All Comments on 'Lady In The House Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Finally in his hands

Wow that was totally sick and enjoyable, sick because of the sympathy I have for the unwilling girl & enjoyable because of my wishing to be her. Being in her skirt, blouse identity theft sexy and beautiful feminine lingerie and high heels, a feminine creature waiting simply to be turned into a woman by being fucked by a sex-starved man who knew what he was doing, and going to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH EDDIE

Wonderful, I think I am his slut. Lovely description of the transformation of Michelle. Beautiful shoes and clothes. I felt her electric shocks of pleasure.

lvroflifelvroflifeabout 18 years ago
A hard on also----

There is no way that michele wouldn't have had a hard cock and poured her cum all over his cock also. I sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Utterly Disgusting!

This is the most disguting thing that I have ever read. Not only is it leud and crude but it is also grammatically incorrect.

wearingtanpantyhosewearingtanpantyhoseabout 19 years ago
I messed my panties!

Very erotic. I was wearing panties, pantyhose, half slip and a skirt at the time and I actually came in my panties. What a mess but worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your and you're

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" (the latter means "you are")

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best i have seen on here

hope u continue this story, am looking forward 2 more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES