neither chapter is up to your usual standard. These chapters made me feel like you have given up, and have nothing left give. I have read the first two books 4 and 3 times respectively. Chapter 1 took me 4 days just to read the first page. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great news

Glad to see that there will be another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you...

HDK,

We appreciate the effort that goes into each and every chapter and for you to want to make last minute changes means that we will be all the better for that.

Thank you again for selflessly sharing your writing with us on Lit for free.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Terry 88 - clearly Santa doesn't think you've been a good boy!

but yes there're a lot of people checking each day I'm sure! (as am I) ... looking fwd to it and the enjoyment it will bring!

But hey HDK make sure you're taking time out for you and yours over this holiday period - I'm sure we're all thankful and wishing you well! We'll enjoy Pt. 03 Chpt. 03 just as much when it finally arrives!

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Well Christmas has gone and no chapter posted

It's OK but please an update would be great so that we know you are there and working on the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoy your story a lot. Please add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
end of it

Has this writer died??

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years agoAuthor
The reports od my demise are

greatly exaggerated. I felt the next chapter was not telling the story I wanted and when I went to re-write it, I ran into a bit of writer's block, plus the holidays. I have it worked almost to completion and will be posting more. I apologize again for my brain fart and appreciate the patience readers have shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't rush

Take your time HDK and get it right. Sure, most of us would like to see a daily posting. However; we are not the one that is putting in the time and effort to produce a story that so many of us enjoy. Do not burn yourself out and leave us hanging. Ignore those that are impatient and concentrate on your creation that just happens to be the best story ever posted on this site. Thank you for your contributions to the site and keep up your good work.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Ummm ok but can you please tell us how long it will take or if you cannot predict it

Then at least how much you have written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can you publish your outline for rest of this story? I remember that you said that you had it finish when you completed 2, that way we can determine if we want to wait for the rest of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

I hate to rush perfection, but PLEASE, release ch. 3 thru 50 😀 Soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real Life

It seems Real Life has overcome even The Lady in Red and her Warrior

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Greatest Story!

This is one of the greatest series I have ever read and it is much appreciated in such trying times, I only hope you continue this series for as long as you want and/or need, It is a ray of hope in a otherwise dreary world. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If

If Jodie can make herself available,how come Charlie's former band members can't and why would they ever leave the band,anything else would be a downturn?.

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

The time skip way too much, the birth of their first , building a family are the things im looking forward for the two , now its just all politics..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7133 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES